Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top legit hookup apps

After understanding of the virus grew and some restrictions eased, they began traveling again to see each and every other, and Kyle stated produced even more of a point to see each and every other typically. single women plenty of fish boca Half an hour later she requires of the helmet and looks like that scene in Conan where they have the face paint on. The star has dated the likes of Bella Thorne and Jake Paul. doublelist greensboro

skipthegames apps

Your search for a wonderful connection has never been a lot easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust. craigslist brunswick ga She may have paid for additional months, but it was all worth it if it meant meeting Brian. He was the well known guy from a wealthy family, and she was the sweet, studious girl who came from nothing. servicios eroticos pr Meals is universal and it is the quickest way to get via anyone s heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

ah, y, isn't it always true, in conference or without, that teams are beaten by good competition? just askin'

and morty, i got a confernce for ya' nd braggarts... mid american! then nd would be in a bowl every year! go cmu or si or ball state! he he he!

7/22/2010 1:22:40 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

Im starting where I care about..#20ish Utah vs what seems to be #14 pittspurg..at utah..Ya I have season tickets!!

It will be 1 of the 2 toughest games for the utes for the season, the other being tcu..notre dame should be a breeze, however it is on the road. being the season opener, the pittsburg game game will determine the season!!

I'm thinking utes by at least one touchdon over pitt..

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/22/2010 2:21:39 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN

Although its a big game 4 the utes I don't think it will determine the season,its a non conference game so if they did lose they could still have great season and win their conference if they beat the ole horny toads.I do agree with u though I like the utes 2 win as well.pitt is breaking in a new qb on the road,that's never easy.a lot of good football the 1st weekend-lsu/nc,tcu/ore st,va tech/boise st and my hapless wolverines vs the huskies of uconn!

7/22/2010 10:39:02 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,209)
Stateline, NV

Love college football. In a way, it's btter than the NFL when you look at the rivalries, traditions, and fan participation at the games. One thing is certain: Ohio State will tip-toe through a lackadaisal Big 10 season, with their typical slow, plodding style, secure a bowl berth, and once again get beaten by good competition.

7/28/2010 7:51:25 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

I cant wait to see the results of boise state/verginia tech..season opener!! I would love for boise to lose, its their only tough game this year, but they are future mwc foes, however utah is gonna be in the pac-10...so im mixed on this one..

And screw byu!! theyre all butthurt cuz they didnt get picked to the big leagues, because "were religious, and we wont play on sundays" uh no cuz your racist, prejudice (they used to use the mark of cain argument), uh freedom of speach doesnt exist there..and they are'nt a major research facility and all that...

anyways...next

[Edited 7/28/2010 7:52:25 PM ]

7/29/2010 4:59:57 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

funnytoo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,775)
National City, MI

ire

good to hear others see into the abyss of byu

7/29/2010 9:04:41 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
Love college football. In a way, it's btter than the NFL when you look at the rivalries, traditions, and fan participation at the games. One thing is certain: Ohio State will tip-toe through a lackadaisal Big 10 season, with their typical slow, plodding style, secure a bowl berth, and once again get beaten by good competition.

Lackadaisal Big 10 Season? Go play the Big 10 and tell me different. That is not a slow, plodding style offense anymore.
Go Irish!

7/29/2010 9:12:27 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
timetogolf
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,152)
Au Gres, MI

well, well, morte.......nice to see you back.....you speak like a fan who would really like to see your Irish in a real football conference.......too bad your team is too gutless to join when they had the chance.........

7/29/2010 11:04:05 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from mortnd:
Lackadaisal Big 10 Season? Go play the Big 10 and tell me different. That is not a slow, plodding style offense anymore.
Go Irish!

Mort, I've seen enough Big 10 ball to know what I'm seeing. It's not as obvious in conference play until they have to play an OOC opponent, which is why OSU, for example, has had such a dismal bowl record the last several years. But hey, what do I know...I'm a baseball guy. How have you been, man?

