Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

7 % of the parent isotope remaining in the cloth sample. free dating sites twin cities Even though there may well be a lot of queries you want to ask when online dating, when you spot as well a lot weight on their answers, which can stop you from providing your date a fair shot. You may perhaps want to comprehend where these feelings stem from. omegle snapshot notification Be ready to adjust your social life when you take on a lot more risk.

https megapersonals eu

Sullivan agrees that variations and disagreements don t have to define the connection, but they can turn into dealbreakers if they result in conflict that cannot be resolved. dating holland mi The service provides male customers 21 curated matches every day that they can either like or pass on. /outreach4Islam Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not but Muslims to Islam due to the fact 2006. doublelist joplin mo Kelly and Tom remained mates, but she says losing her hair and gaining weight as a outcome of treatment left her feeling unattractive and terrified of dating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/10/2008 12:31:58 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

Display your Southern Fried Rock and Country songs and Videos here

Start off with one of if not The best Southern Rock bands ever.This is the New Lynyrd Skynryd Band doing a song that Johnny and Ronnie Van Sant never got to do together,because Ronnie was much older then Johnny when he died So they put this video together of Ronnie in the background singing with the band live onstage.I've seen them 3 times and every time I see this song it sends chills down my back..Lynryd Skynyrd..Travlin' Man.

2/10/2008 12:45:22 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

Another Skynyrd Classic..I love this song because it has some special meaning to me.I wanna come home,been too long since I've been away

2/10/2008 1:03:23 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

This is a rockin ass cover of LS by a good Southern rock band..3 Doors Down..love this song..been there and done all that too

2/10/2008 2:20:30 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

I was just looking up some Outlaws stuff and saw that Hughie Thomasson had passed away on Sept 9,2007.I dont believe that.He was one of my favorite guitar players and thought when he joined Skynyrd he brought a different sound to them.I have been waiting for years to see the Outlaws again after seeing them around 1979.Now they just wont be the same.it would be like LS without Gary Rossington.This really sucks.My next post will be dedicated to Hughie"the Flame" Thomasson..God Bless ya man..

The Outlaws are a Southern rock band formed in Tampa, Florida in 1972 by vocalists/guitarists Hughie Thomasson and Henry Paul, bassist Frank O'Keefe, and drummer Monte Yoho. The band were the first act signed to Arista Records under Clive Davis. Davis was in the audience at a show in 1974 where the band was opening for Lynyrd Skynyrd in Columbia, Georgia. At the end of Lynyrd Skynyrd's set, singer Ronnie Van Zant said from the stage: If you don’t sign the Outlaws, you’re the dumbest music person I’ve ever met and I know you’re not.

The Outlaws most well known chart songs were "There Goes Another Love Song" and "Green Grass and High Tides", both from their 1975 self-titled debut album.

Clive Davis
Signs The OutlawsHughie Thomasson, passes away on September 9, 2007.

Hughie Thomasson was the central figure in the country-rock band the Outlaws, whose hits included Hurry Sundown, There Goes Another Love Song and Green Grass and High Tides. He led the group for more than a quarter of a century before the Outlaws disbanded in the 1990s when he joined Lynyrd Skynyrd. He reformed the Outlaws two years ago and resumed touring and recording with the band.

Born Hugh Edward Thomasson in Tampa, Florida, in August 1952, he began playing guitar in the early 1960s with local groups the Rogues and the Four Letter Words.

Although inspired initially by the British invasion led by the Beatles, with the Outlaws Thomasson set about developing a distinctively American sound influenced by the Byrds and Neil Young, and incorporating styles such as country and blues.

Nicknamed "Flame" by friends and fans, he remained the dominant force over the dozen albums the group went on to record. Three of those albums The Outlaws (1975), Bring It Back Alive (1977) and Ghost Riders in the Sky (1980) went gold and the Thomasson-written singles There Goes Another Love Song, Hurry Sundown and Green Grass and High Tides all made the Billboard Top 20 during the 1970s, the time of their greatest commercial success.

2/10/2008 3:16:28 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

Tribute to Hughie Thomasson..may your grass always be green and your tides always high

[Edited 2/10/2008 3:26:34 PM]

2/10/2008 4:51:43 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

2/10/2008 5:18:39 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

been there there and done that again...LS..with Gary Rossington,Rickey Medlocke and Hughie Thomasson on guitars...

2/12/2008 8:23:21 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

mr_dave_12
Shickshinny, PA

Black Label Society- Blessed Hellride

2/12/2008 4:49:59 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

eddiethewhite
Denver, CO

I went on a quest for some Rossington-Collins Band video of their concerts and came up empty. Damn, that was some good southern fried rock'n'roll!

2/13/2008 10:08:01 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

2/13/2008 10:08:36 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

ldt
Houma, LA

Happy Valentines day!!!!

2/13/2008 10:42:07 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

Hello L...happy Valentines day to you too sweetie...heres a valentines song for you L

2/13/2008 11:02:35 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

ldt
Houma, LA

awww thank you so much bocky, your a sweetheart ya know......

2/13/2008 11:05:48 PM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

your welcome Ldt..hope you liked it

2/14/2008 12:31:57 AM Bocky's Southern Fried Rock  

ldt
Houma, LA

I loved it!

Page: 1, 2, 3