Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder for dating not hookups

When desires to slow down these frantic swipes as you try to obtain your ideal match. dating sites in northwest arkansas That has happened hardly never on other dating net sights for me. Video attachments, mobile version, intelligent matchmaking algorithm, lots of messaging tools — there s a lot to really like about BravoDate. pof is looking for a different type of person Users can join these dating groups for no cost working with their individual Facebook profiles and post, comment and interact.

www listcrawler com

Finding that dating seriously up by letting her achievable on what is the app that unique somebody can be what is a permanent ban. oahu dating Can you give us a lift to the other side of the bridge? The guys were stunned but seriously had no decision other than to say okay. You could even want to consider about the activity as corporate speed dating, a opportunity for participants to meet every single other immediately, and possibly, uncover possible close colleagues. adam4adam gay dating mobile Our main priority is the wellbeing of our shoppers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/3/2008 1:36:54 PM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

outlawdcowboy69
Hamilton, IL

you know i thought before last night that he was going to get destroyed by a real fighter.. especially a real fighter like Frank Mir... but considering who he was fighting and the referee ignorantly stopping him and deducting a point... i thought he showed some potential.. how about y'all?? what are your opinions??

2/3/2008 2:24:31 PM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Don't know him

2/4/2008 5:00:41 AM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

I think that in the next year, if he continues to train like he did for this fight, he's going to be unstoppable in the heavy weight division. The man is freakishly strong, fat, a great wrestler, has an amazing work ethic, and loves to fight.
I think he got jipped in that fight, he did nothing wrong, and the ref nailed him like he did.
You watch, he's going to have the belt on his waist in no time.

2/4/2008 5:14:30 AM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

bryhykr
Calgary, AB

.. guess I din' take the sho seriously enough to watch it.. I'll see it someday..
- what was he doing? I assume It was either Herb Dean or Big John M reffing, and neither of them make bogus calls....

2/4/2008 7:34:29 AM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

kkjchl
Elizabethton, TN

I saw Brock Lesnar and Kert Angal at Smack Down one time, never knew what happend to him until now!! Julia

2/4/2008 6:38:04 PM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

huckleberrysqr
Renton, WA

He had taken Mira down, and was punching and throwing elbows. Mira turned his head, and got hit in the back of it. The ref stopped the fight, took a point away from Lesner, and allowed Mira to regain his feet.
And yes, I've seen refs make mistakes in their calls, they're human just like the rest of us. The thing I respect and love about the refs in the UFC are that they're completely committed to the safety and well being of the fighters.
But Mira turned his head, he caused himself to get rabbit punched. Had the ref not done that, who knows what could have happened?
Lesnar is going to be a serious force in the UFC if he stays serious about it. Give him a year and I would love to see him rematch Mira, or better yet, fight Tim the Maniac

2/4/2008 6:47:32 PM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

yunvs
Columbus, OH

o hes a big boy and every fight teaches u somethin, if he hangs in there well shit hes as big as a house and alot of people say size dont win a fight well i say i wouldnt want to be in the guard with his ass tryin to pound on me, its a big step up for him i wanna see if he can hang

2/5/2008 8:46:37 PM Who thinks Brock Lesnar stands a chance in the UFC??  

outlawdcowboy69
Hamilton, IL

the referee was Frank Mazagotti... but yes he got jipped on that call for the rabbit punch.. that was entirely Frank Mir's fault he got hit in the back of the head... and i agree with you guys.. he's definately going to be a force to reckon with.. he just made a rookie mistake which lost it for him.. once he gets more experienced.. he's going to be a killer in the octagon.. Frank Mir is just to cocky to admit that he was getting his ass handed to him..lol but i'm not taking anything away from his talent though.. he won fair and square.. i don't know if i could have done that with Lesnar beatin the hell out of me..lol

[Edited 2/5/2008 8:48:29 PM]