[Edited 7/29/2010 11:05:03 PM ]

7/29/2010 11:04:47 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Ahhhh the Universe has tilted back to where it belongs...Mort and Time are up to their usual banter....carry on Gentlemen!

7/30/2010 3:33:54 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Ohio State Buckeyes Hey we always in the thick of it..

7/31/2010 9:17:07 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from timetogolf:
well, well, morte.......nice to see you back.....you speak like a fan who would really like to see your Irish in a real football conference.......too bad your team is too gutless to join when they had the chance.........

Too Gutless? Are you on drugs again? You would love to see ND join a conference? You would love to see them stoop so low.

Why haven't they done it at this point? Why?

Esplain, Lucy, Why hasn't Notre Dame's football program in the midst of all of the repositioning in all of the conferences and the threats of conference programs re-alignment change? Why?

Let's hear you expert advice....

7/31/2010 9:26:40 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
Mort, I've seen enough Big 10 ball to know what I'm seeing. It's not as obvious in conference play until they have to play an OOC opponent, which is why OSU, for example, has had such a dismal bowl record the last several years. But hey, what do I know...I'm a baseball guy. How have you been, man?

Good ylekiot, Real Good.....we fell short of baseball at state but, that's ok. We got our asses handed to us; yet, we're a very young team. Kids don't play like Ted Williams at the plate anymore; I don't expect them too; just have a Ted William's heart.

As I have been reminded by my OSU brethren, family, and other numbnuts who continue to root for the Suckeyes, they won an impressive bowl game last year. Maybe that was Pryor's coming out party. I'm not convinced that they are a top ten team....but, for all of the other conferences....go play them....

8/2/2010 2:29:45 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

all this Big 10 talk......I'm just wondering which SEC team will win The National Championship this year

8/2/2010 3:07:23 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

funnytoo
National City, MI

Quote from ylekiot:
One thing is certain: Ohio State will tip-toe through a lackadaisal Big 10 season, with their typical slow, plodding style, secure a bowl berth, and once again get beaten by good competition.
8/2/2010 6:39:10 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from funnytoo:
ah, y, isn't it always true, in conference or without, that teams are beaten by good competition? just askin'

and morty, i got a confernce for ya' nd braggarts... mid american! then nd would be in a bowl every year! go cmu or si or ball state! he he he!

Hey d*ckhead, good hearing from ya! How ya hitting them on the golf course? Are you still putzing away and hitting the 9 wood on Par Threes? Knock 'em stiff, pal.

I got CMU (Qunt Michigan) and of course David Letterman's University (Ball State)....what the hell is "si".....must be the "Yes" spanish speaking university for us arrogant, sophisticated, well-edumacated, well hung a**holes....

Ah, those were the junior college dudes who keep polishing my shoes....

Thanks,

Mort

8/2/2010 8:18:15 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

speaking of notre dame..my utes will visit and destroy them nov 13th!! not to mention were on a 9 bowl winning streak..did any of you watch the utah/alabama 2008 sugar bowl? that first quarter was epic!! up 21-0 in loosiana

of course we had alex smith in 2004 undefeated season (beat pittsburgh 35-7in fiesta bowl), brian johnson in 2008's undefeated season(then smashed alabam 31-17 in the sugar bowl) hopefully jordan wynn can deliver!!

8/3/2010 8:08:56 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

1mantis
Louisville, KY

while i like the utes,i have to go with pitt by three.

8/3/2010 1:44:11 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

Isn't the opening game Boise St. and Va tech?

8/3/2010 7:23:59 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

well the thread was for any teams first game of the season... but ya im rooting for virginia tech on that one, only cuz id be a lil jealouse if boise gets the first non bcs team to play for the title, where utah deserved it a few of the last seasons, as well as a handfull of other teams..but hey i guess that makes me no better than all the byu fans puking over the fact we went to the pac and not them!!!

8/3/2010 9:33:59 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from iriebrah:
speaking of notre dame..my utes will visit and destroy them nov 13th!! not to mention were on a 9 bowl winning streak..did any of you watch the utah/alabama 2008 sugar bowl? that first quarter was epic!! up 21-0 in loosiana

of course we had alex smith in 2004 undefeated season (beat pittsburgh 35-7in fiesta bowl), brian johnson in 2008's undefeated season(then smashed alabam 31-17 in the sugar bowl) hopefully jordan wynn can deliver!!

