Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler app

The next step is to generate a profile that is attractive yet realistic. titusville fl singles Online dating is not one thing whacky and weird. This leaves a resenting cycle of rejection for both man and lady. hook up me com POZ Personals regularly capabilities advice from members going by means of several stages of dating.

listcrawler bbw

Pickable, in contrast to any other dating app on the market, presents females the empowering feature of complete anonymity. park city singles This can be a fantastic way to aid make certain your match is who they claim to be in their profile. Also, my impression is that male EAs have, on typical, worse social capabilities than female EAs. how to hack into a mocospace account Each story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/25/2008 9:39:27 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

stephentrue
Ladera Ranch, CA

I am partial to tits (size is not an overriding factor) and I'd like to have as much knowledge about what turns you on when I play in that area so I don't leave anything out.

[Edited 1/25/2008 9:39:56 PM]

1/25/2008 9:41:24 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Man I like you as a friend on here, but you keep me in shock sometimes. LOL! WTG!!!
Good luck on this forum. I will make sure i'm not a smartass on this one, at least I will try.

1/25/2008 9:44:50 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

stephentrue
Ladera Ranch, CA

Gooddude,

Yeah, I know, I'm the one on DH with the least experience in many of these areas. Too long married to women (there were 2) with no sense of adventure sexually. It dulled my senses so I'm catchin' up.

1/25/2008 10:23:56 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

fuggly1
Winthrop Harbor, IL

I like visiting BOOBIES! I wanna know.....

1/25/2008 10:27:49 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

awww looky, I get to go first...
I guess it would be doggie style & holdon for dear life

1/25/2008 10:30:13 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

gotta love Mindy..lol

1/25/2008 10:53:12 PM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

kmcarberry
Woodstock, GA

Sneaking in - touching softly - making me hard. Kissing, etc..

1/26/2008 12:04:18 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

oneadvntursgrl
Boca Raton, FL

I want you to find them, tease them, make them hard, lick them...flicker them with your tongue and bite gently enough so I feel the tingle in shores down yonder...but make sure you drive them both to the same level of ecstacy...to make me crazier, while you are visiting them...your fingers can do the walking south...finding the reactions to your actions up north.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... don't stop there....keep going...you won't find complaints....

you will be rewarded generously though....

1/26/2008 12:11:50 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

skyeyes13
Lake Ann, MI

licking,gently nibbling,tickling,caresssing. it's really not rocket science!

1/26/2008 12:21:03 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

cooltammy45
Eugene, OR

To be kissed with passion while gently caressing my breasts and ever so gently squeezing the nipples to get a rise from them and then your mouth on them will drive me over the edge and weak in the knee's.

1/26/2008 12:24:16 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

rebelchick09
Winnsboro, LA

both of my ex'es ask more about my "girls" than they ask how my day went! they love my 50 dd's. if they love 'em so much they can have 'em!

1/26/2008 12:35:26 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Taking notes for hopes of someday being able to put all this knowledge to good use.

1/26/2008 3:40:05 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

jkcbt750
Cincinnati, OH

Thanks for the tips ladies, Kinda knew I was on the right track!!!!!!

1/26/2008 7:17:29 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

stephentrue
Ladera Ranch, CA

OK, now, we're talkin'. Thank you ladies. Always helps to have perspective.

1/26/2008 7:30:49 AM Ladies, what do you like when a guy is visiting your breasts?  

outburst62
Pipersville, PA

A gentle tongue...starting at one nipple...swirling around, then a slightly hard nibble...then slowly, and i mean slowly...sliding over to the other nipple...swirling around, then a slightly hard nibble...

I like this to continue until the nibbling part becomes a harder bite (without drawing blood!)...TOTAL turn on...for me!

Page: 1, 2, 3