Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

Some men and women can only go three months, even though other people could final three years. gay men in kentucky For instance, a terrific smile and a type spirit may well be answers, but notice how the second excellent is super vague. It s about laying the possible foundation to open up far more and additional over time. rubmaps waukegan I was shocked when a guest of mine never showed any kindness to the weak and disadvantaged men and women in our town.

discreet hookup meaning

If she says she s going to be wearing Versace for 10 days, we d recommend wearing your very best garments to the 1st date. gay dating portland oregon Hinge lets you customise your profile to add three crucial bits of private facts claiming this will help you discover some thing additional real. If you re hunting for a satisfied, lengthy lasting relationship, EliteSingles actually could be 1 of the most effective on line dating websites for you. what is skout app used for There are these too that signed up on a cruiser and points did not perform out for them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/6/2006 10:41:56 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
geekyvince
Burbank, CA

So when I was in tenth grade I was going out with this girl for a while, but she moved to a different state and we lost contact. A few years later she came back and we both wanted to see each other again, but she wanted her friend and her boyfriend to tag along I said that was okay even though I never liked them. So they deside they want to go for a swim I didn't feel like it so I kinda just sat to the side with kim the girl who I was going out with her friend stacy was really drunk and was having trouble getting out of the pool her boy friend was having trouble getting out because she is so huge not trying to be mean but she very heavy. so then we go to the mall area since there isn't much else to do im getting very annoyed at how stupid her friends are I mean I could write several pages on seperate tales about them, but I digress. The mall so we are walking around they are having a cool out doors swing dancing thing going on then we pass it and stacy goes to her boyfriend and says nearly in slow mo 'when we get home can we have sex?' I was trying not to laugh but it was very hard at that point I asked kim if we could just leave and go to star bucks to just talk we did but sadly our interest had changed, and that was that, but she still talked about her stupid friends which I have other storyies for.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/6/2006 11:37:33 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

So, just wondering...did you have a good or a bad time, it was a bit hard to follow...LOL

7/7/2006 7:24:13 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
geekyvince
Burbank, CA

not a good time sorry not good at telling stories

7/7/2006 9:38:07 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

It was the thought that counted...LOL

8/29/2006 10:51:49 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

mountainrose
Post Falls, ID

Dang. sounds like you and the rest were on a different wave length. that is ok and best to find out before you buy a logging truck together.

9/9/2006 9:55:21 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

hanif123
Salt Lake City, UT

i met this girl in college and we talked for a while then one day she asked me out for dinner we went out to dinner, all i really wanted to do was to get to know her more, then after that she asked to drop me off at my home we got there she asked if she could use the restroom, i agreed then all of a sodden she came out of the restroom nakes and fell right on me morning and gronning crying how wet she was ans how she need me inside her, i ciuld not help but laugh am heart out

9/9/2006 1:21:22 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
krazz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,683)
Whittier, CA

gronning? nakes? sodden? ans? ciuld?
Call me crazy but these typos could be the reflection of a guy who laughs at "nekid" women!

ROFL!
Krazz

9/9/2006 2:28:44 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

Be nice Krazz ....I dont believe his story anyway sounds like a fantasy..

9/15/2006 11:08:11 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
mysti
Perry, IA

Might not be Nancy. My mom (I swear to all that's holy) used to do things like that. I was out of town working one summer and my high school sweetheart stopped by, he thought of her like a mom, she chased him around the bed, he was very shy and it scared the stuffing out of him. He ran out the front door so fast. Some years later an ex of mine stopped by her place to ask her how I was doing and to see if he might be able to get my phone number from her. She went in the other room, he was sitting on the sofa, she came back into the room a few minutes later totally naked. Some years later we discovered she had a wee bit of a mental health issue. Anyhow things like that can and do happen. Tho in this case neither of the gentlemen were amused. lol

9/15/2006 2:33:37 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

welcome Mysti!

9/15/2006 5:18:26 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
mysti
Perry, IA

thanks Nancy!

9/28/2006 9:26:25 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

Hmm. I still like stories ending up under the moonlight on the hood of a car.

9/28/2006 1:37:01 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
emtnancy50
New London, WI

I prefer a warm beach...under the moonlight..more comfortable than a hood of a car..

9/28/2006 5:16:31 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
strongslowhand
Annapolis, MD

Note to self. Check!!

