Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

popular hookup sites

They will seldom ask you a question about a challenging time or relationship. single girls in new york That stated, scroll down for 42 queries to ask on a date. Kelly Gonsalves is a multi certified sex educator and connection coach primarily based in Brooklyn, as well as the sex and relationships editor at mindbodygreen. change age on meetme The fantastic issue is you can simply tweak these alerts by drilling down into the settings menus in every of the apps.

gay hookup tonight

I Undoubtedly did not feel that your hair loss prevention would repair my hairline. atlanta personal classified ads He then proceeded to tell me about his anti sex Catholic upbringing, his need for a homemaking wife and his penchant for feet. On our trips, Kevin and my only brother Andrew were the closest in age, so they bonded promptly. emma johnson chaturbate Attendees meet a substantial number of people today in a brief period of time, The goal, of course, in speed dating, is to uncover one or additional men and women with whom you d like to commit extra time on an actual date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/17/2010 12:19:20 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

I agree. Put the relationship status back on there. GREAT way to have EVEN MORE people deceived when they go to contact someone and that person informs them that they are in a relationship, married or separated rn even in a relationship while being married or non-legally separated. (IF anyone even HAS the balls to be honest about such a thing anyway!)

GREAT way to have someone feel like a moronic dumb a** for having fallen for someone whom they thought was unattached, only to find out that isn't the case.

Because as EVERYONE knows, people LIE. About EVERYTHING, but ESP. about whether they are taken or not.

*repeat rounds of applause to Dustin for allowing people to be deceived EVEN more on here*

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/18/2010 5:26:02 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
pretty_moonpa
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,481)
Bath, PA

Cheer.....do you work for Dustin?? LOL......sorry OP for ALSO being off topic.....

7/18/2010 5:26:25 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
falalalala
Over 1,000 Posts (1,731)
New Port Richey, FL

please put the relationship status back.. this is important to us. thank you

7/18/2010 5:55:30 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

h82w8
Over 2,000 Posts (3,437)
Homer City, PA

This is a dating site, for cryin' out loud! Relationship status is VERY important! And Drinking is, too. There are some honest ones out there.

I had a local man contact me several times a week, and he did have "married" listed. I blocked him after he wouldn't take NO for an answer. If he contacted me today, I wouldn't have a clue that he was married.

PLEASE, DUSTIN, PUT 'EM BACK!!

7/18/2010 6:25:02 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
newlifeat38
Waukegan, IL

Please put the relationship status back on.

I feel more people were honest about it than not.

7/18/2010 6:45:52 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Dustin, I actually want more information not less.

I don't want to be emailing asking questions about things. I want to know as much as possible before I ever contact them or have it available to look at if they email me.

Other free dating sites are adding things, not taking them away. One now has the length of the longest relationship....made me answer, before I could read my email..I did.

Then I went looking and the email I received...His said 2 years..Big Red Flag for a 60+ man that never had a long term relationship. Made me look at him totally different.

Just a thought for you. Relationship status does make a difference and I want to know up front if they drink, More Please...Not less.

I think the majority do answer honestly. If not..we learn of a lie and know to back off. For if the lie about one thing, they will lie about other things.

PLEASE, It is as important as gender, distance and more important than the color of hair or eyes.

7/18/2010 6:52:23 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Atmore, AL

Quote from h82w8:
If he contacted me today, I wouldn't have a clue that he was married.

But you could find out very easily without even having to ask him.
All you have to do is run a nickname search for him.

The box for your status is still on your profile edit page.
If he is honest, and marks his status there as "married" or "in a relationship", he will not show up on a search.

7/18/2010 7:02:36 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from here4play:
But you could find out very easily without even having to ask him.
All you have to do is run a nickname search for him.

The box for your status is still on your profile edit page.
If he is honest, and marks his status there as "married" or "in a relationship", he will not show up on a search.

Yes it is, but when you receive an email..it is not available if they have not stated in the first email.

I really hate running searches. I love to read their posts and know some things about them before I or they email me.

Sure we can search before we reply..now that is just more time.. and still might not know what they put in places. Last time I looked. You could not say you wanted single divorced or widowed.. I just can't see the reason for it not being there. Streamlined is not a good reason to eliminate needed information.

I don't want to correspond with married or separated at all. I want what they said, where I can see it. Then and only then will I know if they lied about it. Will figure that out soon enough. The minute I find a lie..I am out of there. Funny, how sometimes they can't remember what they posted on their profile. When emailing..

