Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

The next day I came down with a cough and started to feel really out of breath. single women in everett Our first date…hmmm…well, he picked me up in his car like a gentleman and asked me what I would like to do and exactly where I would like to go. But everybody has a distinct experience to share, and some of these are hilarious, ROFL. listcrawler riverside When I arrived, she was already completely shit faced and looked like she had been drinking for days.

gay hookups on the real world

It will not surprise you to find out that this is a completely batshit way to approach Tinder and that, for my snobbery, I paid a value. free chat with single man Invest a single year into your self for self discovery, renovation and revitalization. com just about 9 years ago. are dutch girls easy The couple wasted no time finding to know every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/13/2010 5:23:23 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

crazyasever
Orlando, FL

1. Who likes to dream of bondage?
2. Who wants to be dominated in a way to completely release yourself?
3. How many are Men willing to speak about BDSM?
4. How Many are women willing to speak about BDSM?
5. Are you curious in other aspects of sexual play?
6. what would turn you on?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/13/2010 7:04:09 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

crazyasever
Orlando, FL

I do, im number 1

11/13/2010 10:48:25 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

cant_sit_still
Over 2,000 Posts (2,111)
Greenwood, IN

yummy!
nothin my a** tho

11/15/2010 5:28:43 AM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  
searcher56
Saint Cloud, MN

When you find the group, let us know

12/1/2010 6:32:15 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

dementtress
Crewe, VA

Bondage is a way of freeing your soul to a person that you completly trust and love, and can have complet faith in. You have to be open minded with a willingness to understand that your partner will never put you in a situation where it would cause bodily harm, permenate scaring or death. Once you loose your inability to control everything in your life you will find such great release in both mind, body, and soul as well as in sexual gratification. But when it comes to BDSM also comes A LOT of responsibility for both ppl involved and a lot of thought and process and carful planning will have to take place. With BDSM you don't want to jump right in with a partner with hopes of fulling every fantacy you've ever had cause it doesn't work that way for either. First you must talk and I mean TALK about everything that is going to be said, used, thought about, considered, or needed, regardless of how insignificant you think it will be or how foolish you think it may sound. Because without communication someone or both could be hurt and that will make the expierence not pleaseant. You want it to be loving and yet fearful @ the same time! Once you are into for a while you will understand that statement I promise you. Next will come the "SAFE WORD" and this IS very important to remember, 'cause with out it it spells dissatster!!! The "SAFE WORD" can be anything you wish from blue sock to stand back or ball. As long as you two can easly remember it and always use the same "SAFE WORD" each time, than everything will going smoothly. The "SAFE WORD" is designed so that when the scene is too intense and or you are having a hard time handling it, that is when you should use it and ONLY than. Don't make a habit of OVERLY using your safe word because you want to be able to see how much you can actually take from your partner and you want both of you to really enjoy yourselves and have a great time learning, loving and being open to one another.

I will continue with this @ a later time if anyone is interested if not I have had a great time speaking on a subject I like to enjoy from time to time.

- Melissa

12/8/2010 8:21:31 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

chico40
Gatlinburg, TN

i like to try new things out i like to control or even be domenated i.m. me if ur from gatlinburge tenn.

12/11/2010 8:27:46 AM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

lil_shady11
Hastings, MI

Oh buddy this would be a friggin sick a** group I love it I'm down strapped someone else takeover...rawr........!!

12/15/2010 6:41:01 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  
talkniturki
Scottdale, PA

I'm willing to speak about ANYTHING...BDSM, just another "thing"...why not?

1/16/2011 4:31:55 AM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

crimsonreality7
Richmond, KY

1/24/2011 4:14:57 AM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  
titnibbler
Ridgeway, VA

I would love to see a bondage group. BDSM is great for all parties!!!!

1/25/2011 9:50:15 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

keepalowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,050)
Sturgeon Lake, MN

1/25/2011 11:57:32 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  
404error
Over 2,000 Posts (2,803)
Anderson, IN

they got a forum for you perverts already its called sex and dating.

jesus, learn to fuking look

1/26/2011 10:05:47 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

zeusg
Dickinson, TX

I dream about tying a woman down for oral sex cuz it is a way ta kep her from escaping an overload of pleasure...
Most women naturally wanna submit totally but fear for their dignity and pride...
Name a man not willing ta voice his opinion about anything sexual...
Name a woman that never spoke on it since sex ed...
As other Men I am always curious about tha best sexual experience.
What turns me on is threesomes in which my power is beyond question...

1/26/2011 10:41:50 PM Bondage/discipline, Dominance/submission, sadism/masochism  

keepalowprofile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,050)
Sturgeon Lake, MN