Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Tana s dating history is no secret to her fans. oregon dating service Developing up, our households went on countless trips to Disney World, the Rocky Mountains, and several campsites with each other. On our final date we sat in Washington Square Park, Murray s bagels in hand. www dateinasia com sign up login page Work with our occasion coordinators and hosts to ascertain the most effective package for your event.

private delights

Also contemplate preparing anything you need to have to do right after the date ends so you have a clear stopping point. lesbian san jose ca Facebook Dating creates a profile, shows you nearby events, and shows matches based on points like what pages you each like. You have a tendency to not be significant in the connection because you know there are 200 far more candidates lining up to date you. reddit snapsext It was a Thursday when I landed, so I rapidly switched on my app and hoped for the very best just before hailing a cab to Camille s apartment in the West Village.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2008 7:50:55 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

One of the primary argument in favor of evolution is that life could only happen by accident. Life had to happen by chance.
Would the scientific creation of life prove the existence of God? If Man can do it God could do it first. It did not have to be an accident.
What do you think? Did God Create the universe?

1/28/2008 8:56:16 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I believe that God created the universe. But, I also have no trouble with evolution. God allowed that to happen. How can one look at nature and not see God. On the other hand...why did God preserve so much evidence of life from thousands of years ago. I have no problem believing in both. God's hand was in it either way!!

1/29/2008 3:30:29 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Nothing is new on earth

1/29/2008 5:46:36 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

Yes I know God created the universe. And yes Rich, Ecclesiastes tells us that there is nothing new under the sun. You both get no argument from me there. What I would like to hear is whether the creation of an artificial form of life by man is further proof that God created it first? Until now it has been the primary major premise, by people who deny God, that life could not be created but had to evolve from pond scum and that was by accident.
Now we are on the verge of creating artificial life. If our ability to start life in a test tube or from inorganic materials is possible then the my reasoning would be that God was there first. Where we are creating simple forms of life, God created the most complex forms of life ever imaginable. Where we are fledgling neophytes God is the extreme master.

1/29/2008 6:37:12 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

lucy1127
Dalton, GA

The wonderous questions that start with 'what if'. I believe that things are they way they are because God wanted them that way we dont know as much as Him because He knows the best for us. To answer that question though, Man is made in the image of God and God created man, but for man to create something - robot- how deep would that life be? not meaning in years or how it feels but the worth of it.. would be compareable to what God does? Quite frankly no. Man in his own head thinks that he is over everything although we like to think we aren't like that we infact very much are.

1/29/2008 6:45:20 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood the question! Sorry! I believe that God gave us the intelligence to devolope our brains. Granted some develope more than others! Ha!

Without science, we would never have developed the techniques to propagate life. I remember years ago when I was a teenager and read about test tube baby possibilities. I told my parents and the they gave each other a knowing look...like I didn't understand how babies were created. Such a funny memory! My parents lived long enough to rethink that whole idea!

I digress, God gave us the choice to research and learn and experiment...so yes, it is all given of God. To me, it's just not hard to accept! But, for me, evolution is a powerful proof of God. To start thousands of species with the ability to mutate...and make it safe enough to throw it out there and let it develope...what a magnificent creation! AND brains to become more than we thought we were capable of...what a world. Now, if we could just learn to love one another!

[Edited 1/29/2008 6:47:48 AM]

1/29/2008 7:22:01 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

Yes to love one another, St. John said that if we could just do that it would be enough.
Personally, I do not see how anyone can look at the universe--the world and say it was created by accident. The presence of God is in everything--absolutely everything. The very rock we stand on is a geologic wonder. How crystals form and how metamorphic rocks have changed from one state to another. The brain is said to be the most complex creation of God. Well, I don't know about that but it surely is intimidating in its complexity.
The awesome forces that are holding the very foundation of the universe itself are so far beyond our comprehension as to relegate our achievements to the farthest back bench.
Yet, we are constantly inundated by those who see only foolishness in the belief in God.
So brothers and sisters, I ask if man were to create artificial life (Not robots but life), from the rocks, which is what God did--The difference is God did it in the blink of an eye. Why, He created everything in just 6 days--and only got a little tired. Wow I will never complain about pulling weeds again. Would that show the world that there is a God who did it first?

1/29/2008 7:30:11 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Now that's a tough one! It is always difficult to prove something that is intangible. There will always be those who doubt. This is where faith comes in. I sort of doubt that we will ever create life from rock but who knows! I have faith that God started everything and I have faith that science knows way more than I do. Even their proofs are meaningless to me. I just have to trust those that are more intelligent than I. Isn't it sort of the same thing. I believe, trust and have faith that God created the world and trust that he has a hand in everything. I also believe that modern science knows so much more than I could possibly ever wrap my feeble brain around. I have to have a certain amount of faith in them also.

