Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

This is generally the ideal place to figure out her character, due to the fact her profile pics are an indication of how she wants to present herself. chico personal classifieds 1st, to build a scalable app, one have to understand what the possible scale is going to be if the app does take off globally as Tinder did. If you re seeking for a lengthy term connection, stick with the conventional on line dating sites. reallifecam i Connect like an india christian philippine dating chat singles is not like online been simpler.

listcrawler.com

Just ask Eric Puente, who met his now wife, Christine, on Match. antioch singles But it s significant to prioritize our overall health appropriate now, for ourselves and for everyone that we could potentially put at danger. Some of the greatest dates I went on had a construct up so extended that I knew their mother s maiden name by the time that we met up. can you look someone up on meetme The clearest sign that a person may perhaps be out to scam you is if they ask you for dollars.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/6/2008 10:32:55 AM First in Kansas  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Well, I'll be first, don't know if anyone else is in Kansas.

2/7/2008 9:17:40 AM First in Kansas  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

second in Kansas..

Hey..did you ever get the info about scuba diving you were looking for?

2/7/2008 12:47:26 PM First in Kansas  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Yes, my son is diving tomorrow. He wants to wait untill he finds out just what he needs.

2/12/2008 6:44:04 AM First in Kansas  

whitebread94
Topeka, KS

3rd here from topeka

2/12/2008 12:15:52 PM First in Kansas  

ladysilky_1
Eureka, KS

Well, I can not deny I am also in Kansas, the middle of know where,land of toto..

2/12/2008 2:10:01 PM First in Kansas  

bigslic
Topeka, KS

Well I'll keep thing's goin cuz I'm in Kansas to, So what's up everyone? What's this site like? I havent done a whole lot here and thought I'd see how it was

2/13/2008 7:52:54 PM First in Kansas  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

This is one of the best dating sites I've been to, and the price is just right..some of the best things in life are free..and this is one of em.
I've been on 3 dates from here, one I met before I entered the forums, and two after. The third time was the charm, met my soul mate, the love of my life last month. I flew out to Washington state to meet her after talking on the phone, email and yaheck messenger for a few months. We had already hit it off before we met..the meeting just made it real. She's coming down here at the end of March for a week, and then we will move her here in mid June.

I've made dozens of wonderful friends on this site., and a few of us are planning a get together at Stockton Lake this summer. Should be lots of fun.
Be active in the forums, it lets people get to know you and you them a little more than just simple emails do.
Welcome to Dh and good luck

2/16/2008 9:43:02 AM First in Kansas  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Hey Kansas,

I am originally from Michigan, but I have lived here since August last year. GC is a great town, but very family oriented and small. Hard for a single guy, just out of college and teaching.

If anyone wants to talk, just message.

I have been on DH for a while. Haven't seen much, but I am not flying to Washington or anything either.

You never know what could happen.

2/16/2008 11:22:48 AM First in Kansas  

jerkyjake
Mc Farland, KS

i have lived in kansas all my life, some times i get sick of it because of the cold winters we have but here i am yet. maybe i will get lucky & some sweet babe will keep me warm. write when you can ladies, always glad to hear from you. p. s. i love sex

2/16/2008 3:24:30 PM First in Kansas  

helpsingleagain
Mission, KS

Guess that makes me #8.
I've lived in Kansas for like forever, although I was born in Missouri.

2/16/2008 7:36:03 PM First in Kansas  

teddybr
Paola, KS

Hi everybody, I think it's alright to have a Kansas chat Forum. Hope you are all doing well, all what? eight? Am I number nine? See, we're growing...

2/16/2008 8:50:29 PM First in Kansas  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

Just as I assumed, the majority of us are guys.

In the words of the Fresh Prince

"Where da women at?"

2/17/2008 9:17:37 PM First in Kansas  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Hey, turtle, that's great news. I myself just got back from meeting my new love in WV. We woun't be getting together as soon though. She has a son in school, so she's going to move here in a year for this summer. I get to date 900 miles one way, but I really love her and we can wait untill its time. This site works best if you read and talk in the forums. And don't let the distance thing frighen you. Your love is out there, just have to hunt for them.

2/19/2008 10:21:45 AM First in Kansas  

charlesl5
Baxter Springs, KS

Guess i'm numeral X? yep were all guys except for the one girl!

2/19/2008 12:35:26 PM First in Kansas  

ladysilky_1
Eureka, KS

Well, one is better than none... count...

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4