Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

milfshookup com

Being aware of what your boundaries are about things such as communication and intimacy can assist you really feel confident in oneself as you commence dating. newtown ct singles To sign up, you are going to need to use either your Facebook account or your phone quantity, so if you happen to be not comfy employing either of these, give Bumble a miss. com just about 9 years ago. locanto mujeres S.

privatedelights app

If you are seeking for enjoy you have come to the ideal spot. craigslist boone iowa personals We spoke about our families — he was the youngest of 3, I was the youngest of 5. In a way, you would appear interested in connecting with them beyond this date. bolivious You can also use this technique to gauge a possible date s interest.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/30/2010 6:50:08 PM Can you ring in??  

shue123
Salt Lake City, UT

So are you all just here to chat or are you really looking for someone to date?? Just say so!!!! LOL

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/30/2010 7:13:47 PM Can you ring in??  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,219)
Hyde Park, UT

95% chat, 5% dating.

I prefer finding dates the old fashioned way.

Not above meeting those I hit it off with though.

11/30/2010 7:14:49 PM Can you ring in??  
jumbled_melody
West Jordan, UT

Originally here to date (total time so far with both profiles 1 & ½ years), now here to chat.

11/30/2010 7:20:30 PM Can you ring in??  

bigflipp
Salt Lake City, UT

i'm just gonna keep chattin' until i find a date!

11/30/2010 8:09:53 PM Can you ring in??  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

neither....it's been both but I am finding it unsuccessful for either.

11/30/2010 8:23:31 PM Can you ring in??  

tazz10555
Over 1,000 Posts (1,874)
Sandy, UT

Quote from dandylion_time:
neither....it's been both but I am finding it unsuccessful for either.

wonder why?????

11/30/2010 9:52:08 PM Can you ring in??  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (2,072)
Eden, UT

ROFL!!!!!

Kind of hard to tell!

11/30/2010 11:29:57 PM Can you ring in??  
wrennly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
Salina, UT

I'm here to spy on people, I got on here moons ago and just posted away because i knew i'd never meet anyone here anyway. Anyway, that was the original plan. If i wouldn't of found this sight i might still believe i could spell correctly. I've only had 4 people to tell me to get spell check. The Coffee poster was posting away when i got on long ago and some of the stuff she's write was OMG, hilarious. First person i met off this sight was Nascar. Hi Nascar! I met Tazz too and that wasn't good. I wouldn't get off his Harley and i kept saying "again, again" and he said i reminded him of a tellatubby. Ok, that's a lie!

Anyone here seen Truckerdude or Reggiegolfs?

12/1/2010 6:59:58 AM Can you ring in??  

safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,162)
Syracuse, UT

I was first here to just chat.

Then I opened up to the opportunities presented to meet new friends - both men and women.

Then I met someone, not from this site, and spent most of last year with him and his son. I was still here, chatting. When I broke up with him, many here were kind enough to help me pick up the pieces. Thank you for that.

Then I met and went out with someone from here, but realized how skittish I was from my recent break up and decided, that to be fair to anyone - myself included, I should be on my own for a little while. I continued to use the forum to chat.

Then I met someone a few months later that I am still seeing. I remain focused in his direction. I know I am more into him, than he to me, so tempering my goal direction and need for progress attitude (a pretty foreign concept to me) in favor of a whatever will be state of mind is a skill I have been and am still trying to hone. Still, I pop in here to chat.

I think I have come full circle and realized all the benefits from this website. I also feel I have allowed adequate exploration of other areas of my life to try to remain balanced.

I didn't come here with expectations. I just happened upon this site and settled in. It is good to be open and receptive to what you want and believe it will come. It is only when I get frustrated with the timing of my life that I realize that, that frustration really only affects me. If I let that frustration get the best of me, it stifles the progress that I seek.

So, I am here to chat. Anything else is a bonus.

12/1/2010 9:10:43 AM Can you ring in??  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

Quote from tazz10555:
wonder why?????

Just the quality I want in a man - I am not finding in this site. Many of the gals I have enjoyed exchanging a few words though.

12/1/2010 9:15:18 AM Can you ring in??  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

Who knows anymore honestly....lol

12/1/2010 11:45:49 AM Can you ring in??  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

Quote from erics_ho:
Who knows anymore honestly....lol

12/1/2010 3:48:25 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

Haha, years ago i was here in an attempt to find skeezers.
I have left a couple times, and come back to flame in the forums.

