Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Portion of what appealed to me about Sonya in the initial spot. rincon singles A new lady is an existential threat as a maternal figure. Considering the fact that launching in 2014, the app has had a lot more than 3. friend finder x legit Ranking is based on relevancy, blog post frequency, social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters.

privatedelight hookup

You can also obtain tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let another user know you are incredibly interested in them. online dating gainesville fl A paid premium membership places your profile above other matches, makes it possible for you to see who s viewed your profile, add unlimited pictures, and send limitless messages. Paid premium accounts offer you extra options on the web site. bedpage atlanta ga Quickly immediately after venturing into online dating, I met Mary.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
2/14/2008 3:21:07 AM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Good morning,and welcome Ron, to the Ill' group. Glad to see you here. I just think the Gov't may be getting to much power over all of us. JMO

2/14/2008 3:48:45 AM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Give me back Jim Edgar, anyday

2/15/2008 11:41:10 AM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
southerngent52
Park Forest, IL

I my self have only been here in this great state of IL. for going on 4 years.I'm from Mobile AL. and I was always taught to never trust a Beady - eyed person. And he is just that... looks like a gerbel.To me our Gov. is a corrupt crook just like the rest of the politicians.The constitution says WE the people Not we the politicians.The voters of the state should have been able to vote on the smoking law.I agree, everyone should send him a dirty ashtray and tell him to stick it.

2/15/2008 3:44:49 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

You just became my best friend...........

2/17/2008 12:20:46 AM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

kentots
Warsaw, IL

Personally, I have lost much faith in the government (central and on the state level, but mainly central). I don't mean to offend anyone with that remark, but when has the government ever cared about the working man or woman. As for the smoking, people should be free to do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others. If someone wants to smoke, let them smoke. What they should be worrying about is ways to make life more enjoyable for people, rather than making it worse.

2/18/2008 4:44:14 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
katt228
Le Roy, IL

lol......we should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.....

2/18/2008 6:53:57 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
chimike
Chicago, IL

I live around the corner from him, he's a nice guy....doubt he's going for the redneck vote anyway.

2/18/2008 7:29:33 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

lavalthepunk
Monmouth, IL

I for one agree with the smoking law for the most part. Non-smokers should be able to go to a bar or go out to get sothing to eat without smoke getting blown in there face! If you want to smoke, go outside, it's not that hard! I also agree with the law that bans people from smoking in the car with somone who is a minor, because they don't have a choice!

So do us all a favor, and go outsid when you smoke!!!!!

2/18/2008 7:34:23 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

I'm not saying that smokers should blow smoke in the faces of non-smokers, but that if you own a business, it should be your choice as to wether it smoking or non-smoking. If it is a smoking establishment and you don't like smoke, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!

2/18/2008 7:46:53 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

lavalthepunk
Monmouth, IL

I get what your saying, but if it goes to the choice of the business owner than everywhere is going to be smoking, or have a smoking area, and the smoking areas in these places are a joke! there is like a three foot gap between smokers and non-smokers!

I'll say it again! If you want to smoke, go outside, or go home!

2/18/2008 7:48:29 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Or, if you don't like the smell, GO HOME!!!!!!!

2/18/2008 8:01:34 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

lavalthepunk
Monmouth, IL

It's not the smell that I'm worried about! It's the second hand smoke! Some people like to keep there lungs clean and healthy! There are alot people that die just because of second hand smoke! It might as well be called second hand homicide!

One more thing, does somebody pay you to be soooooooooo stupid? or are you that way naturally!

[Edited 2/18/2008 8:02:18 PM]

2/18/2008 9:07:35 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
moonwolf7492
Nauvoo, IL

That was a tad uncalled 4.

2/18/2008 9:36:49 PM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  

ladykim
Belleville, IL

FIRST they add a $1 a pack tax to the smokes. And they TAX the tax.
NOW they ban smoking in public places of any kind.
NEXT they'll be telling us we can't smoke in our own home.
In SOME states you can get a ticket and fined heavily for smoking in your car with children present.

Sounds like prohibition on cigarettes, like alcohol back in the 20's. They figured out that they couldn't stop them, so they repealed the law. They taxed the #@$% out of them then too... so what did they do? They went underground and we got bootleggers and the MOB.

Well here's my question... Where is all the tax money going to come from that their racking up when we all start growing our own tobacco or quit out of frustration (or bankruptcy)?

I saw a cartoon about 20 years ago - Dilbert - that talked about the "Nicotine Riot's of the 90's" Well... I think he was off by 20 years, but I'm about to start putting all my dead butts into boxes and shipping them to Springfield.

Freedom isn't free - let's find out just where the "Freedom" is that we've been giving our lives for eh?

2/19/2008 8:50:48 AM Am I the only one that would like to impeach the Govenor?  
wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Reading through this I began to wonder. Why not do the same as the illegal immigrants, and just disregard the law? If they don't have enough man power to clean up that criminal element, are they really going to chase tail to try to jail every smoker?

Page: 1, 2, 3