Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Snezhina had pretty much offered up hope in the on line dating globe. saskatchewan dating When a man I met via function asked me out a month soon after my husband Keith died, I jumped at the possibility. Then there was the guy who was convinced Ewing was lying to him about not having young children after he found a sippy cup that belonged to a single of her friends youngsters in the cupholder of her vehicle. omegle chat usa At EliteSingles, we can aid you come across a compatible partner from Europe for a serious connection.

backpage listcrawler

Daters generally hesitate to jump on the on the net dating bandwagon. fort lauderdale hook up Several senior dating internet sites provide one particular month free of charge trials. Today exactly where got girls stick to guys like in those 80s where guy in difficult situation ,girl will try to backup and enable the guy 1 . latinmail correo ingresar There had been no pictures of me with my other close friends, lest a possible suitor obtain them far more attractive.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/2/2007 2:25:23 PM What Lights your fire?  

jacquebluessong
Lompoc, CA

I would say men with long dark hair and dark skin and blue or green or brown eyes and a soft sexy voice. What also turns me on is a fairly intelligent man who has a sense of humour and knows how to treat a women with respect . I especially love Native American men! Examples of the type of men that attract me are: Micheal GreyEyes, Adam Beach, Graham Greene, Eddie Spears,Micheal Spears,Denzel Washington, Sidney Pottier, John Stamos,Henry Garza!

[Edited 6/2/2007 3:08:10 PM]

6/2/2007 2:36:13 PM What Lights your fire?  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

what lights this fire here is a woman who is athletic toned i love woman who works out i like a woman who has a great since of humor and of coarse when they walk lord ham mercy let me stop before i get way over board heh heh heh.

6/2/2007 2:40:11 PM What Lights your fire?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Intelligence turns me on bigtime and if he has a smooth voice that is also a turn on. Denzel Washington for instance.

6/3/2007 10:26:30 AM What Lights your fire?  

sahri
Federal Way, WA

a feathery light touch...everywhere

a sensual bath GIVEN to me

a caress in public (can be as simple as an arm around me and stroking my shoulder)

any attempt at "doing something just for me" (like when you come home to...anything)

the right innuendo

the look...one that follows you around the room watching your every move with desire

snuggling doing anything...conversation with friends, watching tv, in a movie theater

soooooooo many things

OK...I know....just too many hormones

6/3/2007 10:55:59 AM What Lights your fire?  

sierrarose
Heber Springs, AR

The voice of Sam Elliot, the accent of Sean Connery, the face of Matthew McConehey, and the body of Patrick Swayze.

6/3/2007 12:56:39 PM What Lights your fire?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Well my Queen.....I have been told that I have a very deep and smooth voice! Wink Wink!

For me it is more than the physical. Just something undefinable about some ladies.... Either pushes my buttons or not.

A nice pair of pumps or heels don't hurt.

6/3/2007 1:02:37 PM What Lights your fire?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Rose, I agree with your choices. But, then there is those guys that touch that part of your soul that no one else can, no matter how cute, how smart, how sexy,etc. There is always exceptions to every rule.

Krupa, we already talked about those heels. lol

6/3/2007 1:43:31 PM What Lights your fire?  

sierrarose
Heber Springs, AR

Yea, but then there are some days you really could care less about your heart and soul being touched...you just want to be seduced.

6/3/2007 2:15:28 PM What Lights your fire?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Make it happen Sierra! Don't just stand off to the side and hope it comes to you. Get it!

Not trying to sound militant! Just knows what does and does not work.

6/3/2007 2:20:39 PM What Lights your fire?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Rose, Krupa has a point here. Let's face facts girl, we ain't getting any younger. lol Old school has it's place and time. No time for wallflower now. If you see what you want, be the tiger, go for your prey!

6/3/2007 2:26:39 PM What Lights your fire?  

honeygrl30
Philadelphia, PA

getting my neck bitten, and the guy telling me what a bad girl i am

6/3/2007 2:27:36 PM What Lights your fire?  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Rose honey.......(You have my mom's name so I just automatically censor my messages)....The time for being shy is done. You are a girl who has experienced life like the rest of us. Learn from your past and step into your now! The future will handle itself....I think all of our pasts would verify that statement. When you feel good.........GO OUT! I do it frequently! Doesn't hurt!

6/3/2007 2:43:41 PM What Lights your fire?  

sierrarose
Heber Springs, AR

I would love to just get up and go out...If there was anywhere around here to go within a 50 mile radius. Pretty much the only thing we have here is the V. I go there with friends, but all of the people there really just keep to their own little circles. Unless they are slobbering drunk.

6/3/2007 3:07:20 PM What Lights your fire?  

whit1972
Bossier City, LA

ummmmmm well I'm alot like honeygrl....luv my neck being bitten and being talked dirty to!

6/3/2007 4:27:52 PM What Lights your fire?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Make me laugh, have a active open mind, suprise me with a comment or thought. Have a evil sense of humor and a wicked laugh.

Page: 1, 2, 3