Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bi hookup apps

Everyone who s made use of a dating app knows that ~on the internet dating appreciate~ can be seriously elusive. men seeking men nj Right here are six super sweet how we met stories from genuine couples that will have you falling in love with appreciate all more than again. I when flew out to Spain to meet a woman living there who d sent me images of herself by the pool in a swimsuit. free dating sites in ecuador 99, with 3 days free trial, auto renews at the finish of each half year term.

local adult hookups

When you each like every other s profile, you are automatically matched. best dating apps victoria bc Even although it is a generalized forum, there are nevertheless guidelines relating to age, privacy, legality, and conduct. It can make your heart swell it can make a pit form deep down at the base of your stomach. san antonio doublelist Envision his surprise as the desirable woman in the picture bore no resemblance to the lady walking by way of the café doors.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/7/2008 4:09:49 AM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

It seems to me that most religions spout a certain reward system as a basis for obedience. If you're obediant, you go to Goody-Good Land, and if you're not as much so, you're punished in Bady Place. It seems to me that if your personal modivation is to reach Goody-Good Land, or to dodge Bady Place, then maybe you're not really obedient, just afraid. Consider then, what if your religion was exactly the same in every way except for one difference: It guarantees there is no life after death. Would you still worship a "god" or "gods" without expectation of reward?

2/7/2008 7:01:27 AM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

wolffdream
Billerica, MA

Very intersting question..........
I don't believe in "goody-good land" or "bady place", but I'm in awe of and praise the spirit of creation for all the wonders and blessings we enjoy. It's a beautiful world (if you can see it). I believe life goes on eternally. Not in a goody-good or bady place, but just goes on in a spiritual way eternally. And I believe we are all a part of the same ONE spirit, here to learn lessons of spiritual growth. I only harm my spirit by being BAD, and enrich it by doing GOOD. So its my journey, not seeking rewards.......
Just my 2 cents worth...

2/9/2008 3:30:15 AM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

Thank you for the response, Wolffdream. Different than most I get in my local city. I will have to catalog this idea with the others that contain originality within them. Good luck on your journeys.

2/11/2008 9:35:04 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

if,? why if,? why not the true, Why for i love my lord, he showed me love. , to give his live up, on the cross, because his,s love is so great. that is all i need to worship, him. if you new, there was life after dead, would you then ask this ?? now i tell you this in love, God said, to not fear the one who can kill the body, but fear the one, for second dead. so there is life after the dead. now what? peace , love is care for those who no not , i do care and pray that we can be friend, you are my friend. amen

2/11/2008 9:44:17 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

That was a complete and illegible question dodge. If you are content to worship a god with the listed parameter, I honestly want to know why you would. Just telling me that your god guarentees a life after death does not answer the criteria as it is presented. If you won't answer in your own words why you still would or if you still would, give another Christian the opprotunity to express their oppinion. Don't just rehash things I can hear at a church. And try writing it in something that remotely resembles english. It's difficult to even make out what it is you're trying to get at. I don't expect perfect sentences with some sort of spellcheck or anything. Lord knows mine is not perfect... but for the love, make some kind of effort.

[Edited 2/11/2008 10:36:44 PM]

2/13/2008 1:09:20 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

amen my friend you all right, but it go,s to show us we all make misake, but the man that i am will allway,s show love, and never hate. question, and if there was no afterlife, but still a God, yes i will, i love him, he live,s in me, my soul, love,s worship. and here is one, Jesus the lover of my soul. great song,

2/13/2008 1:57:23 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

stormbay
Tasmania
Australia

and if there was no afterlife, but still a God, yes i will, i love him, he live,s in me, my soul, love,s worship. and here is one, Jesus the lover of my soul. great song,

What a stupid statement how can you have a god if there is no after life, that would mean you'd not be there and there would be no consciousness. If there is any conscious life after death, then it will be the one you create before you die, as once your body is gone and you believe in a god your consciousness is confronted by the emptiness of the delusions you so fervently clung to, your souls will dissipate into the ether and yo will be no more. Life after death, can only be attained rationally if you can move your consciousness into another dimensional reality capable of supporting your souls mental expression. How do you coper with out a body in a supposed afterlife in a god kingdom, answer that from a truthfully knowledgeable aspect and not some fruit cake delusional illusion.

