Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight hookup

The French app plays on natural serendipity by flagging mutual interests in real time. chicago area hookups Developed for year olds of all genders and orientations, Qemistry is a breath of fresh air on the dating app scene. But this is not one of these fly me out to hookup websites. how do you search for someone on meetme You will uncover here lengthy web sites and embarrassed subjects producing you figuring out what you have to do precisely when you devote your no cost time in chat websites or dating internet sites.

best free hookup sites 2014

Halle Steve, I am a single mother with two daughters 16 and 6 years old and I have married and also divorced ones but I really tryed my life to have a excellent connection. fort collins classifieds There are some problems right here and there, but absolutely nothing too drastic. A big proportion of foreign men finish up dating Chinese ladies , and most Chinese males are also much more interested in Chinese females. doublelist memphis The plus size fashion blogger took to Twitter to ask both men and females to share their worst dating stories as a plus size individual, and needless to say, the responses ranged from hilarious to horrifying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
2/5/2008 6:01:59 PM Introduce yourself  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

okay, if this is for those from South Carolina then let us know who you are. I am a Georgis transplant but SC is now my home.

2/5/2008 7:07:01 PM Introduce yourself  
colleen58
Columbia, SC

Hi Sunshine, good to see you again. Colleen here. Cmon SC, we know you're out there.

2/6/2008 9:06:48 AM Introduce yourself  
2liveagain
Lexington, SC

Hi from one Carolina girl to others...GO GAMEC*CK's !!!!!

2/6/2008 2:23:20 PM Introduce yourself  

harleyhoney723
Charleston, SC

well i'm harleyhoney,,,from ny,,but sc has been my home for 7 yrs now,,,but the men here are super shy,,,so i remain single in sc

[Edited 2/6/2008 2:24:34 PM]

2/7/2008 5:48:09 AM Introduce yourself  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Coleen, have you met Tom yet?

Live, will be in your neighbohood Tuesday. My camping group will meet at Ryans for lunch.

Harley, I LOVE Charleston ! My second hubby and I spent our honeymoon there. My daughter lived there years ago so I used that as an excuse to go visit. The town is so charming. Been thinking of coming down this summer for a few days and stay at the famcamp on base.

Yes, the men here do seem to shy away from us but don't give up. I believe that everything happens for a purpose in life and it will happen if it is meant to be.

2/7/2008 6:17:44 AM Introduce yourself  
2liveagain
Lexington, SC

I was in your area last sat. went to lunch at Red Lobster in Aiken. My son is a recruiter down there for the National Guards,and his wifes family stay in that area. I have and RV used to go camping alot in Santee before my husband past.I have been once since then took the grandboys to the lake for a few days summer before last. I let my step son take it to Tx. to stay in now since his job has him traveling all over that state now. I wish he would bring it back soon I want to use it this summer but I hate to ask him too.

2/7/2008 1:16:21 PM Introduce yourself  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Would you be interested in a camping club? I am part of FCRV and there is a club in Columbia. We have a great time together. I love my camper. We had a 35' Coachmen motorhome but I sold it when Jim died and got this small one. Just big enough for me. Would love to have you join us. Great way to get out and meet people. If you are interested we are meeting at noon at Ryan's in Lexington Tuesday. Would love for you to have lunch with us, meet some of the people and see what we do.

2/7/2008 1:51:17 PM Introduce yourself  
2liveagain
Lexington, SC

Well I would love to meet ya'll I will sure try and be there.

2/9/2008 7:16:38 AM Introduce yourself  

nomad4fun
Bethune, SC

Just moved here from NY and after hearing those nasty weather reports am ever so glad I did. You did know that NY only has 3 seasons. July, August and winter. I live with my Daughter and Son-In-Law although I have my own place which I am renovating. It is very nice since we split all the bills. Nice to be here.

2/9/2008 9:05:21 AM Introduce yourself  
colleen58
Columbia, SC

Nomad, Welcome to SC. Am sure you'll learn to love it. I was raised in NJ. Real culture shock though. LOL

2/10/2008 9:54:06 AM Introduce yourself  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Nomad, welcome. I have heard of Bethune but not real sure where it's at. What are you close to?

2/10/2008 4:53:45 PM Introduce yourself  

sweetpeas1942
Lyman, SC

Hi I live in Lyman, SC. Came from CT to SC in 2000, and love it here. My husband just passed away last April 07. Starting to mingle but not much. Don't know if I'm ready to date yet. Well I sure I'm not. So hello all you SC.

2/10/2008 6:35:56 PM Introduce yourself  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Welcome Sweetpea. Sorry about your husband. Been there so know how it is.

2/11/2008 5:52:00 AM Introduce yourself  
colleen58
Columbia, SC

Hi Sweetpea, welcome to the group.

2/11/2008 6:04:19 AM Introduce yourself  
2liveagain
Lexington, SC

I am so glad to see our little group is starting to expand. I know this is a small state but there has to be more people from SC on this site...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14