Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

For instance, creating it a point to use your 1st date the correct way will aid you discover much more about this new person in your life so you can get a deeper understanding of who they are. kansas online dating You want to develop excitement and anticipation, not give anybody cold feet. Someone who can feel ahead is incredibly appealing indeed. eros philly com Unquestionably sounds like you are asking your self the hard inquiries and getting intentional about finding healing.

listcrawler 40up

It is the chance that you won t like them and that they won t like you. bakersfield senior dating Though when you are falling in appreciate you could possibly not agree. The woman lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at 1st the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably easy to reside . uci speed dating But if I had swiped right on somebody and didn t get a match, I felt deflated and started to query my worth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2008 11:16:00 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

this is an experiment.i need as many women as possible to answer.after 30 days,i will count the results,and post it for everyone to see.ladies,what do you want most in a man.good looks,money,tall,buff,....what ever it is,let me know.so tell your girl friends to come here to,please.this should prove very interesting for all of us.please be honest with your answers,and only pick one answer.THANK YOU

[Edited 2/5/2008 11:37:07 AM]

2/5/2008 11:18:07 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

HONESTY....Don't tell me you love me, and you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/5/2008 11:25:58 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

nambrosia
Attleboro, MA

sense of humor.
must have a JOB (or at least a damn good reason for not having one)
intelligence is important to me personally.
common bloody sense would be nice.

2/5/2008 11:38:04 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

nambrosia.only pick one please.

2/5/2008 11:49:34 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

immabluefish
Greer, SC

Intelligence

2/5/2008 11:50:21 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

honesty

2/5/2008 11:51:01 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

yeh honesty first.

2/5/2008 11:53:19 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

gentlegiant412
La Salle, MI

thanks ladies.keep it up.i need as many as i can get.

2/5/2008 11:55:36 AM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

jules34
Quincy, IL

It's impossible for me to pick one quality. Top five would be :
1. integrity
2. sense of humor
3: intelligence
4. attractive (to me)
5. good with kids and dogs

2/5/2008 12:21:35 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

elanabanana
Fort Lauderdale, FL

HONESTY! Bottom line.

I hate it when guys approach me like I'm a sort of puzzle they're trying to figure out, like "What do I gotta say to her to make her sleep with me?"

Then the guy pretends he wants a relationship, when he really doesn't. I once dated a guy who blatantly told me right away that all he wanted was casual sex. Now, it caught me by surprize, of course, but I didn't take offense. He was being honest. So I told him what I wanted was a relationship. We then both decided that we each were looking for different things, and we should look elsewhere. We're still friends, and there's no hard feelings. He met other girls who just wanted the whole "friends with benefits" deal, and he's happier then he would've been if he had to lie and trick a girl into bed with him. Likewise I'm happy that I don't have to give sex to a man in hope of winnig his heart over, and now men I date are interested in the same things as me.

Listen, I don't think a guy is a bad person for just wanting sex with no strings. He deserves to persue that, if it's what he truly wants and needs. It's his right.

But I have a right to persue what I want, too. And I want long term relationship. If a guy tries to lie to me and trick me that he wants a relationship, just so he can get into bed with me, he's robbing me of my right to persue MY wants and needs. If I chose to be in a loving relationship before I go to bed with someone, that's a personal life decision.

I luckily have never been tricked into bed by a man yet. But I know some guys try, and the very fact that they're attempting to trick me is offensive. It's an infringement on my own personal life decisions.

Most men and women who are dishonest are selfishly putting THEIR wants over others'.

HONESTY IS KEY!!!

2/5/2008 12:22:43 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

alexandria256
Milford, NJ

monogomy

2/5/2008 12:46:49 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Just one? I want so much more...

I'd say HONESTY which covers alot of territory. If you are not honest then you probably are not faithful which goes back to being honest.

2/5/2008 2:21:21 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

headofred
Dover, DE

Man, just one is hard but...

WARMTH, He needs to exude warmth!

a big heart overcomes an awful lot
and already has much to offer.

2/5/2008 2:28:25 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

Honesty, faithfulness,communication, affection, love, attention, good heart & soul
Respect...Just a few to mention....but there is so much more... bocabrat P.S. If I had to pick only one it would be... "Honesty"

[Edited 2/5/2008 2:30:47 PM]

2/5/2008 2:30:51 PM LADIES,what do you want most in a man.(ladies only please)  

iceprincessca
Scarborough, ON

A good Heart

Page: 1, 2, 3