Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

houston hookup spots

Converts dating in to one thing even a lot more competitive and significantly less rewarding than a job interview. asian dating sites chicago Blogger Outreach or Influencer Advertising Attain thousands of authority bloggers and social media influencers in your domain area. Rather, I will respond to the rest of your eloquent letter from the viewpoint of a shadchan. san juan puerto rico sex tourism If I don t respond to a PM that is not 1 of the previously described trash can destined messages, please don t take it personally I get so lots of messages I have a hard to responding to most.

listcrawler om

Suspend judgement and do not determine when you happen to be on the initially date if you want a second one particular. craigslist aurora co personals It s a single of the very first dating apps to really hold daters accountable for their potential to stick to by means of. If you are far more interested in exploring unique types of relationships and acquiring matches on your personal, you will like OurTime. skins russian girl She captioned one of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/7/2008 10:48:13 PM Short stories or poems. Open to comments or your own works.  

metalman20
New Castle, VA

"Woods of Everdark"

In the ancient woods of Everdark, there lives a magic man, who bears an evil mark. In a hut built of clay, his mind never fell astray. Casting stones into the lake, is how he spends his days. Yet, on certain days, this man of Everdark would practice weaving his magic. Red sparks would soar into the night sky, and bright, white flashes would scortch the tree line. In my curiosity, I decided to travel to his home. All I will do is follow the bright lights that shine within this darkened wood. Slowly but surely I crawled, through the thicket of briars, scratched and all. The thorns may have stuck in my skin, and sweat may have stung it then, but I never slowed. I just followed. Finally, through the madness, I emerge. My blood dripping, and heart racing, I still run on. His homestead was quite simple, all was made of sticks and mud. Yet, I question, where has the Everdark magician run to? Has he fled from his home, as he heard my approach? So, slowly, I search the place. A box, and a bag, and a bed made of rags, for I never thought a magician lived so poor. As I silently looked around, suddenly I heard a sharp sound! It was the Everdark magician, and he looked pleased. "Why does he look happy?" I ask myself. He was actually quite the gentleman. He waved me out to the fire pit, and there he ordered me to sit. Then there, before my very eyes, a devilish spell was derived! Flames burst from his fingers, and wind cut through the trees. I couldn't help but feel as if it were a dream. In my wonderment, I looked into the magicians eyes, and all I seen was black. Slowly he opened his mouth, then he slowly said, "For you are my visitor, and I as your host, shall take your hand and lead you to the chopping block." So quickly he grabbed my hand, and quickly lead me astray. He took me to a place, far, far away. We finally arrived at a clearing, where a block rested in the middle. Then, hanging in the tree was an axe. I knew then, ascension to my fate was drawing near. As he placed my head down on the block, and slowly picked up the axe, he began preaching to me. "Let your blood turn to gold, and your body to sand, by and by, you shall flow through the land." After that, all went dark. All I saw was the ground and the trees. For here I lay, as a spirit of the earth, in the forest of Everdark.

Bear with me folks...it may be a little long...or it may not be long enough. Who knows. See it, read it...enjoy it.

2/16/2008 8:55:37 AM Short stories or poems. Open to comments or your own works.  

vivaciousvici
Gresham, OR

Hay Metalman,

You have some talent guy! I enjoyed reading your short story.
Thank you for sharing
VV

2/17/2008 8:52:40 PM Short stories or poems. Open to comments or your own works.  

metalman20
New Castle, VA

Your welcome...feel free to post your own works if you wish.

2/18/2008 4:22:33 PM Short stories or poems. Open to comments or your own works.  

widow52
Canton, OH

Come STAND WITH ME-----------POEM BY CHARLOTTE---2008

Come stand WITH ME
ON A rock
COME stand WITH ME
IN THE many TREES
COME stand WITH ME
AMONG THE DIFFERENT colored LEAVES
COME STAND WITH ME
BECAUSE I THINK YOUR
MY MATE YOU SEE
COME STAND WITH ME
IN MY DREAMS
COME STAND WITH ME
AND WE WILL, I HOPE
BE HAPPY
COME STAND WITH ME
IN MY FAITH
COME STAND WITH ME
IN MY HEART
COME STAND WITH ME
AND WE SHALL NEVER PART
WONT YOU
COME STAND WITH ME?

2/21/2008 8:23:53 PM Short stories or poems. Open to comments or your own works.  

metalman20
New Castle, VA

Ok....here is a poem of mine. It's a bit dark, but I feel like posting it. Enjoy!

"Blind To Your Lies"

All these years of being blind.
It seems as though pain is all I find.
Sounds of misfortune ring in my head!
I'm sorry to disappoint you, for I'm not yet dead!

Should I believe that you will appear?
This question remains hazy, its answer never clear.
Will you wash the pain from my soul?
Is it possible to, once again, make me whole?

Yet, these blackend years fly by.
And still, my tortured soul continues to cry!
Every morn I wake, with tears dried upon my face.
I feel as though I was spit upon, by the whole human race.

My time to rise, has quickly passed.
There's no possible way to reverse this hour glass.
And as the dust of time settles upon my eyes.
I then become blind to your pestilant eyes!