Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

Then he disappeared once again. greenwich ct singles Neil MacVicar, 28, from London, works for Shine Cancer Support which presents dating workshops, a job he moved into just after he was diagnosed with a brain tumour aged 25. She is passionate about learning and writing about globe events, art, life style and marketing approaches. dating websites meet me But everyone has a distinctive encounter to share, and some of these are hilarious, ROFL.

santa clara hookup

If you are hunting for a extended term partnership and would want to settle soon, this web site may be worth trying! Facts Is eHarmony only for significant relationships? Are there couples what closed only on eHarmony and in fact closed married? northern virginia dating sites But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever considering the fact that. The chemistry was insane and we saw each and every other every single day for an complete week. loveplanet ru review You might not consider all of these to be personal finance associated queries, but if you listen carefully you will start to put with each other a image of their funds story.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/13/2008 5:48:07 AM Lunch March 1  

cardsfan2
Springfield, MO

We're having a lunch get together in Springfield on March 1. It will be at Ryan's on E. Kearney (Glenstone and Kearney)at noon. Everyone is welcomed to come, just give us a post here or on the 50+ thread so we know who's coming.

IT'S TIME TO GET TOGETHER!
WHAT DO YOU SAY?

2/13/2008 6:04:45 AM Lunch March 1  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Come on neighbors and friends... Springfield is not all that far.... We're gonna have a good time.

2/13/2008 8:15:36 AM Lunch March 1  

anne654
Springfield, MO

This will be our third Springfield lunch date, and it just gets bigger with each meeting! We always have such a good time, bring your cameras so we can post pictures and get other states motivated to do the same - Anne

2/13/2008 7:31:26 PM Lunch March 1  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

Sounds good, I think I can make it.

Anne, sorry I didn't message you tonight. Can't make it to Springfield this weekend.

2/14/2008 9:33:35 AM Lunch March 1  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Plan on it Joy! Hope we can get more people of all ages to come from Missouri! Or from other states!

2/18/2008 11:43:54 AM Lunch March 1  

anne654
Springfield, MO

The lunch is only the beginning of that day - we are now planning afternoon free for shopping or whatever, dinner to be decided at lunch, suggestions have been a Mexican place or Springfield Brewing Co., and then dancing at Midnight Rodeo, if you want to learn to line dance or Texas two step, come join us for more fun. Those needing a hotel room, there is a decent one right across the street from the dance place, called the Lamplighter Inn, 1772 S. Glenstone at Sunshine, phone is 417-882-1113. Or you can email me for more details, hope to see you there! We have lots of folks coming, some from Rolla, KC, and even some long-distance, TN and WV!

2/18/2008 5:56:47 PM Lunch March 1  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

OK, the party is on!!!!

2/19/2008 7:55:59 AM Lunch March 1  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Hope this is still on..... I am taking a lil break from the big scene at DH, but I will be checkin here a lot, so let me know if something changes.... Donna

2/19/2008 12:09:41 PM Lunch March 1  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Yes Donna, lunch, dinner and dancing are still on for March 1st, looking forward to meeting you in person - Anne

2/22/2008 5:14:57 AM Lunch March 1  

anne654
Springfield, MO

We need to have a pretty definite head count of who's coming for lunch next Saturday, have to reserve a room at Ryan's so we can have fun and not get too noisy for others - please post yes you are coming on here or on 50+, will start a new thread there for a head count Tuesday, the 26th. Thanks - Anne