Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler near me

Founder life can be considerably a lot more stressful, says Lin. sonoma county dating site He loves coming up with questions, jokes, and subjects created to make all natural conversation. Most persons know what they want their futures to look like in a broad, basic sense, and it s pretty vital to discuss these items with your partner so that you are on the exact same web page. sniffles gay dating app Each can be greater than the other, depending on who you re speaking to.

https megapersonals eu

It really is enjoyable, exciting, and you can even study some thing from it. virginia beach hookup And if you re worried about bots and catfish, the app verifies all of its customers. Like it is IN Real LIFE. reddit gay hookup Like saying I like my life but a loving girlfriend would make me like it even additional is some impossible mindset to have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/4/2008 12:44:42 PM What About the Hands  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Every one complains about the pictures on here

but what about a mans hands ?

If he is a working man they show it - if he is
a business man they show it - if he is retired
they show it

2/4/2008 12:48:25 PM What About the Hands  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

Yeah Silk the hands tell a lot about a person.

2/4/2008 2:17:58 PM What About the Hands  

mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Mine are rough, calloused and have broken nails.......... anyone want to date me?

2/4/2008 2:19:22 PM What About the Hands  

toofunny
Fair Oaks, CA

I prefer the workin mans hands, tough and sexy, men should be rough in some places

2/4/2008 2:24:37 PM What About the Hands  

lorlie
Eugene, OR

yep its all in the hands, they tell it all.

2/4/2008 2:26:51 PM What About the Hands  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

Mine are like sand paper sometimes, dirty sometimes, and ache from age sometimes.
but they are always gentle with Ladies, children, the elderly, and animals.

2/4/2008 2:51:11 PM What About the Hands  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

You've got it, hart....you hit the nail on the head with all the important things....dirt can be easily washed off.....the gentleness is needed always.

Sincerely,

KK

2/4/2008 2:53:46 PM What About the Hands  

big_steve
Spokane, WA

i only have 9 3/4 fingers! what does that mean?

2/4/2008 3:04:12 PM What About the Hands  

toofunny
Fair Oaks, CA

BigSteve, that means that you have an over active imagination, wake up, wake up!

2/4/2008 3:13:45 PM What About the Hands  

cjbaker
Decatur, AL

My hands have thick skin from working carpentry for years, but I also try to take care of them by wearing gloves. They aren't really ruff looking but they don't look like a palmolive hands either..

2/4/2008 3:32:59 PM What About the Hands  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

Mine used to be banged up and the grease would never come out, especially on the thumbs and forefingers from the shop. Now they are soft and I get papercuts at the office I don't miss dry cracked hands that swam everyday in oil and Safety Kleen!

2/4/2008 5:20:01 PM What About the Hands  

alex4u
West Monroe, LA

I like working hands, yes, but I love smooth as well......nothing wrong with some soft hands.

2/4/2008 7:56:52 PM What About the Hands  

kenb5b01
Northport, WA

My hands are calloused and rough, usually have a few wood splinters in them. They sound like sandpaper when rubbed together. I have strong hands from swinging a hammer for hours but they usually have several superficial cuts and scrapes on em. More than a few broken and smashed bones.
But I know when to be gentle as well.

2/4/2008 8:03:55 PM What About the Hands  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

(Steve, it means you are a carpenter. I like yr soundtrack, Scarface.)

These pictures are beautiful!
I would love the man behind the hands holding the bunny
in an instant because he is gentle, likes animals, and is
taking the time to care for something. Where do I propose.
See? all that from his hands!

[Edited 2/4/2008 8:06:59 PM]

2/4/2008 9:29:05 PM What About the Hands  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

Would the hands show cleverness? Skill at diplomacy or business? Would a gentle touch be betrayed by the arthritic fingertips? Does a pianist or masseuse endevour at muscular art? Are these categories mutually exclusive?

Page: 1, 2