Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is date hookup real

This details consists of the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. south asian dating chicago P. You ve been on the web for a bit, and you located an individual that you re interested in acquiring to know greater. freshnfruity fetlife It pissed me off then to be so blatantly used, but she did finish up paying for my meal and drive me residence in the rain so I guess it wasn t that poor in the end.

mega personal websites

I do not advise carrying out anything like that, as it could go any which way, she says. craigslist denver personals With its information driven matches and inclusive ecosystem, OkCupid is a terrific option to the swipe if they re hot hookup apps. Don t give them your postal address, social security number, or any other discreet info. ryan ryans interview You can search, uncover, and watch live sports, exclusive originals, the complete 30 for 30 library, and a lot more with no ever leaving the Hulu app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/1/2008 3:15:45 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

adelinesmother
Fremont, NE

It seems that in our society divorces are up, higher than they were in 70s,80s,etc. I know that in some abusive marriages divorce is needed. But it seems like celebrating 25th or 30th Wedding aniversaries is a thing of the past. My grandparents were married for 63 years. SO MY QUESTION......Do you think that thru the years we have lost the "til death do us part" motto. Is it just too easy to walk away from a frustration instead of trying to work it out. Do you think people marry for real love or because they are infactuated then when it wears off, they are miserable and divorce??? Just thought that these questions might pose for a good discussion. No answer is right or wrong...just curious about your take on this.....Teresa

2/1/2008 3:34:53 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

sweetynikki
Canyon Country, CA

i think people just rush into marriage especially in their early 20's....they rush into it and really aren't prepared to handle it

2/1/2008 3:43:11 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

bertdcaveman
Reno, NV

I admit I walked away. After a 5 year marriage I needed to walk away. She lost my trust. Not going into the full detail. But when the test came back saying I wasn't the father that was it. So just as easy to walk away then always wonder who she with now? How long has she been stepping out? What else she hiding? So yes thru the years values have changed. My mother and father will be celebrating thier 46 Annv. this year but yet 4 of their 5 children me being one have divorced. My one brother still hanging in there being married for 18 years. So the "til death do us part"motto now just words. I still believe however there is true love out there. Yeah there's always hope. Whether I find it or it finds me. So in closing a qoute " The Winds are Changing" those are my thoughts I'll go back in my cave now

2/1/2008 3:46:35 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

adelinesmother
Fremont, NE

Bert, thanks for your post...very nicely put.

2/1/2008 3:55:47 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

lars38
Silvis, IL

I was married for 16 yrs and thought and wanted it to be forever.We did rush into it in our early 20s and I do believe that was our mistake but i thought we were making the most of it and we did get along good .We did have some issues and she thought it was easier to walk away instead of trying to deal with them.Maybe " Till death do you part"really has no meaning anymore I dont think Ill ever believe in it again.

2/1/2008 3:56:22 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

bertdcaveman
Reno, NV

Your welcome. I don't know if it helped you any but those are my thoughts

2/1/2008 3:59:09 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

I was with my ex for 14 years. We shared some good and bad times but when it became an issue of trust I had to leave it. I think some people find it easier than others to just walk away. I know some people who have been married 4 or 5 times, to me that is just nuts.
I think that in many cases people get married at an age where they don't even know themselves let alone who they want to be. So it's next to impossible for them to know the person they are marrying.

I think there should be a law that they can't get married until they are at least 30.

2/1/2008 4:01:45 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

lola2447
Cullman, AL

I was married for 20 years when I, after many sleepless nights and tears, decided that it was better for my children and myself to walk away. And you know what? I don't consider that a failed marriage. We tried to make it work. If we hadn't, then I think you could consider it a failure. But I think the fact that we both walked away happier and with children who have handled it well makes me able to say that the marriage wasn't a failure. Does that make sense to anyone besides me?

2/1/2008 4:02:43 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

to death do us part is no problem...you find someone who rocks your world is awesome..keep it rockin is no problem...F*ck up 2345 too many times...thats a problem...good thing I practice forgiveness...he still pissed I called it quits but hey...gave more opportunities to fix his stuff than most...23 years of supportin him while he worked on it...sometimes people screw up so bad or too many times that it makes it so damn hard to get down the road and then when you do...you cant just be vibrant in the center of love and trust...the trusting ends up being work instead of natural flow...I dont do drama...he was drama...all done!...but hey, i gave it my big girl scout try, 23 years of good lovin is a good thing.

2/1/2008 4:06:01 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

markmeunier
Timmins, ON

The spiritual decline that has run rampant through the media imposed culling of belief, is largely to blame. The demands to be something people are not through the rat-race of material possessions, and the examples abounding of others who have done so seem to draw new blood into the divorce pool. Just check with people, male and female as to how many intimate partners they have had in their lives. Compare these statistics with those of each preceding generation and you will see that a great moral decline has occurred in society that creates rifts in true Love. The meaning of the word has been diluted to soft drinks and other imaginary mediums. It is no longer a word that carries its intent in the hearts of most who banter it about like pennies droped in a jar at a convenience store. The Hollywoodism of relationships and our morbid fascination with their impending doom and the almost feverish wagering on when the ending will come and how dramatic it could possibly be have also had their way in watering what Love is and should remain to all. Without a good example for the future we will surely be holding the broken hearts of our children far too much to realistically bear. Peopkle do not recognize the sins of the fathers carrying forth for generations, and it is going to take some great revelations and focused work to correct this situation in our world. Sadly people just want to satisfy their physical needs and not the spiritual needs or emotional needs of family. A very sad situation to be sure but one that can be corrected if the difficulties are properly recognized and approached with the only cure... old fashioned Love.

Mark

2/1/2008 4:38:36 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

adelinesmother
Fremont, NE

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and past experiences.....helping to answer some of my questions that i have about the issue.

2/1/2008 5:07:15 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

society is very diffrnt nowadays too.a lot of times,it can be a money thing.women today have careers and have more resources available than even 20 years ago.it's sad to say,but it's pretty acceptable anymore.people are getting divorced 2,3,4 times.i think celebrities have something to do with it too.they're in a different relationship every other month.its only getting worse for the next genaration

2/1/2008 7:40:55 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

pisceslady30
York, PA

I am old fashioned and I think marriage should last forever. I don't take that lightly then again that's why I've never been married.

2/1/2008 8:59:19 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

towtrk1
Groton, CT

Too many marriages are done out of convenience, pregnancy, and for lack of a better term, "business".
Lawyers have helped to take away the ritual of "Til death Do Us Part". They've made it so easy to pay money, and make it all go away!!
Spiritual beliefs have changed to. Gone are the days when you married "once and for life". .. but a lot of those marriages from days gone by should've ended, but again, women had little resource and opportunity back then, so they stayed married for the security of it all. Today, Divorcd women are looked upon as single, and relatively untouched. back in the day, a Divorced woman was looked down upon by society. Today they're widely accepted, and rightfully so.

2/1/2008 10:13:26 PM Marriage---Divorce. Question for you.  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Teresa I think you already answered the question. Yes it's too easy to get out if the going gets rough, people don't take the time to really get to know someone before marrying them and till death do us part...what is that? Unheard of anymore. I fought the battle and lost the war. Many factors led to my divorce...I saw old patterns resurfacing this time toward my child...last straw. There had been abuse and neglect...so much uncaring and lack of respect, just couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to marry for life and I tried but had to decide how long my life would be. I wanted out that bad so I took the step forward to regain my life and reclaim the me I had lost so many years ago and buried. I am renewed and hopeful for a future of happiness....

Page: 1, 2