2/13/2008 6:26:34 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

thank you, for ask i been waiting for day,s like this, so here it is the question. will i worship him, yes why, this is why, i ask God a question 13 year ago. God why did we kill Jesus, this don,t make much sence to me and we need him here now, plus why would you allow this to happen, and i am crying, the whole time, wishing he was here to help us, And then this power came all around me, in me my heart was bless, with his presence. wow wow i never for get this. i had to tell avery body, just like iam telling you, some people look at me stange, some was amaze, and gave there heart,s to God, my life change. i never knew, i was bornagain, it, said,s this in john3/3 that i am. amen that,s when i start it studing bible, and start it, understand the bible in a spirit way. this power, will not let me be trick by the it,s to late, i no now, trick someone else, will i worship, no matter what, life dead sorry i can not say i will not, wrong question to ask me, i will.and do on my job , in my home.

2/13/2008 6:30:12 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

and the question is will you worship, God, are am i reading wrong, if there was no afterlife, but but still a GOD, to me that mean,s there is a God, right?

2/13/2008 6:45:04 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

tomorrows
Irving, TX

Yes, my belief in not base on going to heaven or staying out of hell. it is knowing that i have been created from a high power and that power is everywhere in my world. it easies me though my life allowing me to see though there eyes the beauty that they created. Yes, john there is a GOD and though most are not sure and continues to look for GOD that is not lost they are here.

In everything we see and experience. I use to wonder why all of the stuff that happened in my life did. that is when i discovered that GOD had allowed this thing to happened based on my decisions. When GOD allowed adam and eve to live and start the up right walking race is when we were able to make our own decisions. so from that point to this it has been based on the decisions we make. make good decisions and see how you life changes...as GOD explained to moses...I AM KNOWN BY MANY NAME. So for my view GOD doesnt care what you call GOD just call.

2/13/2008 7:09:42 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

josiemae
Kissimmee, FL

Yes, I will still serve Him. If we imagine that there was no afterlife, it isstill simple to say that we were in fact created by powers far greater than our understanding. Should we not respect the God who has given us the breadth of life? Of course, which one of us can fall into His footsteps. Nature proves to us that He makes the sea, the sky, the earth, all living creatures and you, my friend, are a unique individual from His creation. Let us in all honesty admit that their is no greater than Him, no not one. Let us therefore give God the glory and admit to ourselves that we are not mere people who talk and express ourselves because it is perhaps the easiest thing to do. Let us be thinkers who know within ourselves that the work that God has done on us, no earthly man can do over, because He is the only one with such great knowledge and understanding. We owe it to Him for the mere knowledge of our existence and let us further think that afterlife is first admitting that there is a God and then submitting ourselves to look forward for His return and that we are prepared to meet Him. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and You shall be saved. Once we believe that Christ exist, eternal life is promised to us.

2/13/2008 7:21:27 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

romantic_fool
Largo, FL

If there is a God and no afterlife, it is still amazing that something like him, her or it exists. I really have a problem believing the heaven/hell, black/white with no shades of gray belief systems.

If there is no afterlife, we would simply cease to exist and not be aware of anything so we would not suffer, but if there is an afterlife then it is all good.

2/13/2008 10:05:40 PM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

stormbay
Tasmania
Australia

I think I dialled the wrong number, except for Romantic fool all I got was recorded answering machine services. No wonder we have so much religious insanity and wars, these people make no sense whatsoever. If there is no after life, there is no thought process, nothing, so then logically your god can't exist if there is no afterlife for you to witness his existence, you will never know. Talk about enslaved clones, still it goes with the belief.

[Edited 2/13/2008 10:07:56 PM]

2/14/2008 2:14:49 AM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

Alright people, so far, so good. I'm getting several diffrent ideas on the question, but at least people are modivated to make an effort. Many times in my local area, when I ask this question, I recieve a lot of non-answers. I like to see people pondering these questions with an open mind. Even if none of us will agree, we can still learn from the multiple variations of replies.

2/14/2008 3:17:52 AM And if there was no afterlife, but still a "god"?  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

God bless, them all, and thank you, for your love that live,s in my heart. here let me try to help, someone please. question can you have a fire inside of water? can darkness shine brighter then light? can a man be a woman haha? but to get back, this is why there is a heaven and hell. is this really that hard to understand? are is the bible right, when God said,s, they will not hear me, for there sin, that you don,t want to believe, then you will not have to give up something, darkness in your life, so we play dump, there no God, there no heaven or hell, they just don,t want me to have sex with his wife. or stealing his boat, or kill someone. there no God, or heaven. i am not trying to hurt no one, i just hope you understand, why should i be worried, i no i am bornagain, and i O this to avery one to tell them the true. some one want,s the true. this is not a joke, hehe haha read my testimony true story,

Page: 1, 2