Now, i am more open to "dating" (dating and sexseeking are different), tho for a personal reason.. i have chosen to abstain from many things i found myself developing an addiction too- sex and alcohol being two on the list.

So i am here to chat, seek intellectual conversation, and possibly meet a few ladies.

Mostly just because i have nothing better to do, honestly.

12/1/2010 3:56:39 PM Can you ring in??  

libra_monkey
Ogden, UT

wow safty do we have alot in common....

12/1/2010 4:01:10 PM Can you ring in??  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

i just wanna get naked and make snow angels!

12/1/2010 4:24:56 PM Can you ring in??  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,219)
Hyde Park, UT

At least that adds color to one's cheeks.

12/1/2010 4:38:55 PM Can you ring in??  
_mouse__
Salt Lake City, UT

Good one Cache!!!!!!!!

12/1/2010 4:58:15 PM Can you ring in??  

wm56
Salt Lake City, UT

both

12/1/2010 5:01:00 PM Can you ring in??  
tommytomtomtom
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm here to go out on some dates every once in awhile and subjet you crazy people to some tunes every now and then!!

12/1/2010 8:59:39 PM Can you ring in??  

sweethotguy28
Layton, UT

I'm looking for friends and dates!

12/2/2010 6:13:48 AM Can you ring in??  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (2,072)
Eden, UT

Oh I see now... this is like the "AA" of DH thread?

My name is topendstuff.

I came here on a trial basis, just to see.

Started out following with whatever happened.... even if it went against an irritating direction. Got to know a lot of people and had like 30-40 "friends". Some were like the handle of "porti-potty" in the wind. I got blocked and unblocked a lot. After listening at the "group gropes" and reading posts here it became appearant that a harder look was needed so that you would have a better idea of which "end" you were talking to. After some health issues I found that those friends were not really my friends. I have three friends now. O/W is a good friend. At least he came to see if I was in the grave or not at the health issue time. ALMOST the farthest person away from here. And mowed my lawn even. The other is a gal that grew up just down the street from. One more that was just a curious person.

I am on "peram-block" with a number here now. Although it is a mutual reciprocating block. I remain on the long odd bet that there is a SLIGHT CHANCE that someone that "clicks" happens along. Keep them options open!

Of the "long term DHers"....

Wrennly... I could really careless about spelin. IE What I wrote once was supposed to be "that it".. Bad space bar came out with "tha tit". That won a few comments!

Spellings worst is Tazz. I understand the reasons and am one of the few that can read through his posts and understand him. But I don't get this one as to why he has me on block. C'est la vie! Com se com sa....

I am still a hold-out for luck. Different from when I started and going with the flow... "from an earlier posting" If I see brown (sometimes green) and it stinks I am definitely calling it shit. Kind of hard for some that have a porfencity to "phsyco-babble" to have the equation of 2+2 to =4... Usually come up with 5 or 2. And recruit friends to cover thier bared ass.

So there! Yep I need help. Although on most accounts I am truely helpless!

Thank you!

12/2/2010 1:43:52 PM Can you ring in??  
miss_koi
Salt Lake City, UT

Well at first if u don't succeed...

FUN!! Just the fun and laughter! Nothing 2 serious, light hearted banter a quick pick me up and possibly friends of a lifetime!!

12/2/2010 4:16:45 PM Can you ring in??  
willu65
Pocatello, ID

Quote from miss_koi:
Well at first if u don't succeed...

FUN!! Just the fun and laughter! Nothing 2 serious, light hearted banter a quick pick me up and possibly friends of a lifetime!!

if at first you dont succeed suck suck until you do!!

12/2/2010 5:47:15 PM Can you ring in??  

vegaskid21
Salt Lake City, UT

A little chat and few dates. Some

12/2/2010 8:13:18 PM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Psh.. You know what... I originally got on to see what would happen as far as actually being able to date. Where I work I don't meet men, and then on weekends ((being that I'm a single Mom)) I'm doing that being a mother all the time...
I thought it'd be worth a try to see if I could possibly meet someone..
So far.... No luck... A bunch of suckers.. The people that say they wanna be friends can't even stick to that. I start to wonder if people are actually on here, because that have commitment issues and just don't know how to face them or something...
Really.. I wish I could say that I was here for dating still. But at this point as disappointed as I've thus far been with this site, I'm about ready to call it quits with the whole site and dating all together.. Just see where life takes me I guess, the old fashioned/natual way... haha.

