Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

We have a tendency not to think of vegan events as culty (properly I suppose a lot of persons do ). single women in ohio You have a likelihood to know a lot a lot more about the individual you are dating before you meet them, to begin with. With more detail and examples, we ve listed other dating app features that enhance engagement in between customers. craigslist khartoum sudan 1st date can be awkward but can still be a misimpression of each and every other people.

mega personal sign up

This consists of getting calm and controlled when on board, no hectic, no yelling, no cursing, no red heads. craigslist hiram ga I wasn t carrying out something else with my time why not give it a shot? he said. Throughout the evening I obtain quite a few calls from him and I ignore them all. is mocospace safe Very best of all, there had been hundreds of on the net dating sites waiting for me to sign on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/28/2007 10:12:16 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

Probably been asked before but i went through 10 pages and didn't see it. I am looking for Honest answers not old cliches like "It's not he size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean." I mean take equal motion and larger size, is it better?

5/28/2007 10:22:58 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

xesy
Kansas City, KS

No. It's not what you have but how you use it... a smaller man can hit a spot larger man will miss. There are many areas that can be stimulated.

5/28/2007 10:24:59 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

xesy
Kansas City, KS

I'm most sensitive at the entrance.

5/28/2007 11:58:22 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Women vary as much as men do.

5/29/2007 5:32:43 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Well, digiskillz.....just don't want to find the ones posting the sign "Danger! Small craft advisory!"

6/14/2007 3:19:49 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

ricanchick
Framingham, MA

hell yea .

6/14/2007 4:17:01 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Of course it does!!! And any women here who says it doesnt is a big fat liar.
Having said that,,,we dont need Kong Dong...We need a reasonable size to work with. Im very very sorry for any 'peanut in a nutshell' boys, but jeez, give a girl a break. You all talk about our breasts with no problem whatsoever, why is it different for us ladies?
Personally, I prefer a normal size penis, you can have lots of fun with a big one, but to face that every day? I dunno, it would depend on the man. But no penis....jeez, thats rough. Sorry fellas. sizewise? You gotta have at least 5-6 inches to be in any kind of running. With skill, we can work with that. Under that, well, you better be damn skilled. Normal girth is important to. Its very very hard to make love to a pencil.
YOU asked!!!!

6/14/2007 4:19:23 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

wooohooo Im in

6/14/2007 4:25:53 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Luvin put it very well. I will not date a Kong Dong at all. I tried "above average" and that can hurt like hell. I know things become more "well fitting" in time, but that can be a rough period unless you have a very easy going partner to get you to the point of taking "it". Give me the better side of normal any day!

6/14/2007 4:30:11 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

How about the best of both worlds a descent size ship and great motion in the ocean! LOL! He! he!

6/14/2007 4:59:00 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Who wouldn't want the perfect package. But what is perfect for one, may not be for another. Some ladies can accomodate a stud pony and some are a tighter fit. Just like gloves, they fit everyone a little different. Perfect package would be really nice, we all can dream!

6/14/2007 5:19:04 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Gotta say......

Hung ones do not ask that question. Those more self consious do. Don't sweat it man! As long as you are confident with your stuff........it will work out.

6/14/2007 10:17:11 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

I like the way Luvin put it

Of course it matters

6/14/2007 10:23:08 PM Ladies: Does size matter?  

bendi
Maryville, TN

Size is not the most important thing. One of the best lovers I have ever had was not very sizeable , but there was just so much passion, it was like heaven!

6/15/2007 12:21:18 AM Ladies: Does size matter?  

pallyboy
Ramona, CA

5 to 6 inches is all you need? No wonder she said only so much could fit. You ladies have really come across smaller before?

[Edited 6/15/2007 12:23:14 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3