Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

To aid verify the identity of the person that you re speaking to, ask for a current photo. craigslist kamloops personal Like most of the dating apps, it really is no cost to download and use the simple services, but premium upgrades like more matches and profile boosting come with a price. Facebook for Android is an app that makes it possible for you to connect to the vast features of the social media platform on your android telephone. latin cupid panama Mention one thing good if you don t want to hurt their feelings.

mega personales

That is one particular of THE Best how did you meet stories I ve ever heard/study. los angeles personals ads Holidays, especially, are giving you a glimpse into how your companion has been taught and educated. The point was that we found a mutual language in which to prove ourselves human and pass every single other s Turing tests. passionate love making meme Till my gf discovered it out and it backed fire.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/17/2008 5:32:00 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

we are very proud of our flags! one of them is my late dads'. so come on down and have some fun! they fly yr. round. sometimes when it's bad weather, they have to lower the big one.

3/17/2008 5:46:20 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

nukkie07
Natchitoches, LA

whats up wit u u 2 day

3/17/2008 8:13:35 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

had a bad day. but i'll be ok.

3/17/2008 10:39:26 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

bayougirl6969
Marrero, LA

Collegekidunot, if you need someone to chat with I am here,ok? We are here!!!!

3/18/2008 10:23:40 AM Hello Anyone out there??  

vilobo
West Monroe, LA

Yes we are here for you collegekid.

3/18/2008 2:44:58 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

i'm here for y'all also! i hate damn dial up!

3/18/2008 4:49:03 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

vilobo
West Monroe, LA

I got fairly fast internet and found out if i log out and back in I get my E-Mail from people on this site faster.I dont know why its kinds weird.

3/18/2008 6:54:24 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

pdude
New Orleans, LA

Hi guys and gals. I'm Pete and I'm in new orleans.Nice to see a chat room with La.people

3/18/2008 6:59:52 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

well, i guess i stired up a hornets nest on one of the forums. an 18 yr. old boy asked me if i wanted to go out with him. his screen name is dmxxx. i told him that i was old enough to be his mother. i'll be his friend but hell no. then he hits on me again. i told him about some ladies being on here 18-20 somethings and h e said ok. so i deleted him/messages and blocked him. now people think it's OK for young kids to get on here, VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE BACKING ME UP ON THIS. SOME, I'M GETTING SMART ASS ANSWERS. SOME AREN'T EVEN 18! GO FIGURE!

3/18/2008 7:01:52 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

hello pete. welcome to looney toon ville!

3/18/2008 7:32:58 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

pigsticker
Baton Rouge, LA

hello from baton rouge

3/19/2008 4:49:28 AM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

hi pigsticker! morning everyone. hope y'all didn't have any bad weather. deleted a bunch of old messages. so y'all have a good one!

3/19/2008 12:16:55 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

vilobo
West Monroe, LA

Hiya guys and gals.Hows things going in louisiana.

3/19/2008 2:31:01 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

has any one heard from bayou? vilobo have you chatted with her?

3/20/2008 12:33:32 PM Hello Anyone out there??  

vilobo
West Monroe, LA

I chatted with bayou a couple days ago.Its rough when you get rode hard then put up wet,then scammed.She might be a little saddle sore.Hope i dont offend just my way of dealing with things.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10