12/3/2010 1:17:27 AM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

Quote from llmama:
Psh.. You know what... I originally got on to see what would happen as far as actually being able to date. Where I work I don't meet men, and then on weekends ((being that I'm a single Mom)) I'm doing that being a mother all the time...
I thought it'd be worth a try to see if I could possibly meet someone..
So far.... No luck... A bunch of suckers.. The people that say they wanna be friends can't even stick to that. I start to wonder if people are actually on here, because that have commitment issues and just don't know how to face them or something...
Really.. I wish I could say that I was here for dating still. But at this point as disappointed as I've thus far been with this site, I'm about ready to call it quits with the whole site and dating all together.. Just see where life takes me I guess, the old fashioned/natual way... haha.

I am a little shocked at your experience..
I mean, i am way picky, and even i would say your gorgeous..

12/3/2010 7:23:31 AM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Thank you..
But I think that's a problem. It feels almost like this site is mostly for "hooking up" or w/e.. And that drives me crazy. I'm half tempted to take my pictures down and then see how many people actually wanna get to know me. Haha.

I feel looks are the most important thing. Yeah you have to be attracted to someone physically. But who they are is the most important, looks come after... I guess that's the problem I have, is people see my picture first and just respond on that. If they do at all..

12/3/2010 7:28:28 AM Can you ring in??  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

Quote from llmama:
Thank you..
But I think that's a problem. It feels almost like this site is mostly for "hooking up" or w/e.. And that drives me crazy. I'm half tempted to take my pictures down and then see how many people actually wanna get to know me. Haha.

I feel looks are the most important thing. Yeah you have to be attracted to someone physically. But who they are is the most important, looks come after... I guess that's the problem I have, is people see my picture first and just respond on that. If they do at all..

you're mature for being 19, but the sad truth is people are shallow, at least i am. If i don't see a picture there is no attraction, no desire. but honestly i'm nervous when it comes to meeting people face to face, i was in a relationship for a long time and it's tough to get back into the dating world...i think we should have a masquerade ball where we can all wear a mask, like the lone ranger type mask...just enough to cover your eyes!

12/3/2010 11:31:58 AM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

Quote from fun4you2party:
you're mature for being 19, but the sad truth is people are shallow, at least i am. If i don't see a picture there is no attraction, no desire. but honestly i'm nervous when it comes to meeting people face to face, i was in a relationship for a long time and it's tough to get back into the dating world...i think we should have a masquerade ball where we can all wear a mask, like the lone ranger type mask...just enough to cover your eyes!

I hate to agree.. and i am not shallow at all.

But have you ever READ someones profile- then REALLY got to know them?
The difference between first and third person perception will amaze you..

People use terms like "laid back", "easy going", "kind", and "hardcore"- which are all so relative to their perception of "average"- which is in turn relative to their surroundings and past, which you know nothing about..

The sad truth is, when you make the approach on a person you have never met- whether your at the mall, the bar, or the internet. You can not know much about them until you start talking, and honestly, as men we are generally expected to make the approach.

After reading your profile, about all i can say i learned about you is.

-You have a kid. (tho it was kinda implied in your name)
-You have never been camping, but would like to go.
-Your physically attractive.
-You have an apartment, and retain custody of your child.

anything else, could easily mean nothing, depending on your perception.

Now, don't get me wrong, for an internet profile, i consider yours well written-
Its simply impossible to know someone before you get to know them.

Also, much like the guys that will hit on you at the bar, or the mall, or even the grocery store- Men generally like sex- and honestly, more often than not it is a large portion of what they look for.

12/3/2010 11:48:23 AM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

I wanted to add.
With your age, and your child's age.

The emphasis you place on your child is a good thing (in a way)

It will cause you to get contacted by two primary types.

The first is going to be a man looking for something serious, and that understands its an equation of 3. Realizes that (regardless of the situation with the kids dad) he will have additional obligations if things work out- but views himself as strong, grounded, and capable of taking care of that. Most likely a man looking for a "wife"- someone serious that wants commitment.

The second will be a man who assumes you want the above, and sees you as an easy target. He will assume you are looking for a fill-in-father and assume he can get am easy lay out of the deal.

12/3/2010 4:04:59 PM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Yeah.. Well I don't expect people to know me just by my profile.. What I'm trying to gain is someone who wants to get to know me, not my body..

