Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lucky hookup

The payoff can be forming a lot more meaningful relationships with persons who are compatible with you and getting adequate info to establish when an individual is not a good match for you after all. mn chat rooms If you are a single of the two. The downside is that a short dating profile tends to make it tougher to figure out what a lot of folks are hunting for. locanto gujranwala 99 per month.

adult sex hookup

But if the man is keen on the lady, he does have the selection of extending that 24 hour period. senior singles mesa az Bumble also has a BFF feature to aid you meet new persons, but that s actually not our focus, so I ll save it for another time. If you sorry your pal has this down, he ll automatically earn +ten attractivity points. cityxguide mcallen tx I had higher hopes when I began net dating a couple of years ago, but it s been a disappointment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/31/2008 4:09:40 PM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

kennywanye
San Francisco, CA

well I'm sorry,cause I'm having the same problem to.

2/2/2008 5:45:08 PM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

kathrynm
Roscommon, MI

I'm having the same problem, most likely the PO'd pic...

Hang in there! It can take time, but you can find a lot of fun people here.

2/3/2008 8:12:59 AM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

nick1269
Wichita, KS

im having a problem with getting emails also

2/5/2008 2:08:50 AM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

tanyl1
Glen Burnie, MD

I just checked your profile and I see that you don't have any info listed about yourself and your Personality section is blank. If you sent me an e-mail (not saying that you would), I wouldn't' respond to it, unless it was very detailed and engaging.

Maybe this is what's happening. I mean, after reading your profile, I don't even know if you're married or have kids.

Long story/short: Put a little more effort into your profile. Show the potential woman of interest that you care enough about her to put yourself "out there" a little.

TLR

2/5/2008 2:57:50 AM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

lonealways
Great Falls, MT

Good advise Tanyl1 when somebody is looking to hook up no matter on the internet or in person they have to put themselves out there and let there personality fly. Confidence and personality are great qualities in a person which will attract the opposite sex. If your having trouble hooking up especially on this site work on your profile maybe go into introductions and ask for advise as to what exactly needs to change. I have met lots of friends this way and people appreciate you for that. Take others advise don't just push yourself on someone or they may get the wrong impression. Hope this helps.

2/5/2008 9:14:01 AM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

realtor06
Arlington, TX

what's the deal, are they shy, prude, or did they meet another?

2/10/2008 3:13:28 PM having problems getting any e-mails from the women?  

drifter1281
Marble Falls, TX

yah having problems with wemen! having problems figuring out this computer to! maybe thats the trouble?