Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps com

Then there had been the females who sounded nice, but weren t ever available. maryland single men At some point our daughter got out of the vehicle and, red faced, ran back into the home. Even though some interactions can be really wonderful, other individuals can be… significantly less so. does fbi monitor omegle Get started with the initially episode of this memoir podcast, and you will be hooked on Parise s addictive homage to second possibilities.

no credit card sex hookup

Certain, going out on dates can be entertaining and thrilling, potentially major to new relationships — unfortunately, the probability of getting one of these good dates is rarely in your favor. apple valley hook up And if they aren t, just switch to another topic and go with the flow. Video attachments, mobile version, smart matchmaking algorithm, lots of messaging tools — there s a lot to really like about BravoDate. adultsearch sunnyvale It s a paid service with only a handful of cost free attributes .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/13/2010 3:11:18 PM DH doesnt listen  
brock_1946
Collingswood, NJ

2 days now my blog button has disappeared, Im getting slow response, sent a msg about slow server service, freeze up you name it....like talking to a wall.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/13/2010 4:33:31 PM DH doesnt listen  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Atmore, AL

As far as the blog button is concerned---look up at the top of this page, right under the DateHookup banner, and you will see a link that says "My Blog".

As far as slow server, etc.---
I don't have too much trouble with that...occasionally I may have to wait 2 or 3 seconds longer for a page to load, but I realize that could just be because of an unusually high traffic load at the moment.
Besides, I learned as a small child that "Patience is a Virtue".

If you are always experiencing these difficulties, and everybody else is not, that's probably your problem rather than the sites.
Here's just a partial list of the questions you need to ask your self:
How old is your computer?
What version of your operating system are you running?
When's the last time you de-fragged your hard-drive?
When's the last time you ran a disk clean-up?
How full is your hard-drive?
How much available memory do you have?
How much available band-width do you have?
How strong is the signal between you and your ISP?
Could there be atmospheric interference between you and the server? (bad weather)
How fast is your processor?
And the list could go on even further.

But even if you want to assume that the site's server is too small sometimes for the traffic flow (which I don't know because it's none of my business how big their server is) do you realize how expensive a bigger server would be?
Do you want to pay for a new server?...I know I don't!

I, for one, appreciate the fact that this site is free...and I hope that Dustin will be able to keep it that way for us.

All I ask for each day is the courage to change the things I can change, the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference.

7/14/2010 1:09:58 AM DH doesnt listen  
brock_1946
Collingswood, NJ

computer is old, but maintained DAILY. Thanks for your input

7/14/2010 1:52:15 AM DH doesnt listen  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Atmore, AL

You're welcome.

7/15/2010 4:30:25 AM DH doesnt listen  

rocknrolljen
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,211)
Denver, CO

Its part of Dustins new sytem he started on Monday Night

7/15/2010 4:40:42 AM DH doesnt listen  

workingirl3
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,120)
Middleport, OH

they sure don't.

[Edited 7/15/2010 4:41:14 AM ]

7/19/2010 10:19:11 AM DH doesnt listen  
brock_1946
Collingswood, NJ

Quote from rocknrolljen:
Its part of Dustins new sytem he started on Monday Night

Nice to be advised in advance grrrrrr

7/19/2010 10:30:57 AM DH doesnt listen  

rocknrolljen
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,211)
Denver, CO

Yep we all have been complaining its a week today he changed it all

7/19/2010 10:39:21 AM DH doesnt listen  
krazykitkat100
Deerfield, IL

Yeah and he won't add back anything that he removed, chose to do away with when he thought he would be improving the site, etc.

Face it. This site will always be F*CKED.

7/19/2010 8:54:27 PM DH doesnt listen  
brock_1946
Collingswood, NJ

Dunno? So far today getting on this site has been a f**kin nightmare, sign in, it blows ya off 2 or 3 times before you can get to home page. Then try and log on to a friends blog and it just locks up. I still say the server on this site doesnt have enough BANDWIDTH!

7/19/2010 9:33:21 PM DH doesnt listen  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Atmore, AL

I've been logging in and out all day long...
I haven't had a bit of trouble.

7/31/2010 7:28:39 AM DH doesnt listen  

nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL

In fairness to Dustin and the free hosting, it is tough to manage a website and a server , especially when it's free and being used by millions of users! It costs money to run a server -domain registration, computer/server,hosting, internet connection (possibly a T1),keeping hackers out of the system! I'm sure this is a hobby!

I found several bugs on this site such as editing your posts has limits and sometimes the changes I made never get posted!

But what can I say "you get what you paid for"! It's FREE!

[Edited 7/31/2010 7:30:19 AM ]

7/31/2010 7:39:23 AM DH doesnt listen  

nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from brock_1946:
Dunno? So far today getting on this site has been a f**kin nightmare, sign in, it blows ya off 2 or 3 times before you can get to home page. Then try and log on to a friends blog and it just locks up. I still say the server on this site doesnt have enough BANDWIDTH!

You may want to check your internet connection. They have this so-called "internet connection speed test!" I had to use it several times for customers, also had to use it to test VONAGE CONNECTION! Aside from cell phone, I wanted to use vonage to have a portable telephone lines for fax machine. Unfortunately, the speed on my wireless internet connection card is not good enough for either voice or fax!

here's the link:

speedtest.net
speakeasy.net

8/1/2010 9:10:15 AM DH doesnt listen  

bluestones
Over 2,000 Posts (2,641)
Springfield, TN

I have gotten nothing but fairly speedy to responses to my questions here. I think they listen just fine... Even if they can't rectify the problem, they always try.

I didn't know anything was changed to the site.... I just thought my not being able to put pics in my profile was a glitch or something. I really hope they can get it fixed soon.

9/1/2010 6:45:59 PM DH doesnt listen  

pasttie2208
Hallandale, FL

YEAH I DON'T GET ANY EMAIL NOTIFCATIONS SAYING I HAVE MESSAGES HERE. CUSTOMERSUPPORT DELETES ALL MY QUESTIONS SOP YEAH IT'S LIKE TALK TO A BRICK WALL

9/2/2010 3:14:50 AM DH doesnt listen  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,136)
Atmore, AL

pasttie2208 --->
Make sure that [email protected] is included in your allow list in your off site email...and check to see if your notifications are going to your spam folder.

ETA: Also---if you sign in to the site regularly (or never sign out) they won't send you a notification because they figure you already know about it.

[Edited 9/2/2010 3:20:13 AM ]