Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

The assistance was far more on a sensible side. meeting singles in calgary But I do not know what to create in them or what to write to men and women. Senior dating web sites are a special way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. bumble bee paper airplane Possibly its just my prejudism but Guardian to me indicated higher education and middle class (I am neither of those).

mega classifieds

There s the old saying that you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince — and I consider that seriously applies to on line dating. trinidad personal classifieds The app is absolutely free, but you can access premium functions like Tinder Plus beginning around $9. User behavior has gravitated towards on the internet partner search, adhere to these prime ones. craigslist hyderabad We ll see how it goes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/3/2008 9:56:01 PM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

smokeslow
Keansburg, NJ

is it looks ,monetary things,how fast you live,where you've been where you say you wan't to go,or be,.how about love,and not trying to impress people with what "you say you do,been or what you say you have".!any answers,questions,replys,opinions?!

2/3/2008 10:18:58 PM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Material things don't do anything for me. It's all about the person. A person can have all the money in the world but that wouldn't mean that they are a happy person. When it comes to love and happiness all the money in the world won't make him happy and in return he wouldn't be able to make me happy. Comfortable yes but not happy. To love someone and have love returned is the richest reward I want.

2/4/2008 1:02:02 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

bouquet
Temecula, CA

A very kind , considerate , loving , responsible , good humored , man . . . . From reading some of your posts . . . "nothing like you "

2/4/2008 1:08:58 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

money cant buy me.. Someone that is caring and loving that understands that family is sooo important to me is everything.

2/4/2008 1:14:48 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Hey Bouquet, don't be so rough on the kid. He's still growing and learning. The positive aspect of his query's are that he is seeking to learn. Some of us have been there, and done that, but he is trying to get a grip on who he is and what women really want from a man. We older and wiser, and hopefully more experieced ones should encourage and nurture his growth as best we can.
I say: Do all that you can to be healthy, knowledgeable, and considerate of others in all that you do. Gain as much wisdom and knowledge as possible. Work on keeping your body and mind fit and attractive to women. The better you get, the better you receive! It's that simple!

2/4/2008 1:32:10 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

If he is still a kid does that make me an embryo?

[Edited 2/4/2008 1:44:54 AM]

2/4/2008 1:41:03 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Firstly, it's EMBRYO, not embreo!!! No, unless you like the distinction to stick!
Emotional maturity is a state of growth, and not necessarily one of age. He is still trying to figure out where to put it, and if he will find someone who will let him!
Some mature faster than others, and he is obviously still in the early stages.

2/4/2008 1:42:16 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

I know that Ive been up for three days and this thing is acting up.. it didnt want to post anything at all.

btw I was just checkin.. YEs I understand where you are comming from alot of the guys Ive seen on here act like immature little twits. Most of the people I hang out with here at home are usually much older than I. Most of the guys my age dont have the mental capacity to think the way I do. But Oh well everyone is different.

[Edited 2/4/2008 1:44:38 AM]

2/4/2008 1:45:56 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Get some shuteye keg, and all will be different when the next dawn awakens you.

2/4/2008 1:49:16 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

cant been hurting and now Im sick kinda sucks

2/4/2008 6:19:09 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

tsoprano81
Colorado Springs, CO

im hoping all my woman wants is whats inside and not what i can give her moniterily.

2/4/2008 9:59:24 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

smokeslow
Keansburg, NJ

WOOOOOOH,O.K., I WAS WORRIED,YOU MAY BE INTERESTED,SAY I STOPPED TAKING POEPLE LIKE YOU,SERIOUS,SOME TIME AGO,HA,HA,HA,HA, HAVE THE NERVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE,NICE LOOKING OUT FOR ME,MUUCCH LATER!!!!

[Edited 2/4/2008 10:15:18 AM]

2/4/2008 11:07:36 AM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

bouquet
Temecula, CA

Eagleyes , I'm all for you older gentlemen showing younger guys the ropes ~ but did you notice smokeslow is "52" years old and is expecting to hear from cheerleaders ? I consider my remark to be part of his "hopeless education" .

2/4/2008 4:29:18 PM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

smokeslow
Keansburg, NJ

SAY,YOU READ MINDS,YOU ARE REALLY SOMTHING,THATS STILL, "SOME PHOTO"YOU HAVE.? say you,help my education,"get a life"and a photo,wierd!

[Edited 2/4/2008 4:35:11 PM]

2/4/2008 6:03:57 PM what does a women really wan't,from you?  

frog48
Berwick, ME

someone that you can be yourself and have fun even on not so good days like a real soul mate a team you and me against the world you can get threw anything with a person like that