7/18/2010 7:04:36 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

trisha1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (30,694)
Port Charlotte, FL

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Dustin, what are you going to take away next, age, height, kids, job?

7/18/2010 7:37:52 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

Trisha,

YES to all the above!

And I noticed where he changed 'occupation' to 'job'. I thought it was b/c there are a bunch of uneducated idiots on here and he must have thought they didn't know what 'occupation' meant.

[Edited 7/18/2010 7:38:45 AM ]

7/18/2010 7:55:46 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from krazykitkat100:
Trisha,

YES to all the above!

And I noticed where he changed 'occupation' to 'job'. I thought it was b/c there are a bunch of uneducated idiots on here and he must have thought they didn't know what 'occupation' meant.

You have a point there.. I hadn't thought of that.

7/18/2010 7:57:40 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

ROFLMAO.

And yes, pathetically sad to say: I REALLY DO believe he had to 'dumb it down' to using the term 'job' rather than 'occupation' for the idiots who run amuck here.

(BTW, I'm not a newbie. LMAO )

[Edited 7/18/2010 7:59:10 AM ]

7/18/2010 9:11:49 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from krazykitkat100:
ROFLMAO.

(BTW, I'm not a newbie. LMAO )

I suspected as much..Just as I have been here much longer than this profile..

I did notice how very mature you are with your age and all.

7/18/2010 11:15:28 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
ellyrockdaway
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,106)
Rockaway Beach, MO

If I am reading the information from Dustin correctly, I guess my status is still in my profile as "in a relationship". It just does not show up on my profile. So at least, I think that will stop anyone when they do a search from thinking I am available, and I won't have to deal with those "seeking" in my inbox; that is really all I truly cared about.

But for the rest of you, I understand why your status is important to you, whatever it may be. I'll leave it to you all to hash the rest out with Dustin, but I still stand on my statement, if I was still available, I would want the drinking stat on there just as much as the smoking, and I don't think the color of our eyes should make a tinker's damn to anyone looking for a date, and we can change our hair color anytime we want!.

7/18/2010 12:52:12 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
catsmeow53
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,565)
Pfafftown, NC

Even though I do have my profile marked “In a Relationship”
I still agree with most about keeping the status on along
with drinking and smoking. Before being in a relationship
the first things I would look for in a profile was the status, drinking
and smoking. Those are very important.

Political could be removed since it’s not that important,
okay maybe to some, but that is something that can be
discussed when talking with someone.

The other would be salary since I find majority either mark it Don’t
Say or lie about it so you might as well remove it.

One more question and not to get off topic (sorry OP ),
I know Dustin changed when a person goes invisible their
picture is removed. You can still post
in threads, etc. but do you still continue to get
the points for your stars?

7/18/2010 1:01:36 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Atmore, AL

Quote from catsmeow53:
but do you still continue to get
the points for your stars?

Yep.

7/18/2010 1:08:21 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
catsmeow53
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,565)
Pfafftown, NC

Thank you here4play.

7/18/2010 1:52:23 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Atmore, AL

You're welcome.

7/18/2010 1:52:39 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

LOL flirty. Thanks.

7/18/2010 2:21:26 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

Too much commotion over the changes is going on.

Yes there are people who will be honest about status etc. Others will not be honest.

I keep an open mind what profiles say until I get to know someone.

Wonder how many people get past the profile pics? If the pic is wrong then look more. If pic is good then location, age other things briefly stated in the grids maybe looked at. Hopefully if someone got this far they will read descriptions, interests etc.

The commotion over the changes I'm hearing is people might want to make fast judgments on just a couple of facts briefly viewed.

7/18/2010 3:13:44 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
oncealady
Knoxville, TN

Quote from jaxflorida:
The commotion over the changes I'm hearing is people might want to make fast judgments on just a couple of facts briefly viewed.

I dont think its unfair or judgmental to want to know someones status before they contact them. It's a dating site for pete's sake, therefore I think status is really a very important feature to have listed as is drinking. I could care less what the color of your hair or eyes are.

7/18/2010 3:23:05 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Atmore, AL

Quote from jaxflorida:

7/18/2010 3:38:17 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Quote from jaxflorida:

Everyone makes their own judgements in their own way. If we don't have the information to make the judgements.....how fair is that? I'm positive you make some judgements in looking at profiles also..

I want as much information as possible. Yes the more the better. I do not want separated men in my searches nor will I date them. Separated is Married..just one of my Hot buttons.

I do look at all the stats available and then read the profile..then read his email.

