Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

We strictly monitor all profiles & you can block anybody you don t want to talk to. hector dating So, do not waste the time and start off chatting on line with folks click to make new buddies and meet males and ladies of all age groups, all yesichat just internet site a guest. Geo sharding, which means sharding data by geographical place to distribute the workload across numerous servers. speed dating advanced degrees nyc There are also internet sites for individuals with specific healthcare wants.

mega classifieds

When you re on a initially date with a particular a person, usually start off the conversation with a pleasant introduction and a genuine compliment. san diego singles chat Some examples of this are to create moment and then suggest a somewhat hypothetical situation i. A week long trial of Bumble Enhance price her about $10, which led to a month lengthy package (about $25) and then a 3 month package (about $50). mature asian panties Normally, folks in their 50s and 60s expect more commitment and seriousness from their relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/26/2008 8:13:35 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

countrydancer32
Chicago, IL

What oneadvntursgrl said.

1/26/2008 10:19:33 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Hmmmmmmmm......when a guy is VISITING my breasts? He should know how to be a polite guest, help me with the dishes, make the bed & leave a chocolate mint on the pillow. And if he overstays his welcome, he should always have enough cash for a hotel room.

1/26/2008 10:29:03 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Everything is trial and error. Each woman, like men, like different things that stimulates them. If I were to post on what I like then it would be just what I like. Another women might like something else that I don't like. Open communication will help in any questions about pleasing one another. If not asking your partner then I don't see how a partner is gonna stick around if it's just a one way street and nothing is spoken.

1/26/2008 11:44:25 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

lifetimeskier
Olympia, WA

Please do not bite or tweak them hard. I like soft sensual touches licking and kissing

1/26/2008 11:54:51 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

fuggly1
Winthrop Harbor, IL

Damn, I was hoping to learn something new....

1/26/2008 12:19:44 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

2satisfyyou
Charlottesville, VA

adventurgrl....."so I feel the tingle in shores down yonder..." sounds like a flood is coming

1/26/2008 12:20:05 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I'd like him to put the lid down when he leaves.....

1/26/2008 12:23:20 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

bonsaijoe
Vero Beach, FL

im not a boob guy

1/26/2008 12:26:55 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

The question is. If your visiting, are you staying for dinner?

1/26/2008 5:05:38 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

countrydancer32
Chicago, IL

Are you cooking?

1/26/2008 5:08:00 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

I am!

1/26/2008 5:10:52 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

countrydancer32
Chicago, IL

Well then I'll be staying for dinner for sure! That looks awesome!!!!!

1/26/2008 5:12:33 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

One advnturgrl is pretty hot dont you guys think so

1/26/2008 5:13:51 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

It's a cookin right now country! With fresh salad.

1/26/2008 5:19:30 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

norcalballer
Sonoma, CA

lol there are so many old people asking questions that they should know

Page: 1, 2, 3