Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler down

This is a surprising question to ask and most people today will be delighted to open up about it. simi valley singles This query can also deliver some terrific work based anecdotes. Tell me a secret you have not shared with anybody else OR show me your secret talent. qatar filipino dating They are written specially to get herinterestedin you.

skipthegames chat

Seriously, each person right here on earth has a lesson a teach. gay dating seattle Consider of it much more like meeting someone at a bar casually. For example, you can ask for relationship advice such as does he like me? or dating advice such as how to end a first date? . m adam4adam c She promptly turned about and got back to her good friends.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/15/2007 7:59:30 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

jumpinthepool
Flagler, CO

If he doesn't have an "adequate" penis, he'd better have better than average skills with his fingers and tongue! Or we can resort to my stash of battery operated tools...

6/15/2007 8:35:28 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

I'm going to have to disagree krupa lol. I asked and I am well above average. Not that I can prove it here lol. You can take my word for it or not.

I was just wondering it it really made a diffrence. I was looking to see who liked the smaller ones. And who liked a larger than average one.

Some very interesting answers I must say.

[Edited 6/15/2007 8:40:07 AM]

6/15/2007 3:44:49 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

truer
Jacksonville, FL

Well, I may be late on this topic but I think I can shed some light on this topic. What really matters is what the person receiving perfers.

We are all different. Some people perfer "no" sex --when others perfer is all the time!

When a man ask a question about size he usually has had more than one partner. and he may be thinking about enhancement drugs-- Or a lady who has never been with a man.

So the answer depends on the individual. I like honest people---so before you go delee daling around and get into the bed with someone---make sure you know what to expect. Be honest.

So no one gets and "BIG" suprise or a small surprise. Sex is best when two people really care about each other- to tell the truth about what they want.

I respect everyones responses--even the funny ones.

6/16/2007 12:15:31 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

freeonthree
Red Bluff, CA

I didn't know peanuts came in so many sizes ! Wow ! I always get the mixed nuts myself, and I think my friend Cindy perfers cashews.

6/16/2007 12:24:09 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

you do realize cashews are bent, don't you? lol

6/16/2007 12:44:01 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

freeonthree
Red Bluff, CA

Keep em from rolling away hon

6/16/2007 12:48:10 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

NOW I understand! THAT'S what cashews are good for! Kinda' always liked Brazill nuts, myself!

6/16/2007 6:10:48 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

So should I fold it in half?

6/16/2007 6:15:44 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

bendi
Maryville, TN

LOL! Cant add any thing to that! Good one!

6/16/2007 6:16:25 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

jojo05101
Brattleboro, VT

maybe he's a filbert? (I know that's just a hazelnut, but it sounds as big as he thinks he is...fold it in half...haha)

[Edited 6/16/2007 6:39:48 AM]

6/16/2007 10:57:46 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

petals35
Aberdeen, SD

I am with you xesi...romance is a mayor!!!! you can produce an orgasm out of a kiss, it is the passion and the person that kisses you and of course the interest in each other that make it so Uhmmm!!!!it will be great that it comes with a trophy as big size cruise...something like, SURPRISE!!!at least for me...'cause I hv a frnd he is such a wndrfl frnd...Chemistry? not there! that's why he is a friend... God I feel so sinful if you knew me...but I need it to let go 'cause this topic got me so excited ...I am even thinking...Should I press the post botton?? ok there it goes...I hope my minister will not check this... OH NO!

6/16/2007 1:05:33 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

LMAO!!! Filbert!?!

6/16/2007 1:08:26 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

truer
Jacksonville, FL

Hi metu----I think size---maybe over rated---because women like to stimulated in conversation first---and like my sister up top said---it easier after you get into the mind.

6/16/2007 1:50:22 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

OH YEAH

6/16/2007 1:55:56 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

so, its ok to ask right up front .........say , what size r u ? Yeah, I really wanna know????????????//

Page: 1, 2, 3