Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup nearby review

Regardless of bullet points or numbers, I appreciate obtaining some great ideas to spark meaningful conversation with my wife. hook up kentucky The truth is that speaking about deep topics can be fairly difficult but trust me—it will be worth it. Not saying you must pimp your pet out, but you got to do what you got to do. two truths and a lie bumble Definitely vital to face them now so we can limit how wild they run that 1st year of marriage.

mega personal lines

The pandemic has also pushed daters into the on line space. senior dating tucson az That is not a fantastic recipe for a extended term marriage as Mrs. Ask guys who are related to you, either married or nevertheless single, to advise shadchanim to you. cityxguide chico That just kind of felt like a stab in the heart, Drake mentioned.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/25/2008 10:46:42 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING AND WAITING FOR THE RIGHT WOMAN TO COME ALONG.MAYBE I'M IN THE WRONG STATE OR THE WRONG CENTURY.

1/25/2008 10:55:12 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

lovesillusion11
Moab, UT

maybe you are looking to hard! first you must define your "good woman"

1/25/2008 11:20:26 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

a want a woman thats loyal.a stay by your man kind with traditional values.no matter how bad things get.one that likes what i like.

1/25/2008 11:24:02 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

lovesillusion11
Moab, UT

no one is the same and not everyone is going to like everything you do.... there has to be good balance... common interests are key... but being able to do your own thing and maintain a trust is also key.... i learned this when i was married... it turns out that i gave up EVERYTHING i liked to like what he did and he still left me out of the picture... i would never make that mistake again....

as far as loyal and such... there are those out there who are.. and i also believe a lot of that has to do with BOTH people in the relationship.... if you have been hurt before.. or cheated on before... you can't asume that your new one is going to do the same... or it will happen.....

1/25/2008 11:24:28 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

seawench1
Maricopa, AZ

Hun... I was that woman..but won't go into details..all I can say is one special man will get this very special woman....( wink )

[Edited 1/25/2008 11:24:59 AM]

1/25/2008 11:27:14 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

i did the same for my ex.all we ever did was argue.i hate to argue.if im wrong i admit it.but your right of course.thanks.

1/25/2008 11:36:16 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

lovesillusion11
Moab, UT

argueing is part of life.... learning to do it constructivly is the hard part!

1/25/2008 11:47:57 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

I agree, Seawench1! Same here!

Gentlegiant, my suggestions would be: keep the faith, don't look so hard, relax and have fun, join groups, get involved in local events, talk to the person in the next booth at the restaurant, most of all be yourself! Enjoy your life and the right lady will recognize you for who and what you are. One last suggestion: SMILE! The old adage, "Smile, you never know who might be falling in love with your smile" is true!

SkyBlueEyes1

1/25/2008 11:58:22 AM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

No disrespect but this question always kills me........isn't this what all of us are searching for male and female?

1/25/2008 12:05:46 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Because all the good woman are in good relationships.

Keep looking as there are still good woman available. You just need to sort through them to find one that fits your specs and will also except you for who and what you are.

1/25/2008 9:49:01 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

The best thing to do is post in other threads of the forums. Read what others have written. There are lots of great men and women on here. Good people aren't hard to find by reading their comments and views. Weed out the ones that don't interest you and go from there.

1/25/2008 10:11:13 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

aboomer
Little Rock, AR

Hey gentle giant. No trick question here, but how well do you get along with your mom? Remember the old song "I want a girl, just like the girl, that married dear ole dad". Almost makes for an impossible quest!!!!

1/26/2008 12:25:56 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

hey,aboomer.my mom and get along pretty good.but i wouldn't want a woman like her.she would drive me insane.lol

1/26/2008 1:34:37 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

aboomer
Little Rock, AR

Yeah, I hear you. But my thought was that your mom had qualities that you would probably appreciate in a mate. Seems we all long for that imaginary marriage of past generations when couples were dedicated to each other until death. I`ve tried to figure that out and haven`t been successful yet, but I keep asking myself what they had that has gone away.

1/26/2008 7:20:09 PM 'Why is it so hard to find a good woman?"  

karie1970
Springfield, IL

We are in hiding from the bad men

Page: 1, 2