Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

Our second instance, Justin, has also been working with dating apps for a handful of months. puerto rican singles Standard Dating Club doesn t think in algorithms or laptop matching. This is the initially and only dating platform to absolutely eliminate women s exposure in the on the net dating world. sniffy rato virtual download Extra than 30, websites have been banned due rooms undesirable behavior.

megaperosnals

People might appear really distinctive in person than they do on line, so be prepared for the preferences to modify. free dating websites melbourne There is also the possibility of general awkwardness that could interfere with experienced relationships. Or you can leave the operate to our matching procedure and let us ideal a match for you. alexcatt264 naked That didn t put me off but she was just getting out of a partnership, so we began speaking as friends.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/24/2008 6:17:40 PM I need everyones help!!!  

heatherfreakin
Columbus, OH

okay soo im n college right now and i need help with one of my assignments... soo heres the deal.... i need everyone to answer the question....
What does it mean to be human??? also if you answer the question please leave ur age and sex soo that i can add that to the interview report... also please elaborate on your answer... there is no right or wrong answer... thanks guys!! u rock!
Heather

1/24/2008 6:21:32 PM I need everyones help!!!  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

The handles are color coded for the gender determination and my age is also included under my pic. I was just placed on this earth. Reasons are unknown but I believe there are reasons for everything. One day it will come to me but not today

1/24/2008 6:23:03 PM I need everyones help!!!  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

What does this have to do with dating again?

1/24/2008 6:23:12 PM I need everyones help!!!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

What it means to be human? thats a tough assignment, good luck..

1/24/2008 6:25:13 PM I need everyones help!!!  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

HUMAN?? You humans are always trying to figure yourselves out, that is why we will take over the world..

1/24/2008 6:25:53 PM I need everyones help!!!  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

What does this have to do with dating again?
Well nothing but i'm sure you've already been ruled out. She's just asking for help man. I would try if I had the answer.

[Edited 1/24/2008 6:26:21 PM]

1/24/2008 6:31:34 PM I need everyones help!!!  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Human to me, means: (the short version) Having feelings and emotions. And the intellect to be able to respond to them or express them appropriately.

1/24/2008 6:39:16 PM I need everyones help!!!  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

What does it mean to be human???

We're all spiritual beings having a human experience. Live, learn and love it's universal.

1/24/2008 6:59:09 PM I need everyones help!!!  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Hmm...What does it mean to be human? That's a thought-provoking question. I'm not sure I have a clear and concise answer, but here goes. I guess to me, being human means having free-will and the ability to process information on an intellectual level. Being human means having a wider range of choices and options available to us than some other species. As humans, our lives are more complicated. Instead of living our lives in pursuit of meeting just the basic survival needs that all species have (food, shelter, safety, etc.), we have the ability to make choices which can increase (or decrease) our standard of living. We also have the ability to analyze the effect of our choices on our lives. Being human means we carry more baggage than some other species. (Very few other species carry the loss of a loved one for the rest of their lives...yea, yea, I know some do.) Being human means having to live within a more complex social structure than other species. It also means having to decide which area of the social structure to inhabit. (ie, blue collar, white collar, goth, substance abusers, etc.). Gee, I guess in choosing which area of the social structure to inhabit, we may also be choosing baggage...that's kinda interesting. An important part of being human, in my opinion, is having the ability to choose what to believe, what to learn, and being able to choose what opinions to form, express or keep to yourself.

Well, I guess my answer wasn't as complicated as I thought it was going to be. Thanks for giving me something interesting to think about today.

[Edited 1/24/2008 7:00:41 PM]

1/24/2008 7:02:04 PM I need everyones help!!!  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Good job, crafty. She'll be able to pass her test with your answer...

1/24/2008 7:02:36 PM I need everyones help!!!  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Thanks, arreis.

1/24/2008 7:53:35 PM I need everyones help!!!  

heatherfreakin
Columbus, OH

thanks for ur help guys i still need more responses tho if... there is no real answer i jnust need to know what u think soo that would still work...

1/24/2008 7:55:25 PM I need everyones help!!!  

wowzewowze
Pacific, MO

well tome being human means being self aware,and aware that others are human also.it also means we have free will.it also means that we have thoughts that can be as tangible as an ordinary object is to us.we can also imagine things that don't exist.we can also change our perception of reality for example when i get undressed away from a mirror,my perception in my mind is i have six pack abs.when in reality i'm sportin a hole case.

1/24/2008 8:05:02 PM I need everyones help!!!  

zits
Omro, WI

not being C3PO or R2D2, no i think the way we feel, and that we reason, most animals do not reason, male 33yr old.

1/24/2008 8:49:15 PM I need everyones help!!!  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Keep in mind, Heather that even the non-answers ARE answers. Since I don't know the specific instructions of your assignment, this may not be applicable. However, if you are expected to report the responses and provide a summary of the data you collected, it might be applicable. For instance, in your summary you could present possible conclusions that can be drawn from the lack of serious response from some who chose to comment in this tread, but didn't really answer the question.

Page: 1, 2, 3