1/29/2008 11:54:00 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

faith32
Bedford, IN

If man creates a human being, how in the world would it show a doubter of God's existence that God created a human being first? It would just show that we have evolved enough to create ourselves without the use of the opposite sex.

You say God created man in the blink of an eye out of rock. Where is that in the Bible?

If a day is as a thousand years to the Lord, then it took 6,000 years for Him to create everything He created. Also, if God created man in His own image & He did so using rock, then is man as we know him now, evolved from rock & not the image of the first man God created?

1/29/2008 1:48:12 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

Hi Jeanne and Faith,
According to the news and some scientific journals we are on the verge of creating artificial life. We have advanced that much. I doubt that it will ever get to the point of being an actual man but in today's world the scientific achievements are mind-boggling. Check out the Haloid collider being built now and what it is suppose to uncover. "Beam me up Scotty."
Never the less, this is a question that is mere speculation based on a "What If." The fact that it is a question bouncing off the frontiers of theology and achievement both made it a worth while question. It is also meant to be a fun thing since it is hypothetical in nature.
If something is absolutely impossible and it happens then it can be attributed to God. That is exactly what happened 3,500 years ago. One man challenged the most powerful king in the world and defeated him. Moses. Since then we have the accounts of many miracles that they did not understand. today most of those miracles can be explained by technology. The fiery chariot for Elijah. Cars trains plains and ships of steel. They would all be miracles then. But the one thing that was believed to be the exclusive domain of God was creating life. That point has also the cornerstone for the argument of evolution. That in its most basic form the creation of life had to be an accident. There was no God to whip up life in His chemistry lab. Now that man may be able to create life in his own chemestry lab then the creation of life did not have to be accidental it could have been by divine design. (Which we all knew anyway).

1/29/2008 3:55:25 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Brother oleta
Blessings to you
This is why I decided to start the bible study ant the beginning Genesis as so we can take a minute to think of just what God has created. Some parts of the study are really irrelevant but still peaces of the puzzle of our life. Rather 6 days are really 6 days or 6o thousand years. I really want them to focus on what time was like way back the.
My belief is Yes, God gave us the brain to grow, so that we can face the challenges He puts before us. I don’t think that we will ever accomplish creating life as God has, but yes for the “Adult Stem cell” We really have to be careful in this research that is the devil himself can teach us this stuff, then tell us that we are better than God. I think we may come close, but never reach the mark. I think God Himself will put a stop to that. I still say that we are all too smart for our own good, and one day it will humble us. Thinking we are going for the truth, we may be going away from the truth.

1/29/2008 6:37:04 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

I can see that Rich. Lucifer is the beautiful Archangel who shielded others from God's glory then started to believe he was greater than God. That was his foolishness. However, he would like to take us all with him on his downfall ride. Just Pay your Quarter and take your chances.
--=Oletafive=--

Your class is growing nicely.

[Edited 1/29/2008 6:38:20 PM]

1/29/2008 7:45:44 PM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

cavegirl1
Stanley, NC

There has been so many people who have tried to disprove the Bible and that God did not create the world or has created man. If you do some research into the elements that are in the top soil of the earth, and the elements that make up a person you will find that they are the same, which to me proves that God did in fact create us out of plain ordinary "dirt". Now weather man can do the same I do not know. So to answer your question. I think if man did succeed in creating artificial life it may open some eyes to the fact the God did create the world and man but you will always have people who will shut their eyes to the truth. Jesus' life and death is perfect example of that. All the miracles that he did the life he lived and the people still did not except Him as Gods Son.

1/30/2008 1:06:39 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

frombre
New South Wales
Australia

I can't see how any proof could be accepted about man being able to create life themselves. Even if they could, simply because it would have to have been done by a man or women, which in itself proves God did it first.

2/2/2008 4:33:35 AM What if Man Creates Artificial Life  

munky_gurl
Penns Grove, NJ

The scientist approached God and said, "Listen, we've decided we no longer need you. Nowadays, we can extract stem cells, clone people, transplant hearts, and all kinds of things that were once considered miraculous." God patiently heard him out, and then said, "All right. To see whether or not you still need me, why don't we have a little man-making contest!" "Okay, great!" the scientist said."Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam," God said. "That's fine," replied the scientist and he bent down to scoop up a handful of dirt. "Whoa!" God said, shaking his head in disapproval. "Not so fast, pal.

You get your own dirt."

Page: 1, 2