Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Keep away from ghosting if you have exchanged lots of messages, have a date set or have already met in particular person. plenty of fish free search prince george The app mixes dating and social networking, with a timeline to read the news, come across out what s taking place in your city and make connections. Just a chatroom on line specially for the teenagers to with new teens from all the planet. adult friend finder symbols The very good news is, the variety of dating sites has never been larger.

denver gay hookups

Use your bio as a starting point, so building a profile that actually reflects who you are means that you will have considerably a lot more exciting conversations. places to get laid in edmonton Never have a single any additional . A few years ago my wife and I and a further General Authority and his wife had been on a Church assignment. skipthegames bozeman Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/5/2008 4:23:36 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

killer_kitten
San Diego, CA

I met a man (not in person) on here who i thought was a good man. Come to find out he started liking this woman and that was all good in till I realized i had these incredible feelings for him and it was too late. He made it seem like he liked me and i fell for it. I'm not sure at this point if hes telling her and i the same things? Or making it out that i am the bad person in this whole mess. You see i knew who she was because he was telling me things about her so i figure who she was and i started shit with her being rude to her.Everything got out of hand and its all a f***ked situation now. I said sorry to both of them and i admitted i was wrong and i was the bigger one here. So they put me on there ingnore list and i left it at that un till last night he found me.He contacted me this morning and how he found me i don't no? I even had changed my whole profile and deleted it getting rid of all friends i had made on here which was not fair ,i was just trying to start a new profile so i could get past this.

He sent me 10 messages asking me why i was not talking to him. I gave him chance and let him talk thinking we could just forgive and forget, and go on our own ways.Makes sense right? He started saying things to me about what he wanted me to do to him and all this but the way he was talking didn't sound like the man i had met, He didn't know i had two kids and didn't know things about me how many piercings i had .meaning i think it was someone else. Now i have two profiles the one he found me on last night No one knew not him or her about my new profile,I tryed to write in her thread while i was talking to him and couldn't that means she knew, why would i be blocked from her thread,when she "didn't" know who i was, he says she didn't know, when you block someone from your thread it says the person blocking you dose not want you to write in it. but how would i be blocked if she didn't know.this profile is not blocked i tryed it. The way the conversation kept going he was getting pissed when i would ask about her he says they haven't met yet and he thinks about me all the time fantises about me, was talking do dirty to me.and wanting me to send my naughty pics to him i asked him to call he said NO he said he was getting frustrated.so we hung up and that was it, this after noon there he was here leaving me messages again saying these things again and said he would call this evening now he took his self off my profile today after all this ,I can't believe this happen,Why are people like this,They are proud of themselves but pulling one over on me but i don't care any more.Don't think i deserve to be put though this,i understand we had our differences but GET OVER IT .

I am proud of myself because back then when i was in mature like them i would have went crazy but they didn't get me down or bring me to their level.

All i wanted was to find a Good man, Friend, Lover, didn't think it would be this hard to find. I hope this makes sense, and don't put your heartin any else's hands keep it to your self till you know for sure who you want to give it to.

Good luck.

[Edited 2/5/2008 7:24:52 PM]

2/5/2008 4:32:49 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

2/5/2008 4:34:15 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

killer_kitten
San Diego, CA

I'm just expressing my self thats all

[Edited 2/5/2008 4:57:27 PM]

2/5/2008 4:39:06 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

(backing out of the room slowly)

2/5/2008 4:39:07 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

I think regrouping before posting this may have been more effective in getting your desired results....we all have done it, I think?
Good luck with.......the whole shabang!
PS it's not to late to go edit....if you hurry you can regroup and really revise alot.

2/5/2008 4:39:26 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

I am going with Drummr...run!

2/5/2008 4:40:44 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

I think this thread is crazy. It also appears you were emotional at the time of writing it. Maybe, just maybe, a little bit knee-jerk.

2/5/2008 4:48:02 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

You should go on with your life there are alot of guys
here that will love to be with you

Use the moto below and go on down the threads

2/5/2008 4:53:49 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

I must admit to judging from the original post! Shame on me!

Like I've said many times; If you don't like drama, how about a situation comedy? This one's more like a remake of B movie of old.

2/5/2008 4:54:38 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

pebbles03
Delta, BC

She isen't the only one this has happened to on this dating site. Men, be careful not only what you say - but who you say it too!!!

2/5/2008 5:19:57 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

4321trucker1234
Niagara Falls, ON

WOOOOW

2/5/2008 5:29:43 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

Sorry that happened to you hun...You don't know who you may be conversing with...shoot some of these guys think its one big game..they may be leading on several women at one time and have you think it's only you that they are intersted in...and that works vise versa tooo... just be careful and keep your guard up..like I say actions are louder than words...... gl to you...( wink )

2/5/2008 5:30:32 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

yanks118
Moab, UT

ummm it will prob happen again...

i wouldn't waste your time he seems to be NOT the right one

2/5/2008 5:33:23 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

I don't think it has to do with what men say,

as a woman have it your way and say what you want

kinda like

tell them what will happen and how

don't suck up to there stupidiness

2/5/2008 5:44:30 PM ANY one EXPIERENCE this BEFORE ???????  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

I'm sorry too! Seems such a crock!

Page: 1, 2