The Utes have a solid pre-season team. I am convinced more than anything after this year that it really is about attitudes even at the college level. I'll remember your prediction iriebrah when your Utes come to visit the Holy Land.

Just remember, if you are going to hand us anything, you better do it now; looks like Kelly is beating the shit out of his players. Pride swallowing siege. We'll see how it turns out.

Go Irish!

8/4/2010 12:39:50 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

funnytoo
National City, MI

I'll remember your prediction iriebrah when your Utes come to visit the Holy Land.

sez mort

ah, does that mean there is a ncaa game in jerusalem or tel aviv?

8/4/2010 5:09:34 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from funnytoo:
I'll remember your prediction iriebrah when your Utes come to visit the Holy Land.

sez mort

ah, does that mean there is a ncaa game in jerusalem or tel aviv?

Since we (Notre Dame)have played overseas games, Dublin and Tokyo, it wouldn't surprise me to see them play in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv in the near future.

I guess Notre Dame has been given that opportunity because they are the only D1 school who can do two things in order to travel overseas to play a game.

1. Capture a worldwide audience.
2. Have their players properly fill out the passport documents.

8/5/2010 11:08:16 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from donovan1970:
Isn't the opening game Boise St. and Va tech?

Yes, I believe so.

8/5/2010 11:09:21 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from scubbydoo4ltr:
Ohio State Buckeyes Hey we always in the thick of it..

Is Tressel going to give Pryor another shot at QB, or are they gonna move him out to WR where he belongs?

8/5/2010 11:15:36 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
Is Tressel going to give Pryor another shot at QB, or are they gonna move him out to WR where he belongs?[/quote
Tressel will be flexible; similar to Mack in Texas.
I think the kid has a future at QB.

8/6/2010 12:03:52 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from mortnd:
eader]Quote from ylekiot:
Is Tressel going to give Pryor another shot at QB, or are they gonna move him out to WR where he belongs?[/quote
Tressel will be flexible; similar to Mack in Texas.
I think the kid has a future at QB.

I've seen quite a bit of Pryor, simply because OSU gets lots of national/TV exposure, and the kid is definitely a gifted athlete. He runs well, is quick and elusive, and has shown good hands when they've split him out as a receiver in some special formations. But his lack of accuracy and inability to throw downfield, and his seemingly confusion attempting to read defenses, leaves me wondering.

[Edited 8/6/2010 12:06:30 AM ]

8/6/2010 7:45:14 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
I've seen quite a bit of Pryor, simply because OSU gets lots of national/TV exposure, and the kid is definitely a gifted athlete. He runs well, is quick and elusive, and has shown good hands when they've split him out as a receiver in some special formations. But his lack of accuracy and inability to throw downfield, and his seemingly confusion attempting to read defenses, leaves me wondering.

ylekiot:
I'm not totatlly convinced of Pryor's QB abilities; but, he is damn good. With that team, he needs to play a "Tony Rice" kind of QB...BTW....Tony was the QB for ND's undisputed national championship team in '88.

8/6/2010 11:17:01 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from mortnd:
ylekiot:
I'm not totatlly convinced of Pryor's QB abilities; but, he is damn good. With that team, he needs to play a "Tony Rice" kind of QB...BTW....Tony was the QB for ND's undisputed national championship team in '88.

For OSU's sake, hopefully Pryor only has to just take care of the ball, not turn it over, and allow the playmakers to do their thing. If Pryor is put into a situation of having to throw downfield a lot, it could get ugly.

8/7/2010 1:51:17 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

iriebrah
Salt Lake City, UT

I just hope I sober up enough after the tailgate for the pitt game to remember how it goes, I remember the utes red/white spring scrimmage seemed to last like 5 minutes, and I was tingly the whole time!! but again this season im on the front row, 10 yard line..right where the opposing teams girl cheerleaders are flashing their box during cheers... cheers!!

