Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

The downside is that really hard to get match lo. alabama dating site One particular of the factors for eHarmony s exceptional results price is its comprehensive personality assessment. Badoo. what is fasthump com In yeshivish circles, young ladies are taught as early as in high school, and specially in seminary, that they ought to marry a man who will understand full time.

www megahookup com login

, Public Show of Affection. hook up in monterey ca Even so, I want to encourage you to embrace fall and If your date does not ask you something, appear at them warmly, smile and ask one more query. If you ve ever joined a club run or cycled with buddies, you will know that there s typically a true sense of community. how to hook up in japan Facebook Dating also allows customers to share Facebook and Instagram stories and add Instagram posts to their dating profiles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
2/14/2008 4:32:03 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

whidbey
Normal, IL

mbk I really do like Normal! It's small enough to feel a part of the community - love it!

Skyblueyes - so glad to meet someone who knows a tree from a cornfield (no offense fellas ). I've been to Galena and just love it there - a river, rolling landscape an trees - almost felt like home

But I must confess - I may tease you guys about corn fields vs. forests - but they seem to be growing on me too. I love driving down the country roads when the fields are full grown - there is just something about that that just feels good

2/15/2008 6:28:36 AM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

Glad to hear it! LOL! I'm originally from WI, but grew up in N. Illinois on a Grade A Dairy Farm, lots of corn to pick, oats to combine, etc. I grew up driving a JD Tractor before I drove any other means of transportation at the age of 8; kept right up with my older brothers. Will always be a country lady; love it very much! You're right, there's nothing like it; love spring time planting, etc. Still love my WI trees and lakes, too! *smile* Galena is a big favorite place of mine, too! FYI: Farmington is a nice town; went there for Scenic Drive; actually hit all of those nice quaint towns over there! Very nice!

Stay warm everyone; one day closer to spring!

[Edited 2/15/2008 1:32:55 PM]

2/16/2008 4:15:45 AM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Sky, Next time you come to Farmington, let me know. We'll do the town! (Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes)! LOL

2/16/2008 7:35:32 AM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
cyp
Galesburg, IL

Just found this post and I will try to join...I am very computer challenged....but I just was so excited to see an all Illionis group chat session. I am from the Galesburg area ...about 6 miles away...I have really enjoyed reading this post and feel like I have friends already

2/16/2008 1:05:36 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

Welcome! Yes, I like it, too! Have fun!

2/16/2008 1:06:39 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

LOL! Sounds like a plan, mbk!

2/16/2008 1:58:14 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Sky. I have to make an appointment with the VA in Galesburg. Would you like to meet me for lunch?

2/16/2008 6:02:58 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

bookshort
Herrin, IL

Guess this part of Illinois is persona non grata. LOL

2/16/2008 6:16:39 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Book, you are always welcome here!

2/16/2008 6:18:46 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Cyp, Welcome aboard!

2/17/2008 9:37:14 AM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

Yes, "et al", bookshort!

Enjoy the day! - Sky!

2/27/2008 6:31:21 PM Faith Family and Friends new to this site  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

there is some noneflat land around me hills and hollors.lota twisty roads.the farther south u go the more you get.

Page: 1, 2