11/25/2006 4:37:09 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
yankeeinnc
Gastonia, NC

Did I hear it right that you laughed at a girl that politely asked you if she could have sex with you when you got home?

1/20/2007 7:48:44 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
pervchat_01
Houston, TX

Not really interesting stories at all! Most seem like they were typed without giving any thought about what was going to be said.
The problem I have is the spelling and punctuation. There is a spell and grammar checker already on line folks! Those red and green lines under your spelling DO mean something!
To be able to TRY and tell a story and end up with the hard to read drivel that is posted here is a VERY sad commentary on today's schools and our "UP and Coming" youth !

1/30/2007 8:46:14 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

I had a dinner date recently that was a bit odd. The guy that I was with is new to this town so I did not know him well when he asked me out, but I said yes anyhoo..........just to get out of my comfort zone and attempt to curtail my "hermit hobby" (I call it that because I usually like to be on my own, esp. when my son is at his dad's for the weekend, or for the summer, etc.) He was cute, he was nice, he held doors open, he complimented me, he had interesting and funny stories and said he thought my wit was amazing..............BUT, he stared at me the whole time......I don't mean glancing at me and smiling, I mean stared almost non-stop like he was investigating my face. I began to feel like the "perp" in the old time movies that would be in a chair under a harsh spotlight while the cops stared him down and yelled, "Where were you on the night of..........!?" Well, I did think this rather odd and I remarked on it. He just said "Oh, was I? Sorry." and then continued to "count my freckles" endlessly. Now, I happen to think I am kinda cute, but PULEEEEEZE ppl! I said I would get back to him about another date but I think we all now that I won't, except he might not know that yet. Just thought I'd share. Was a bit weird, even for moi. LOL

1/30/2007 12:30:22 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

wolfy9459
Over 2,000 Posts (2,676)
Dayton, OH

Kat that guy sounds like hes out in left field with out a glove.
Kenny

1/30/2007 12:55:58 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

He was prolly havin an episode of "mental connect the dots".

lol

1/30/2007 1:27:42 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
sinfulcharming
Over 1,000 Posts (1,810)
Fort Wayne, IN

LMAO @ Hill ...I agree

1/30/2007 8:30:57 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Hill, you are probably correct! LOL I prefer mental twister myself, but my brain gets all mangled if I play too many times in one night. he he he

1/30/2007 11:13:49 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Lets see.....

If I go from that dot, to that dot, to that dot, to that dot......

Oh lookie! Theres capricorn in the east!

1/31/2007 7:58:51 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
unslightlynorml
Over 2,000 Posts (3,365)
Seaside, OR

Sounds like what a woman thinks during sex.........lol

1/31/2007 6:46:56 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  

anitamm
Columbus, OH

yikes that is totally funny. I am recently divorced and i had my first date. I didn't know what to expect, but was hoping for good adult conversation. He was totally digusting.he picked his teeth the entire time, he finished the food off of my plate, and then finished off my wine. He didn't bother to even open my door, or any of the romatic stuff women love.... then had the never to ask if i gave HXXX Jobs? I think he was suprised when i shut the door in his face. I thought to myself i hope all dating experinces don't go this way...

1/31/2007 7:16:33 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
sebastianlady2
Pensacola, FL

some will.. hope that most won't

1/31/2007 7:25:36 PM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
gawd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,964)
Appleton, WI

Get to know him before you go on a date..Phone and email..ask lots of questions..

2/3/2007 3:00:12 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
scorpio51
Louisville, KY

The summer between my junior and senior year of high school, I met the guy who is now my ex husband. On our first date, my dad ( who was and still is a very avid hunter ) took my now ex into the living room, where he had 4 rifles hanging on the wall. He told him that he had 4 daughters and 4 guns, and that if I were not home by midnight, the one on the bottom is Janet's and he would be waiting with gun in hand on the front porch. Needless to say.........I was home by 11:30. LOL Good thing dad is now living in another state, or I may never have a date.

2/3/2007 7:15:55 AM Here is a kinda funny/odd date story of mine  
skydaddy
Covington, LA

Scorpio, almost the same thing happened to my youngest son when he went to pick up his new girl friend(now wife) for their first date. Whe he went in the den to meet her father(now one of his best friends), he had his gun across his lap wiping it down. He told my son, "You have her home by 11:00 and I really mean that, you understand!!" My son said he had her home before 10:30.