Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

When I was walking residence from our initially non Zoom date. fort collins singles bar At 1st, it was a bit harmless but then about my late teens and early twenties I got myself into 1 toxic relation soon after the other. In the meantime I never stopped my casual on line dating cycle. russian girl in sopranos Nevertheless, he stuck on and the next time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia.

mega personal account login

The 1960s television show The Dating Game featured 3 contestants who competed for a date with a bachelorette. denver hookup With an in house team of developers and designers along, the total project expense can run around $150,000 or more. The advantage is no ambiguity as to why you are there. does meetme work At his house, he was like, I m actually getting a definitely tough time, I never seriously feel we really should have sex , which naturally wasn t a huge deal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/16/2010 1:04:40 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

mashew74
Westminster, CO

is it me or are just about most women on this site either rude, stuckup or just wierdos?
i totally understand one must be careful and not attract crazies but it would be nice to a guy if one would say they are not interested or not single or looking anymore.
dont get me wrong ive met some wierdos too but atleast im honest with them and let them know im not interested. lol
anyway, hope theres actually some cool and good pople out there and goodluck!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2010 4:34:06 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

simplyplain1980
Longmont, CO

We are not all bad. I mean, in all honesty, most women are total b!tches and b!tches are crazy. On the same note, ALOT of guys are complete A$$es, so it does go both ways. Guess that wasn't helpful at all. Sorry. Good luck though.

8/16/2010 5:00:07 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

veronica032
Aurora, CO

Well Mashew! I try not to be rude and crazy! lol Not everyone can be a sweethart like you! ttyl

8/17/2010 12:51:11 AM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

roostercruiser8
Over 1,000 Posts (1,241)
Denver, CO

Ive met some of the nicest girls on this site. Espcially in the 30 's room, there out there.

8/17/2010 3:06:41 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

mazda787b
Colorado Springs, CO

I agree man I've yet to meet a nice girl on the site

Well I take that back a lot of the girls on here in general are nice I'm just not compatable with them.

8/17/2010 8:01:41 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

ccountryboy79
Peyton, CO

I've met a couple sweet ones, just gotta be patient and picky. lol

8/17/2010 9:30:17 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

sama_i_ama
Over 1,000 Posts (1,185)
Denver, CO

this made me lol! *likes*

Quote from simplyplain1980:
We are not all bad. I mean, in all honesty, most women are total b!tches and b!tches are crazy. On the same note, ALOT of guys are complete A$$es, so it does go both ways. Guess that wasn't helpful at all. Sorry. Good luck though.

8/19/2010 10:07:47 AM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

pisces3467
Over 1,000 Posts (1,636)
Loveland, CO

i probably fall into the weird/crazy/REAL category..... oh yeah, i'm NOT RUDE!!!!

[Edited 8/19/2010 10:08:36 AM ]

8/19/2010 12:19:32 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

chesi
Pagosa Springs, CO

In my experience it has a lot to do with how we are spoken to. I mean really, which is better, to just wink or drop a line? This meeting people on line can be quite misunderstood. This is a dating site but it is not limited to just dating, I've met some fantastic people here both male and female. Yes, there are some 'loose screws' that haunt these places and if that is what you expect then more likely that is what you will get.

8/19/2010 1:42:08 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

mashew74
Westminster, CO

maybe just alot of people here think they are all that and more.
i am always polite and dont want to just hookup and most dont even have the courtesy of replying with a "sorry not interesting". maybe its because im not online here too much and actually have a life.

8/19/2010 8:56:28 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

nothingfake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from pisces3467:
i probably fall into the weird/crazy/REAL category..... oh yeah, i'm NOT RUDE!!!!

Hey I can vouch for her!!!! She is really nice! (Found ya girl- didn't think there was anybody ever here)

8/20/2010 4:43:46 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

saracrost
Colorado Springs, CO

no hun, we are not all rude. it dose take time to weed through all the people on here and im in no rush. i am picky, and do at least reply to messages. the trick is to find the right ones to send a message to. never take a profile at face value, look a little deeper in the bio, talk to her, and see if it all adds up. good luck in yrou search hun.

8/20/2010 4:56:55 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

pisces3467
Over 1,000 Posts (1,636)
Loveland, CO

Quote from nothingfake:
Hey I can vouch for her!!!! She is really nice! (Found ya girl- didn't think there was anybody ever here)

Hey Lady!! I'll send you a friend request!! I think you and I are the only Colorado people on the 40s group!!

8/20/2010 9:41:39 PM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

nothingfake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Colorado Springs, CO

No Shit Sherlock. Don't think there are any guys in Colorado that are in their 40's that will ever contact me. Hmmmm......maybe we need to switch to the "other side" to find some romance?

8/21/2010 12:10:51 AM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

75scott
Over 2,000 Posts (2,272)
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from mashew74:
maybe just alot of people here think they are all that and more.
i am always polite and dont want to just hookup and most dont even have the courtesy of replying with a "sorry not interesting". maybe its because im not online here too much and actually have a life.

The main reason many won't respond with a not interested is that they typically get rude and vulgar responses back. Nothing personal, happens to all.

8/22/2010 1:50:20 AM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

angelfluff45
Rifle, CO

Thanks for posting that Scott. That thread can go both ways. Some men just can't understand not interested and will actually start stalking. Definitely freaks and weirdos. I think a simple reply is good. If a woman is rude, move on. There's more to choose from.

8/22/2010 10:59:44 AM Are all the women on this site rude or...?  

nothingfake
Over 1,000 Posts (1,079)
Colorado Springs, CO