Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online dating hookup sites

There are emoticons, winks, and stickers to improve the chatting experience. craigslist gulf shores Discussions on how to commence and hold a good relationship. And if you are currently functioning a 9 five , you will speedily want to give up. camarads password Deny it all you d like, we can all recognize with a handful of components of each and every archetype.

megapersonals

Think it or not, there are a lot of extraordinary persons who can do out of this world tricks. dating in west hollywood When it comes to online dating, even so, the factors men and women pick to upgrade to the payment models are far extra varied than with a typical gaming app. And ordinarily the room you pick is where you are going to uncover individuals similarly interested (for example #london tends to have londoners in there). latinchat usa He was really nice, but I didn t feel a connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/1/2008 8:15:28 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

andrew8402
Grove City, PA

ok there is this girl i i have been talk to we meat online and then starting talking on the phone she live about 7 8 hr away and all no bigey to me here is what the thing is some time i feal that im just a joke to her like she is just doing this for someing to do i dont know y i feal like that but i do she says that is no guy in her life now but me and i just dont know can i get some input on this

2/1/2008 9:17:10 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

towtrk1
Groton, CT

Andrew, welcome to the world of online dating. With that, I mean you have to be willing to front a certain amount of trust to someone you can not reach out and touch, nor see their facial expressions when they "say" the words they type.
You have to be willing to put yourself out there to an extent. This means that you really have to utilize your defense mechanisms to an extent to protect yourself from being hurt by people who MAY or MAY NOT be honest and up front with you.
it's easy to say things to people when 7-8 hours prevents them from having to back it up with physicality. You may be the only person in her life, but with 7-8 hours in between you both, how are you REALLY going to know if that's the truth or not?
Basically, you have to trust someone who really hasnt earned the right to be trusted. And that is a HARD thing to do.
For emotional protection, don't assume anything. Be cautious, but be real!! In time, her actions will speak louder than her words.

2/1/2008 9:42:55 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

towtrk said it real well. A dose of blind trust with a dose of reservation (don't make yourself too vulnerable).
I am finding that it is very different trying to present yourself, and read other people, on line vs 'real life'.
It is still someone to talk to, while your life is shaping up. Good luck to you.

2/1/2008 9:57:45 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

cindyms32117
Daytona Beach, FL

Be careful , if you have doubts there may be a reason.

[Edited 2/2/2008 9:23:57 AM]

2/1/2008 10:30:31 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

You need to protect you heart. Don't fall for anyone you have met online until it's real and the two of you have met in person.

2/2/2008 11:11:20 AM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

andrew8402
Grove City, PA

u all make a good point thx u

2/2/2008 1:08:25 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

happybbw
Goodyear, AZ

I agree with all the replies. Your instincts are rarely wrong. If she says that she is as interested in you as you are her. Then why risk travelling the whole distance yourself? Find a mid-point where you are both on nuetral ground and agree to a date there.

2/2/2008 1:30:46 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

lawrence084
Honolulu, HI

I hate to say this but it sounds like you become her entertainer.

If I am right she is saying just enough to keep you interested in her so you keep doing the things you are doing, and she never sharing her feeling to you. In fact when you ask, she probably giving you a vague answer and at the same time you are complementing and going out of your way to let her know she is special.

You answer all her questions in detail and she answers yours breif statements.

Well..If I am close to being right then you going to have to flip the switch and start making her work for your entertainment. And feel free to call her out. Tell her when she is too vague or too short with her answers to your questions. Make her work to want you instead of the other way around.

Remember you are the catch. Show confidence. Get busy. Date and let her know you are dating. If she likes you she start letting you know when she senses you are lossing interest, especially because you don't feel she in to you as much as you are in to her.

The worst thing that happen is you lose her...Your way will cost you months of wondering until you go out to see her and realize...your instinct were right.

Plus 8 hours is a long way to hold a relationship, especially if only one person is doing all the work.

[Edited 2/2/2008 1:34:18 PM]

2/2/2008 1:37:52 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

towtrk1
Groton, CT

Good point Lawrence.
Andrew, I think maybe your first decision needs to be if you REALLY are ready for a long distance relationship. 8 hours is big distance, and a big commitment, along with the amount of "unearned trust" I spoke of.
Instincts are rarely wrong, and if you're having issues with trusting her words now...
perhaps its time to make the hunter the hunted!! ( I'm speaking of YOU)

2/2/2008 3:10:25 PM ok i really like this girl i need some input  

atlas5
Cranberry Twp, PA

i really like this girl who happens to have a bf. she tells me she wants to break up with him, but it's not happening. this has been going on a long time. we've been out a few times here and there. we work together and talk everyday at work. she agrees with me that us being together would be good and awesome, but it's not happening. does this girl have any type of interest in me? i pretty much told her all my feelings for her, but nothing is happening? should i let her go and forget about her? that would be hard since we talk at work everyday. or should i just lay off a little and she what happens?