Isn't that why we all fill out profiles, so others can make judgment calls as to whether we are interested in that person or not? I know I do, before exchanging email with him. Often one..and say thank you. but....you are not legally divorced..You are too far away. You want to RV all over the country..You know what ever it is that I don't really want to do..Or I simply say I do not see us as a match..thanks for the email..good luck.

7/19/2010 6:09:04 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

7/19/2010 6:26:47 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
moosecat
Over 2,000 Posts (2,225)
Alicante
Spain

What do you expect Ms. Flirty?
With all these animsls everywhere dh is more of a zoo!

butting in. Nice name mr, k kat
Very sofistiCATed.

[Edited 7/19/2010 6:28:56 AM ]

7/19/2010 6:46:28 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

Why thank ya!

7/19/2010 7:15:22 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
phina1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,767)
Walton, KY

Quote from oncealady:
I dont think its unfair or judgmental to want to know someones status before they contact them.
It's a dating site for pete's sake, therefore I think status is really a very important feature to have listed as is drinking.

-

These are two very critical points.
I vote that they be put back on.
Then again, I don't think they listen to what we say . . .

7/19/2010 7:32:46 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

They don't listen to what anyone says. Enough said.

7/21/2010 5:16:34 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,914)
Henderson, NV

The other reason I like Relationship status to be there, among some of the others, is when I read a post, it's nice to look at the profile and see, perhaps, where the perspective comes from.

I want to see if the poster is divorced or widowed or in a relationship or single. It helps me form an opinion or to better understand a post. In turn, that may make me pretty interested in that poster.

I really don't think it's kicking up a commotion to want to know more, not less, about a potential interest.

[Edited 7/21/2010 5:16:55 PM ]

7/24/2010 1:39:09 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
phina1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,767)
Walton, KY

Quote from lovethelake17:
The other reason I like Relationship status to be there, among some of the others, is when I read a post, it's nice to look at the profile and see, perhaps, where the perspective comes from.

I want to see if the poster is divorced or widowed or in a relationship or single. It helps me form an opinion or to better understand a post. In turn, that may make me pretty interested in that poster.

I really don't think it's kicking up a commotion to want to know more, not less, about a potential interest.

7/24/2010 10:45:15 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
shadowman001
Stony Plain, AB

This really sucks the last 3 ladies I contacted were in a relationship, what a waste of time that was if I wanted to hook up with a married lady I would not be on a singles site.

Seems the only ones that want to meet someone here is in a relationship, where are the single ladies that want a LTR??

7/24/2010 10:55:36 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
brock095
Boston, MA

If relationship status is brought back, then I think there should also be a option for "Single, But not looking". Some people may be single. But aren't interested in dating anyone from this site.

7/25/2010 5:49:05 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
louise_63
Knoxville, TN

If relationship status is brought back, then I think there should also be a option for "Single, But not looking". Some people may be single. But aren't interested in dating anyone from this site.[/quoe]
=========================================

then why are you even here?

7/25/2010 11:58:06 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
brock095
Boston, MA

Quote from louise_63:
If relationship status is brought back, then I think there should also be a option for "Single, But not looking". Some people may be single. But aren't interested in dating anyone from this site.[/quoe]
=========================================

then why are you even here?

Not everyone on DH is looking for a date. Some people are actually here for the forums.

7/25/2010 3:27:05 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

george1965
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,123)
Bedford, VA

yeah, i was suprised.

7/25/2010 6:43:38 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Atmore, AL

Quote from shadowman001:
This really sucks the last 3 ladies I contacted were in a relationship, what a waste of time that was if I wanted to hook up with a married lady I would not be on a singles site.

Seems the only ones that want to meet someone here is in a relationship, where are the single ladies that want a LTR??

Isn't this a nice little coincidence?

If that really happened, did it ever occur to you that the women may have seen your profile (which should be a huge red flag to anyone) and they just told you they were in a relationship as a way of rejecting you without hurting your feelings too bad?

Did you even think to do a nick-name search for them, which would have told you whether or not they had "in a relationship" marked on their profile?

You see...this is what no one has realized yet:
With the status no longer showing on a profile...men and women both now have an easier way of turning someone down without hurting their feelings.
(after all...isn't the "Sorry, I'm in a relationship" line what a lot of people use in RL?)

7/25/2010 11:00:08 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
shadowman001
Stony Plain, AB

Quote from here4play:
Isn't this a nice little coincidence?

If that really happened, did it ever occur to you that the women may have seen your profile (which should be a huge red flag to anyone) and they just told you they were in a relationship as a way of rejecting you without hurting your feelings too bad?