8/7/2010 4:38:46 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from iriebrah:
I just hope I sober up enough after the tailgate for the pitt game to remember how it goes, I remember the utes red/white spring scrimmage seemed to last like 5 minutes, and I was tingly the whole time!! but again this season im on the front row, 10 yard line..right where the opposing teams girl cheerleaders are flashing their box during cheers... cheers!!

"Flashing their box"?

8/9/2010 1:40:17 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

celticpride26
Over 1,000 Posts (1,306)
Dayton, OH

Pryor played great football in their bowl game....lets not forget that. The injury that he was playing with is close to 100% now. They reload every year on defense. They tried to open up the playbook last year and I am sure it will continue this year. If you respect good football there is no reason to hate OSU.

8/9/2010 6:12:05 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

If LSU could find a QB they would be scary good. GA has a very young QB so ??? there. My beloved Bama has a ton of questions on defense, especially at secondary.

I look for Ohio ST to go undefeated in Big Ten, with adequate play from Pryor.

Toss up between Texas and Oklahoma in Big 12.

Pac 10, i'm leaning toward Stanford, ever so slightly.

I think ACC wont be involved in national picture.

I'm picking Boise ST to upset VA Tech in opener. But alas the computers bite them in the butt at the end of the season. Strength of schedule.

I'm looking for Pitt to be the surprise team in the national picture.

BCS National Championship Game to feature, Ohio ST vs either Bama,Florida,Texas or Oklahoma

just my 2 cents worth

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

8/9/2010 10:05:52 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from celticpride26:
Pryor played great football in their bowl game....lets not forget that. The injury that he was playing with is close to 100% now. They reload every year on defense. They tried to open up the playbook last year and I am sure it will continue this year. If you respect good football there is no reason to hate OSU.

Hey Celtic, if you were talking to me, I'm not an OSU "hater". I have a lot of respect for the Buckeye history, the tradition, the "Shoe", and everything that goes along with it. I just think that OSU, because of its reputation always gets ranked higher than they really deserve. The majority of the OSU bowl games the last few years bear that out. I recall a couple of years ago when OSU had this All-American, "shutdown corner"...I think it was Malcolm Jenkins. He was supposed to single-handedly shut down McCoy and the Texas air attack, but Shipley personally burned him for 10 catches. I will say that OSU, at least in that bowl game, played Texas pretty tough before losing. Anyway, good look to you and your Buckeyes this season.

8/9/2010 10:31:35 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

bcs championahip game prediction

sec champ beating whatever lame duck is ranked #2

8/9/2010 10:51:54 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

celticpride26
Over 1,000 Posts (1,306)
Dayton, OH

No I didn't think you were an OSU hater at all. I will be the first to say that Florida and LSU beat them down. I just think that the Buckeyes will be a much improved team this year. That is if Pryor does not take 3 steps back. The chemistry Pryor had with Posey should only increase, along with Sanzenbacher playing just as good as Gonzo did for Troy Smith.

8/9/2010 11:07:37 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

Quote from celticpride26:
No I didn't think you were an OSU hater at all. I will be the first to say that Florida and LSU beat them down. I just think that the Buckeyes will be a much improved team this year. That is if Pryor does not take 3 steps back. The chemistry Pryor had with Posey should only increase, along with Sanzenbacher playing just as good as Gonzo did for Troy Smith.

Fair enough, Celtic. They're coming in ranked #2, so hopefully they'll live up to the billing. On another note, I don't have a lot of room to talk as my team (FSU) has a lot of rebuilding this year. Hopefully Ponder won't get killed in the pocket and has a decent season. if nothing else, I've also got the Nevada Woldpack just down the road for me, who are fun to watch. They can score in bunches, and give 'em up in bunches, too.

8/10/2010 6:14:00 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

bk0311
Lincoln, NE

nebraska vs ohiost .for it all

8/10/2010 8:16:47 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Quote from bk0311:
nebraska vs ohiost .for it all

If Nebraska finds an offense and continues to play solid defense, then that isn't a bad pick at all. Forgot about Nebraska when making my picks earlier.

