Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

totally free hookup

What kind of cupcake dates a married man? A fantastic woman with a simple grasp of morality will wait until you are divorced. christian dating in orlando We host a quantity of forums on different subjects relating to dating and relationships. COM offer you with very good rate and No CB restrictions and weekly payout. is discreetapproval com legit There are so a lot of issues but I feel the general suggestions is to not get down about not getting replied.

megapersnals

You didn t have to have a divinely humorous line that wasn t just hello Like it ought to be. single women in valdosta ga I did order a taxi right after an hour of negotiating with him I only wore my coat with nothing below when I left his spot. You can never go wrong with a lady who has a zest for life! This is 1 of the quite a few 1st date concerns that assistance you get to know a girl greater. plenty of fish ultra match Not only that, but it may possibly also incur an opportunity cost exactly where you could have used a chat API and diverted your consideration to creating new functions that other dating apps do not already have.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/4/2008 9:38:12 PM What About the Hands  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

And the answers are

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

A mans hands show love, personality, ability
comfort, security

2/4/2008 10:00:08 PM What About the Hands  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

I love the veins...thats one thing I look for in the physical sense on a guy, his hands, nails and veins...I want to nails thoughtfully trimmed...ouch!

2/10/2008 7:58:42 AM What About the Hands  

starrwomyn
Saguache, CO

the wave of the hand
can capture all those who see it
tantalizing even the youngest heart

drawing in the sudden glance
caressing the darkest places in the night
the man hand crawls home

soft screaming moments of caressing
only the hand can take you there
ecstacy bends with the fingertips

waiting for those moments coming
standing on tip toes bent for pleasure
we weep for the hand

2/10/2008 8:06:43 AM What About the Hands  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

I always look at a man's hands and ask myself if I could imagine his hands on me.

2/10/2008 8:07:50 AM What About the Hands  

mrcmore
Peekskill, NY

Since all ya'll are so big on the hands..............I give you this:

This picture has been removed for those with no sense of humor, I'm sorry, just being me, I know I can have a sick sense of humor......but I'm tired of being censored or told not to be me. Whatever, sorry for the joke.

[Edited 2/10/2008 8:57:49 AM]

2/10/2008 8:22:43 AM What About the Hands  

angel_whispers
Klamath Falls, OR

mrcmore, that is inappropriate and you are just out looking for attention. Kindly remove it please.

A man's hands. The hands are the story of a person's life. The scars, the age, the roughness, the tenderness. The roughest, beat up hands can turn to pure silk when touching someone they love. I like how they all look. And yes, I do imagine how they would feel upon my skin.

2/10/2008 8:27:37 AM What About the Hands  

mrcmore
Peekskill, NY

I'm looking for attention..........haha....no, I'm being me, sarcastic and ugly.....if I was looking for attention, don't you think I would seek attention in a different manner? what kind of attention would you think I would get by giving someone a severed hand? What is it with humans today? Cheer up, get loose, so #$%^ing serious about everything.....jeez

2/10/2008 8:35:59 AM What About the Hands  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

This was meant to be a nice

comment on mens hands

not for some azzzz hole to

destroy it.

I love a working mans hand and

most of us do

It is to your sweet affection to stay

on topic for i am the one who will block

you from being the stupidest man on earth

Hands are wonderful things and with out one

doesn't make you less of a man, just more loving.

To know god could of taken you head and your mind.

So i say chill out dude and get a good attitude on

this thread.

You make things look so bad

2/10/2008 8:48:32 AM What About the Hands  

mrcmore
Peekskill, NY

I was going to apologize to those who don't have a sense of f*cking humor, but, since I'm an asshole, I might as well play the part, so, I say this:

adios

2/10/2008 9:38:44 AM What About the Hands  

angel_whispers
Klamath Falls, OR

Thanks for changing the pic mrcmore.

2/10/2008 10:18:59 AM What About the Hands  

southernlady44
Pulaski, TN

I love a hands! I'm very impressed by some of the interpretations given on here by the men about "men's hands"...........very sensitive and understanding!

My own hands are looking older - but they remind me of my mother's hands and she passed away in 1992 - they also remind me with every wrinkle that I have done much with these hands over the years and that they are still useful enough to hold my grandbabies.....

Hands - like eyes - can be "windows" to our souls and hearts!

Kandy

2/10/2008 2:43:27 PM What About the Hands  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

Having rough working hands isn't good when it comes to touching anything on
a woman like soft sweaters or silky stockings because I snag everything.
Would be nice to feel the softness without worrying, and rough hands
can't feel how soft things are. I wear gloves as much as possible especially
with machinery grease and metal slivers, shavings and sparks.
I thank you Lord for these hands you gave me work very well.

Page: 1, 2