Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usa hookup com reviews

I just assume he wants to take advantage and consume for free of charge. asian dating vegas Could it b why apps are not accessible? I have a challenge with this proper right here. So how meet you know who this prisoner is that your prison is attempting to set you up with? how to get laid in krakow Concentrate on making your self improved rather than deciding on a dating app.

milfshookup com scam

Megan, who lives in Seattle, is one of the achievement stories. free personals chicago To get the skinny on how some old college online connected couples are nevertheless generating it work, we asked 3 to share the secrets of their accomplishment. Not trying to transform you, but trying to bring the finest to the major. bumble honey application ) That s how they can use such features as messaging and contact requests.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/12/2008 7:42:17 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

marep
Arcata, CA

2/12/2008 11:01:46 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

What idea are you talking about?

2/12/2008 11:20:09 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

beats me queen I haven't got the foggiest idea what she means

2/13/2008 8:52:54 AM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

I have an idea...

But i also have a temp of 103, am dizzy, and vodka is no longer working as pain reliever.

2/15/2008 9:25:23 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

marep
Arcata, CA

Hi there I am new so be nice and save the rough stuff for a bit later. Anyway, what I am saying is "religions" take the message of the Christ and tear people up with it. I for one prefer to search and explore and see things for myself as they come up. Yes I am a believer and a follower and a disciple of his teachings. But I think religions take what was meant to bring enlightenment and they, frankly, bring death, I mean look at what most of the wars in history have been fought over. Thats the best I can do with my thought.

2/16/2008 3:19:31 AM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think you put it very well. I am not christian but agnostic.

2/16/2008 8:15:37 AM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

marep
Arcata, CA

Thankyou Queenofhearts and give your two pups a smooch from me

2/16/2008 7:44:32 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

I think the word "God' is generic.

2/16/2008 7:47:16 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

Personally, I prefer the term Rational Spirituality

2/16/2008 8:13:04 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

I will use the generic term God sometimes when relating to the sheeple, though something like the words divine intelligents or energy more fits the bill. To try to decribe this omipresense, would be to limit its very nature, of its all encompassing creative greatness.

I always thought it was pretty hokey growing up how some God would have left a story book for the sheeple of the earth on how 'he' recommended things should be. All the demonic ritualistic practices that religion is involved in had me very suspicious and now later in life I see what that is all about.

The bible is about blood sacrifices, because to just kill for the sake of killing does nothing for your demonic rulers, they need your blood. It's all about the blood and there is certainly plenty of it in the bible. So they are telling you in black and white what they want from you, your blood. Nice aye

So you need to pray your ass off and hope like hell, that your demonic rulers don't invite you over for a c*cktail party and you get caught in the crossfire of one of their ritualistic ceremonies, where they end up strapping you down on a table and sticking a straw in your neck and start drinking your blood like punch out of a fruit bowl.

2/17/2008 8:34:27 AM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

marep
Arcata, CA

That is some seriously intense conversation Jewel, without the sacrifice we would be earth bound. There is a reason for his. I do prefer to think of the Creator as the great scientist , it will be interesting to see when the two *scientific community and spirit world* finally jive.

2/18/2008 12:10:03 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

No, I think the term "religion" pretty much sums it up.

2/18/2008 1:50:10 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

skunkbreath
Saint James, MO

"*scientific community and spirit world* finally jive"

Holy test tubes, Mandrake!..It's ALIVE!!!..Yes, Igor, praise the lord!!..

2/18/2008 11:51:14 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

marep
Arcata, CA

Ha ha..no expansion? What if anything is all this? The creation of a far superior mind or the accident of? Religion barely scratches the surface. hmmm

2/18/2008 11:59:04 PM I think religion is a narrow term for such a great idea how bout you?  

burnkitty
Fayetteville, AR

A religion is a system of belief in a god, gods, or the supernatural. That's merely the dictionary's terminology. Veiw it as you may, the moment you believe something specific about a god, you have a system of belief, and thus a religion. I'm going to go at a guess and say you believe your god is good. If you believe that, then you have a religion. No shame in it or anything. It's people that usually make a problem when extremism is included in their system. The word itself is defined, yet impartial. Your system of belief just varies from theirs. I'd blame extremism before I'd try to exempt myself from an unchangable definition.