Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is zoosk a hookup site

Like other swipe based apps, customers view one more person s photo and profile particulars just before deciding whether to swipe right or left . online dating in albuquerque nm This is not fair to them or to you. So, don t waste the match and start chatting on the internet with folks now to make incorrect good friends and meet males and girls of all age groups, all this just as a guest. omégle However, you can upgrade for a Premium membership to see if your messages have been read and to access stats on your match how long they normally take to reply, for instance.

usasexguide flint

Of course I mentioned yes, and the rest was history. single ladies in yuma az Listen to them talking, joking, laughing, explaining, complaining, blaming, praising, ranting, and preaching. This doesn t have to be a relationship your date has had considering that infancy, but it must be 1 that influences your date in the present. pof looking for a different type of person As an alternative of an unending string of photos to sort via, Once pairs you up with one possible partner a day, and you ve got 24 hours to make a connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/31/2007 10:37:38 PM How to give a good bj  

kim32
Battle Creek, MI

thats not true at all woman that SLANDER

5/31/2007 10:37:49 PM How to give a good bj  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

umm no can do.... id rather get hit by a bus

5/31/2007 10:42:14 PM How to give a good bj  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

damn that was like a professional hit. ouch.

i'm mobile!

5/31/2007 11:25:38 PM How to give a good bj  

mammyof4
Erwin, TN

Now listen you guys have your thread to say everything you want to talk about so if you can't bring yourselves to stay on topic in my thread please don't even post in it. I have not said anything in your thread so tell me what I ask or don't speak. Plan as I can make it.

Seems like all the threads gets trashed anymore but hey guess what this old woman an't going no where so get use to me. If you don't like it so be it I was here first and I intend to stay until Dustin decides I go. I don't run easily.

Now back to my bj. I think that men at least most of them like to give as well as recieve, what do you think about that one my friends. And I mean my FRIENDS.

5/31/2007 11:29:06 PM How to give a good bj  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

Hollywad.. the new name made me laugh my ass off! thanks for the smile kim!
no offencs wad,, but it was funny!!

I couldnt tell you how to give a bj,, just how to get one mammy
but I can tell you this... it would be a killer job in that clown costume!!! LMFAO!!!

5/31/2007 11:32:36 PM How to give a good bj  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

yea it was funny ras i geuss now my name would be hollywad instead of hollywood.... anyway mammy sorry for getting off topic did you see those definitions i posted?

6/1/2007 3:41:21 AM How to give a good bj  

digiskillz
Conway, AR

I love going down! I have found that there are so many difrent ways to do it too. Some of the women i have been with liked the "tounge instead of penis" approach,thats when you insert your tounge and and wiggle all around others the "flick of the tounge" where you enter little if at all but instead concentrate on the clitoris with flicks of the tounge. What I have found works for almost every Woman is a "modified combination" in which you (listen up guys this will drive them crazy) insert your tounge and with considerable but lessening as you go up pressure lick upward with the FLAT of your tounge to the clitoris but be careful not to overstimulate the clitoris as it can become quite tickleish especially after an orgasm. It's the little space between the vaginal opening and the clitoris you concentrate on. This usually produces the "butt scoot boogy" but don't be put off or think you are doing anything wrong just dance with her.

If I turned any of you ladies on it's ok just whip out your toys and have some fun

[Edited 6/1/2007 3:42:57 AM]

6/1/2007 4:38:38 AM How to give a good bj  

timtomtat
Omaha, NE

One good technique is to go down for a while, but keep a glass of water next to you, preferably out of her sight. Get after it and then, as discretely as possible, take a big drink of water in your mouth and go back after it without swallowing all the water. Hang on tight!!!!

6/1/2007 6:51:34 AM How to give a good bj  

catia525
Bronx, NY

I would rather give a bad one because a good one, or really good one, would only insert doubt into your partner's mind of how much practice it took to deserve such a compliment.
My opinion......

Catia

6/1/2007 7:24:22 AM How to give a good bj  

rasgumby
Moberly, MO

sounds good to me cat.. show me how bad you are

6/1/2007 8:06:01 AM How to give a good bj  

vikingking2020
Novato, CA

Teeth, watch the teeth.

6/1/2007 8:20:12 AM How to give a good bj  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Teeth

The number one blowjob mistake: Ladies this is not and I repeat NOT a chewtoy!

Going too fast

Men are built for speed only as far as cars go!

Sucking too hard

STOP.... Hoovering him like a dustbuster

Crushing his nuts

Don't grab his balls and squeeze like you're trying to crack walnuts.

Barfing and gagging

Throwing up while giving a bj is definitely a turn-off,

Remaining immobile

Putting it in your mouth and then doing nothing is as bad as overdoing it.

Not using enough pressure

Wimpy blowjobs are no fun. Be firm and suck him like you mean it.

Dry mouth

A good BJ involves a lot of saliva. Don't be afraid to get a little sloppy and drool on on it. If your mouth is dry from nervousness or whatever, suck on an Altoid to give him a mentholated BJ.

Stranglehold

Don't put it in a deathgrip. It's fine to wrap a hand around the shaft, but don't clench and for god's sake, watch the nails. Just hold it enough to keep it from flopping around and shuck his pole with your hand while you work him with your mouth. His d*ck shouldn't have a handprint on in when you're done.

6/1/2007 8:23:46 AM How to give a good bj  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

I'll second that about the nails and the teeth!!!!

6/1/2007 8:59:58 AM How to give a good bj  

catia525
Bronx, NY

Sinful,

Wow, I didn't know that. Now you try it..........

Catia

6/1/2007 9:59:00 AM How to give a good bj  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

The most effective way to pleasure your woman is to have her lie down on her back and approach her from the front. Lie between her legs. The parting of the thighs is very erotic and should be done sensuously with some kisses. Don't be in a hurry to get to the clitoris. It's more exciting for the woman if you take your time. Kiss, nibble and lick your way down her thighs. The inner thigh and the area where the leg meets the pelvic area are usually a very sensitive erogenous spot. Tease her a little by taking your time. Delight in her and remember to let her know how much you enjoy her. Make her feel cherished. Nuzzle in her bush or if you prefer shaved, nuzzle or kiss the bare mound. Now run your tongue between ...... oh never mind, I got carried away

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8