Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups ri

Pray for the best, and wait for what Allah has in retailer for you. decatur craigslist personals By the way, I think it was a couple of posts back that suggested asking a blind person how they are reading messages is a silly query. Later this year, Tinder plans to let you carry out background checks of people today, pulling information from public records. las vegas rubratings To top rated that off, I was in a new town for a new job without the need of a lot of close friends.

find my hookup

Definitely, she says she develops stronger connections with guys who speak about Harry Potter. yuba city hook up Momo s VIP membership is RMB 12 (USD 1. I didn t actually understand why until becoming a FYG myself. how do ashley madison charges appear on credit card SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my pals at the start out of my partnership with my husband we wouldn t be together now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/31/2008 9:38:02 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

you can find me on myspace too.

1/31/2008 12:34:32 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

bulldog3
Snellville, GA

Thahks,I needed for you to say that

1/31/2008 8:05:43 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

sunnyboy21971
Fort Worth, TX

i am with you red. thank God some women do find it hot. i dont know what i would do if they didnt. lol anyway, as a bald man by choice, i dont mind the ladies rubbing the old nogggin. but at least makes sure your hands are a little clean. lol

1/31/2008 8:07:22 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

thebq
Fallon, NV

i'm thinkin' it's only 5% that DON'T like bald men....

1/31/2008 8:08:07 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

baldness is better than a bad hairpiece.

1/31/2008 8:29:01 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

bouquet
Temecula, CA

I seems like sometimes all the power that would have been used for growing hair on the head goes towards growing a certain something else !!! YES THAT !

1/31/2008 8:40:29 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

willowgrace
Roan Mountain, TN

It depends on the face, the eyes, the mouth, the jaw, the smile, the build of the body as far as physical attraction goes. Personality, attitude, and intelligence is also very important, need soul and passion.

peace to all,
willowgrace

2/1/2008 5:46:39 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

lovesillusion11
Moab, UT

shave it all! lol it's a style.... then it don't seem so bad..... i think a big part of it is your own outlook on it...

if you are happy with who you are then you will find someone else happy with who you are...

flaws are what makes us all unique..... some of the most "phyically perfect" people in the world have flaws too...... they are just better at covering them up!

2/1/2008 8:48:33 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

me likes all these ladies!

2/1/2008 8:50:11 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I love the shout our advertising to your other location!!!

And now a word from our sponsors....

LOL!

I LOVE bald men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/1/2008 9:01:44 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

katiescarlett72
Plano, TX

Yanno, it's funny how you'll see men saying (in regard to male baldness) that the woman should like you for who you are, not how you look ... but those same men will be over in the thread about BBW's saying how it's just a "personal preference" that they're not attracted to big women.

Just sayin'.

Some men wear bald well. Some don't.

2/1/2008 10:11:50 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

my point exactly.most women prefer men with hair over men that don't.all you single women that like bald men(and you live within 100 miles of miamisburgh,ohio)lets chat.i'm willing to move for the right woman.

2/1/2008 1:23:54 PM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

browoneone
Alexandria, VA

You said it Mindyb

2/2/2008 10:27:03 AM Is it true that,only 5% of women,like bald men?  

magtag
East York, ON

Is it really only 5%???

Personally, bald is better! But that means 100% bald head...don't hang on to the remainder of the hair that still grows...it looks silly and old. I think that may be where a lot of men make a mistake...if you're losing a lot of hair, get rid of it period...don't try to hang on...go with it!!

Bald is HOT no question.

Sorry, I'm not within 100 miles...not even in the same country..lol! If I meet any women in your area...I'll recommend you!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5