8/13/2010 5:59:06 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from crimsontater:
If LSU could find a QB they would be scary good. GA has a very young QB so ??? there. My beloved Bama has a ton of questions on defense, especially at secondary.

I look for Ohio ST to go undefeated in Big Ten, with adequate play from Pryor.

Toss up between Texas and Oklahoma in Big 12.

Pac 10, i'm leaning toward Stanford, ever so slightly.

I think ACC wont be involved in national picture.

I'm picking Boise ST to upset VA Tech in opener. But alas the computers bite them in the butt at the end of the season. Strength of schedule.

I'm looking for Pitt to be the surprise team in the national picture.

BCS National Championship Game to feature, Ohio ST vs either Bama,Florida,Texas or Oklahoma

just my 2 cents worth

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Crimson....you have a knack for the college football game. Let's have a tailgate party after the Irish win....in 2011.

8/13/2010 6:02:30 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from ylekiot:
Hey Celtic, if you were talking to me, I'm not an OSU "hater". I have a lot of respect for the Buckeye history, the tradition, the "Shoe", and everything that goes along with it. I just think that OSU, because of its reputation always gets ranked higher than they really deserve. The majority of the OSU bowl games the last few years bear that out. I recall a couple of years ago when OSU had this All-American, "shutdown corner"...I think it was Malcolm Jenkins. He was supposed to single-handedly shut down McCoy and the Texas air attack, but Shipley personally burned him for 10 catches. I will say that OSU, at least in that bowl game, played Texas pretty tough before losing. Anyway, good look to you and your Buckeyes this season.

Yep, well said ylekiot. I have to hear the same shit from the "Cesspool of the North" every year. I can't even say that f**king school's name.....shit, it may screw up my golf swing....Meesh....Meeeeeshhhi.....gan....
Bunch of pussies.

8/13/2010 6:29:37 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,166)
Waxahachie, TX

LSU Tigers - all the way

Geaux Tigers.

8/13/2010 6:49:57 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from 10snut:
LSU Tigers - all the way

Geaux Tigers.

Oh, do we have to hear this Cajun shit again? Do you guys still prod your caged Tiger in front of the opposing teams bench so that you can intimidate them? GEEZ

[Edited 8/13/2010 6:50:22 PM ]

8/13/2010 7:59:24 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from mortnd:
Oh, do we have to hear this Cajun shit again? Do you guys still prod your caged Tiger in front of the opposing teams bench so that you can intimidate them? GEEZ

Nahhhh they just pass the Purple Drank to the opposing players......that is IF they can get it out of JaMarcus' hands

8/13/2010 8:45:29 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Mort

I would LOVE to tailgate at Notre Dame if Alabama were playing them in South Bend.

Socal
Would also love to tailgate in Baton Rouge. I have partied there, but not during football season. Love me some o dat cajun cooking.

[Edited 8/13/2010 8:45:59 PM ]

8/13/2010 8:53:45 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from crimsontater:
Mort

I would LOVE to tailgate at Notre Dame if Alabama were playing them in South Bend.
Would also love to tailgate in Baton Rouge. I have partied there, but not during football season. Love me some o dat cajun cooking.

Crimson brother, you can tailgate up with the Irish in SOBE anytime. I'll treat you right.
Realize, 'Bama doesn't want to play the Irish in South Bend or anywhere else. Why? The Ghost of The Bear.

Bama never beat the Irish!

8/13/2010 9:11:27 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

crimsontater
Bryant, AL

Ahhhh Mort Mort Mort, alas you are correct in that Bear Bryant never beat The Irish. However, Cornelius Bennett and the boys took them to the woodshed in the mid eighties. In the Paul W. Bryant Museum there is a rather large painting of the infamous Bennett sack on Mr. Beuerline[still don't know if i spelled it right].

But even though we lost in the 70s, those were some epic battles. My hats off to all the participants.