Did you even think to do a nick-name search for them, which would have told you whether or not they had "in a relationship" marked on their profile?

You see...this is what no one has realized yet:
With the status no longer showing on a profile...men and women both now have an easier way of turning someone down without hurting their feelings.
(after all...isn't the "Sorry, I'm in a relationship" line what a lot of people use in RL?)

WOW you seem to think you know it all don’t you, well you do not, it was me that rejected them.

As far as doing nickname searches or what ever the hell you are talking about did not come into play as most of the ladies I talk with do not post in the open forums, and their profiles are somewhat vague, which makes one contact them to learn if they are in fact single.

Not all of us live on a computer or have any kind of experience with them, we see someone we are attracted to and contact them.

Now you contact someone and have to validate if they are single or in a relationship, well that is BS this is a single site and if they are in a relationship they should have that in BIG LETTERS for all to see so we do not waste our time.

Do not try to shove you know it all, malapert attitude at me. This is a dating site not a fling or a third party play time site.

And really who gives a rats a** if it takes up more computer space or work, this site is making good money and can easily afford to have a statues show on peoples profiles.

Who are you anyhow DH patrol or a secret moderator, or do you just like sounding like you have some knowledge or authority?

7/26/2010 2:01:00 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,709)
New South Wales
Australia

Gawd I remember when I posted something similar to Here4play,and we have become mates and he does know more than probably even Dustin on DH

8/31/2010 5:22:13 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

Dustin, it has been a while and I still find it difficult when I receive an email. Not knowing the status of that person. Plus the drinking, I actually like the personality type also.

Just saying, I have not adjusted to those missing. Happens every time I receive a new email.

8/31/2010 8:24:39 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

sunny_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,647)
Paintsville, KY

I agree that ones status, drinking habits and smoking habits are much more important when deciding to communicate with someone as opposed to knowing their hair and eye color.

8/31/2010 9:04:26 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

workingirl3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,785)
Middleport, OH

Quote from flirty_me_:
I feel that is a rather important piece of information that is needed.

Can't search on advanced search either for single, Divorced or Widowed as it is gone from the advanced searches..

Please put it back.

I feel it is a rather important piece of information that is needed for a dating site.
i think this information is important also.

9/10/2010 11:33:22 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
flirty_me_
Chattanooga, TN

I see now we have three threads basically abou the same thing.

Dustin, Please, it is a big issue.

9/10/2010 2:24:41 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
muddin_girl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,995)
Seagrove, NC

Dustin et al doesn't give a damn. No amt. of complaining will change their minds.

9/30/2010 11:27:49 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  
jaspergretsch
Westminster, MA

I agree. I'm surprised they even ask for it if it's not going to show up. I'm divorced and I don't want to have to explain that in every email I write.

9/30/2010 11:34:38 AM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

librajason
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,870)
Towanda, KS

Why can't ya just type that kinda stuff in ya profile usin' ya own words???

[Edited 9/30/2010 11:35:09 AM ]

9/30/2010 2:26:49 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (35,709)
New South Wales
Australia

Quote from jaspergretsch:
I agree. I'm surprised they even ask for it if it's not going to show up. I'm divorced and I don't want to have to explain that in every email I write.

If your so lazy about writing it in mail,what else are you lazy at?

Do what Jason suggested

9/30/2010 11:49:01 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

blueshortcake2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,278)
Nicholasville, KY

Actually, it really doesn't matter whether it is in the profile or on the staus sheet. If a person wants to lie about their status, they will. Personally, within the last six months or so, I have ran across at least three that WERE married, and one that was in a relationship but still playing around.I quit coounting those that say they are looking for LTR or marriage.......they eand up just being players or trying to get you involved in cyber sex. That tells me a deceitful person will find a way to deceive others reguardless of what is on their profile.Live and learn.

P.S.

Dustin, there are a lot of widowed persons on here. Some just do not advertise that status because of vulchers. I know I didn't the first time I was here. Many took me for a wild divorced woman. After being off for a while and coming back, I did list I was a widow. It was a whole new ballgame. The preditors came out of the woodwork. Sometimes not having something listed is good.

[Edited 9/30/2010 11:51:54 PM ]

11/16/2010 7:12:29 PM Relationship Status is gone from our profile.  

lookinjlook
Columbus, IN

What can you expect, folks?? Dustin IS from California, and he's just a kid. And, believe me, I'm being QUITE civil. Oh well, there goes any chance I may have had, finding someone on DateHookup.