Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

They had been as giggly and starry eyed as teenagers and months of witnessing their love story unfold sent me over the edge. singles in panama city florida Met my fiancé much more than four years ago on Tinder… I was just about to delete the app when he showed up. This is an old thread, so nice job attempting to revive it. how to find a specific person on grindr Then he disappeared again.

free hookup sites no payment

Actual people tell their funniest, wildest and most embarrassing dating stories whilst hilarious recreations bring them life. speed dating in lancaster ca I had no expectations, but to get pleasure from an evening out. Asking inquiries about what a person likes to do is significantly less about acquiring typical ground and a lot more about determining no matter if the way they live is compatible with the way you reside. girlstoyourroom Tinder is the very best by far and I really slay it on there as a man.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2008 8:54:03 PM I need everyones help!!!  

sea_dragon
Crystal River, FL

to be human, is to be of living tissue and of the homo sapien species. It also means to have mental capacity for thought, reasoning, and emotions. This, besides physical characteristics, is what seperates humans from other mammals. I do believe the humans as are all species are ever evolving to adapt to environmental changes.

1/24/2008 9:10:13 PM I need everyones help!!!  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

You bring up an interesting point, Sea, and it has me thinking of other questions. If we're evolving, what might that evolution look like and how might it affect us as a species? With all of the advances in medical science, could it be that instead of allowing evolution to take place naturally, we are trying to 'cure' it?

These questions may seem strange, but I keep thinking about all the time I spent on the family farms. The barn cat population would increase unhindered. At times there would be 30-50 cats...it was CRAZY! Nature has a way of taking care of things like that, though, and about every 5 years a disease, cold winter, volcanic ash, or something else would knock the population back down to around 10-15 cats. Granted, that's not the same as evolution, but the point is that nature did some interesting things to control the cat population. (No, I don't think the volcano erupted specifically to kill the cats, lol)

What if all of the autoimmune disorders we're now seeing are a natural part of the next step in our evolution? Will we impede evolution by trying to cure them?

[Edited 1/24/2008 9:11:05 PM]

1/24/2008 9:38:02 PM I need everyones help!!!  

brownsugarb
Buffalo, NY

i don't have a picture because i do not have any uploaded on my computer.

i need help with a relationship problem?

i have been dating a guy for a year and everything between us was cool, until a week ago. we met in jan 07, 1st time intercourse, i got pregnant and miscarried at 3weeks in june 07. he stated that i was ruining his life and i was no good and etc. (nothing nice) a week after he came back and apologized to me of everything he said. how should i of handled the situation, should i forgave him and dealth with him this long or should i of turned the cheek?

[Edited 1/24/2008 9:43:27 PM]

1/24/2008 9:39:42 PM I need everyones help!!!  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

It might be best to start your own thread to discuss your concerns, sugar. But, I'll be happy to give input.

1/24/2008 9:41:44 PM I need everyones help!!!  

llama0755
Delaware, OH

What does it mean to be human??? i like this question!

to be human meens that we are a part of something bigger and like in an ant hill every one has there place and job in it. we are smart enouf to adapt and survive. to be able to feel what other creatures cant, love, respect, anger, hate, the list can go on and on. we all rely on one another for comfert and reasurence. no one human can sanely live totaly alone. the big one there is sanely. people try to be all on there own but all we do when we move away from home for the first time is the chance to mess up on our own with out someone to tell us that we are gonna b4 we try it. human nature is to be questionable. we have the brain power to ask questions so we do to get knolage to ask harder questions. we are always trying to figure out the unknown or make the known better. to be human is to be human no more no less. we know we are better that other animls but we also know that there is something bigger going on.

1/25/2008 12:01:50 AM I need everyones help!!!  

funloving70dill
Walkerton, IN

To be human means to have a soul. You are capable of feeling emotion and uses your brain to reach logical conclusions. To be human means to love and be kind and help one another. To do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This is my opionion. I have no facts to back it up. It also means giving a helping hand to those who need it and being a friend. It means to forgive and it means to make mistakes. Agian this is only my opionion.

1/25/2008 12:22:03 AM I need everyones help!!!  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

Sounds to me like your momma should have reconsidered about reproducing kallamis...man you are one miserable f#ck. Probably still a virgin too Won;t have to worry about you reproducing since ya don;t get none. Why don't ya learn to play nice and try being polite?

1/25/2008 12:28:13 AM I need everyones help!!!  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

Hey before ya go..this is for you

1/25/2008 12:30:21 AM I need everyones help!!!  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

P.s: Take a look at how you talk about thise other people who were just voicing their opinions..then go back and read your profile..then take a quick glance in the mirror and you tell me who is pathetic JMO

1/25/2008 5:18:57 AM I need everyones help!!!  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Cognito ergo sum

I think therefore I am.

I think the question is one we each have to answer for ourselves. "A member of the species Homo Sapiens" is probably the only part of the answers that would be in common.

1/25/2008 5:28:32 AM I need everyones help!!!  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

hey kall, or jackass, or whatever your name is. play she talks to angels. 'cmon, u kow u want to!

1/25/2008 5:30:44 AM I need everyones help!!!  

smilesalot2
Smithtown, NY

Is this a Philosophy course? To be human...is to make mistakes...in your actions, thought or deed... A person who in this imperfect world....is imperfect too...

1/25/2008 5:35:31 AM I need everyones help!!!  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

If you think this thread got sidetracked by a kook or 2 try posting the same question in the religion Forum

1/25/2008 6:02:52 AM I need everyones help!!!  

heatherfreakin
Columbus, OH

no its for a IDS course... im not shure what it is supposed to be....but this is general discussions room and i obviously dont care about the sidetracked responses... and i obviously got some soo...

1/25/2008 6:06:23 AM I need everyones help!!!  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

To be human means that you aren't perfect and neither is the rest of the human race.We are all put here for a reason and the reason may not become clear for many years.Love,Respect,Patience and Tolerance are what it means to me to be human.

Page: 1, 2, 3