8/13/2010 9:45:03 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from crimsontater:
Ahhhh Mort Mort Mort, alas you are correct in that Bear Bryant never beat The Irish. However, Cornelius Bennett and the boys took them to the woodshed in the mid eighties. In the Paul W. Bryant Museum there is a rather large painting of the infamous Bennett sack on Mr. Beuerline[still don't know if i spelled it right].

But even though we lost in the 70s, those were some epic battles. My hats off to all the participants.

Oh Crimson, if only you knew what it means to be the ultimate collegiate program in football. I know that you like others.....Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, USC, Miami et. al. have corrupt programs; Yet, Notre Dame is the most righteous program in the country.

SANCTIFY yourself...We'll enjoy kicking your asses in the very near future.

GO IRISH...

8/13/2010 10:35:39 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

Quote from crimsontater:
Mort

Socal

you'd have to come to Southern California (Go Bruins) to tailgate with me....or to Oakland

8/13/2010 11:31:09 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from socalsportsfan:
you'd have to come to Southern California (Go Bruins) to tailgate with me....or to Oakland

Gimme some of dat Socal love....mmmmmm
Yummmie!

8/14/2010 3:08:35 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

10snut
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,166)
Waxahachie, TX

Quote from mortnd:

Well if you ever come we'll be sure to let Mike the Tiger roam freely.......... Send me your section and seat number.

8/14/2010 6:18:45 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

socalsportsfan
Valley Village, CA

I got your love right here Mort

8/14/2010 7:22:26 AM College football season opening game predictions:  
detluvr
Roseville, MI

I don't know how Michigan will do overall but we will beat Ohio state his year!!! GO BLUE!!!!!!

8/14/2010 1:40:54 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

celticpride26
Over 1,000 Posts (1,306)
Dayton, OH

8/15/2010 5:28:37 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Quote from detluvr:
I don't know how Michigan will do overall but we will beat Ohio state his year!!! GO BLUE!!!!!!
. Now that's funny. I'd rather listen to u then Larry the cable guy. GO BUCKEYES

[Edited 8/15/2010 5:31:10 AM ]

8/15/2010 8:36:13 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

mortnd
Over 1,000 Posts (1,791)
Fort Wayne, IN

Quote from crimsontater:

Hey Crimson:
How does the indoor plumbing work for you guys? I'm glad that you have such a great icon in Bennett sacking Beuerline. Couldn't touch Clements, Montana, et al. though could you?

BTW....anyone see Jimmy Clausen in his debut? He looked a lot better than Troy Smith. The kid is legit.

Go Irish.

Mort....

8/16/2010 10:09:53 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

maizenblueman77
Lenoir City, TN

Hey morty,I don't know if ur in the early stages of alzheimers or really f**king stupid.(probably the latter)but 2 my recollection those "bunch of pussies" beat ur fighting d*ck whistlers of notre lame last year didn't they?

8/16/2010 2:38:09 PM College football season opening game predictions:  

funnytoo
National City, MI

77, morty never thinks when it is nd, only wishes, never remembers, only dreams, and yes, michigan had their last important win against them, which is par for the course for both programs right now.

now, to that kid who is so pro-blue as to think ramrod can win against osu, remember you heard it hear first, that is his last game, and the team will snooze to ensure that he is gone! i am NOT pro-OSU, but am anti ramrod and his tying ways, the idiot who one handedly destroyed a great program and ideology.

by the way, for those who don't know, i Am anti nd, won't even spell out their damn name! not worth it!

8/16/2010 2:47:12 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
detluvr
Roseville, MI

Lol I'd expect nothing more nor less from a buckeye fan!

8/17/2010 7:33:37 AM College football season opening game predictions:  

funnytoo
National City, MI

det, i'm a state of michigan fan, all of the teams, went to college here, live here, love them all, don't root for any over another most of the time (am pro tech right now, know the football coach!) not buckeye fan here, but, remember, i am anti-nd

8/17/2010 4:39:32 PM College football season opening game predictions:  
donovan1970
Over 1,000 Posts (1,574)
Pigeon Forge, TN

Opening day,,,,Appy St. will destroy UT-Chattanooga