Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local casual hookup

A basic POZ Personals membership is absolutely free and permits you to see other members profiles, share up to five photos, and track who has looked at your profile. datehookup free online dating Never actually have any ideas for where to meet persons though, except the mentioned dating apps I was going to suggest 1 of the dating apps. But then tinder is geared towards fwb so it is not for you. locanto stockton It was produced in reaction to Red Pill or Incel communities a collection of web sites, blogs, and on line forums which oppose feminism and market masculinity and misogyny.

mega personsls

2019, when I met my last girlfriend and we decided to delete our apps. single ladies in rapid city sd He would like to thank his parents for their support, his instructor Justin Lohr for convincing him to submit this digital forum, and theInterpolationsstaff for placing this on the internet journal together. I decided to treat the on line knowledge the way I would treat the offline practical experience. craigslist lithuania This question will clear all your doubts and will guarantee where each of you stand concerning intimacy in relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/2/2008 7:52:47 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

I am with munky gurl on this one. I don't believe it would support a creationist view but on the contrary support the nonbelievers with a "see it didn't take a god". ole I am not aware of the scientific study you are talking about, but the tower of babel just jumped in my spirit. I believe God started with nothing and everything that is was created by him.

2/3/2008 12:49:11 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

thepatientone
Texarkana, TX

I'm with Munky Girl and Dana, my spirit was going along that same line before I got to your response's. I don't like the statement,"Man Creates". All we have the ability to do is recreate. To take a part of a created being and add it to another is not creating. It is altering or again - recreating. Now when the so called "Scientist" can take people out of the graveyard and cause their spirits to re-enter their bodies, and have them get up and walk around as in Mt.27:52+53. Well then maybe I'll talk to them. All things are in God's sight. The septor is in the hand of the Righteous One. The things that He allows to go on, on this place called Earth surprises me that He would allow it to continue. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the only giver of life. We may reform the flesh and cause it to take the shape or form of anything. But it is God and God alone that breathes the breath of life into anything. It is the I Am that sends the spirit of life into any form. To watch a drown victom recieving CPR, while in their lifeless state. Some never regain contiousness. But to see the fear in the eyes of the one that has just been revived. God allows that. If it were up to us. Everyone that had drowned would be Saved. You get the point. Tell them to take the soil that God created and form a Heart and all the veins. Then each and every part, one piece and a time. Then breath the breath of life into their creation. You'll have a mud pie with a lot of hot air. The same hot air that is in the creator of their graven image. I am not convienced by mans deceptive ways. Smells too much like their fathers scent.

God Bless.

2/3/2008 5:45:22 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

just a simple question.

If scientists "make" a man, what kind of man will it be? God gives spirit, He knew us before we were. Will the "creature" be just that, a brainless piece of flesh, I think so.

Page: 1, 2