Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

The guy didn t flinch or even ask if I was okay! I had to run out to the concession stand and get water. single dads chicago He s not laughing, so I recognize he s not kidding. (I m certain you can findsomethingto do in McLean. russian girls in short shorts Presently, on line dating can be really unpredictable.

one time hookup

SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my good friends at the commence of my relationship with my husband we wouldn t be together now. surrey chat rooms It s not only enjoyable but also important to make certain that you each have some thing in frequent. If you identified value in this short article, please share it on your preferred social media platform to support other individuals prepare for a 1st date. russian ssbbw The website features geeky quizzes from ‘which Buffy The Vampire Slayer character must you date? and comes with date recommendations, from board game themed dates to Marvel film nights.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/15/2008 9:21:24 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

some old time Honky Tonk...if you can ever find the album or Cd titled "the Sad Side of LOve"..its a classic...

3/16/2008 11:45:10 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

Being the huge fan of Southern Rock that I am I'm loving this thread. In a few weeks I'll be seeing Skynyrd with Hank Jr. It will be my 10th. time seeing Skynyrd and my 3rd. seeing Hank I can't wait.

[Edited 3/16/2008 3:30:24 PM]

3/27/2008 1:35:15 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

I love this kind of music..its good ol life music...most of the songs we all know the words to and can sing along to them...

4/5/2008 2:39:19 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

The Radiators...Dylan's "you aint going nowheres"

4/5/2008 2:45:46 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

another version of "you aint going nowhere"..Shawn Colvin,Mary chapin Carpenter and Roseanne Cash..Pretty song...

[Edited 4/5/2008 2:46:27 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3