Granted, yes I know, we are all beings of a sexual desire.. But that does not mean that sex is everything.. And I hate that.. That is ridiculous that people (men) think only about that.. I'm not a hoe who is going to have sex with a guy juse because he "seems" nice, or cool..
I don't think people understand when someone wants the "real thing" someone to eventually and hopefully get married, and have a whole family and home..

That's the hard part about "being mature beyond my years" is because I don't wanna date men old enough to be my father, but men my around my own age, are not mature enough to grasp the concept that I am a single monther, and am not looking for a fling.. That's why I'm kind of fed up with the dating thing. And especially on this site. It's a little disapointing..

12/3/2010 4:07:15 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

Well, you gotta understand..
one of "those guys" is my friend, and he is well known for sending messages titled as
"I'd hit it".

I told him it would never work over a year ago. He explained to me the other day that after sending HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of them... between 1-2% of the time, he ends up getting some..

A man can easily send 100 emails a day...

[Edited 12/3/2010 4:07:31 PM ]

12/3/2010 4:19:02 PM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

That's because as that man sees it.. He's got nothing to lose if he doesn't find anyone to sleep with he hasn't lost anything, but he wasn't sleeping with anyone that night to begin with, hince the trying to get laid..

It's dumb.. You have a dumb friend. haha.. No offense.

12/3/2010 4:22:07 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

I do not share his sexual ideals, I am a romantic... He clearly isn't.

We have both had very unusual, yet similar, childhood experiences and they have impacted us very differently.

I am a huge fan of psychology, and his fascinates me.. almost as much as my own..

Hence the good friendship, although i admit his attitude towards sex could be viewed as foolish, or even offensive

[Edited 12/3/2010 4:22:17 PM ]

12/3/2010 4:28:08 PM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Thank you..
I know what you mean though.. I typically don't talk to someone without a picture on their profile, I feel it to be kind of shady.. Especially if they have little to know description on their profile.

I am slso one who gets really nervous meeting people, or meeting up to hang out or dates. It's awful.. I guess its something people have to over come, especially if they're dating often, or want to date more in order to find the right person to be with.

Good idea.. I'd go that ball. hahaha..
It'd be fun.

12/3/2010 4:29:05 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

I'd go too.......
or we could have our own!!

12/3/2010 4:33:54 PM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Okay.. haha

I wonder how many people would actually go to something like that. With a bunch of people they didn't know, or barley knew. Haha.

12/3/2010 6:19:07 PM Can you ring in??  

bigflipp
Salt Lake City, UT

that sounds like a good idea, especially on some "eyes wide shut" type shit.

12/3/2010 6:26:20 PM Can you ring in??  

bigflipp
Salt Lake City, UT

@hk's understanding of the human psyche

12/3/2010 6:43:33 PM Can you ring in??  

shue123
Salt Lake City, UT

Well I am glad you all decided to comment. I appreciate it a lot. My faith in man is restored!!!!!

12/3/2010 6:46:10 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

Quote from shue123:
Well I am glad you all decided to comment. I appreciate it a lot. My faith in man is restored!!!!!

Its what i do, im in the biz

12/4/2010 12:02:27 AM Can you ring in??  
jumbled_melody
West Jordan, UT

i think we should have a masquerade ball where we can all wear a mask, like the lone ranger type mask...just enough to cover your eyes!

Can you say:

Mardi Gras Ball

12/4/2010 4:50:49 PM Can you ring in??  

hk51
Roy, UT

thats a great idea jm!
id totally rock some beads, a zorro mask, and down some carbombs with u guys

12/5/2010 2:47:06 AM Can you ring in??  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

Being the new guy I'll bring the King Cake! As for the topic, if possible I'm here to date.. Meeting in person is a great way to get to know ones personality.. If there's no connection just enjoy the company & move on.. I think a nice dinner out is a great way to start..

12/5/2010 7:36:29 AM Can you ring in??  

safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,162)
Syracuse, UT

Maybe we should all move to Provo?

Disclaimer:
I am L.D.S.
I think it is also important to have a sense of humor.

12/5/2010 8:26:01 AM Can you ring in??  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

That's funny..
Nothing against LDS people.. Just young people I think are WAY too eager to get pregnant, married and have families but once they have them they don't know how to handle them for the most part.. that's also why the divorce rate is so high.. But funny video..

12/5/2010 11:25:40 AM Can you ring in??  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

Did someone say a party?

I am so there...and I am bringing the Jager!

12/5/2010 11:32:31 AM Can you ring in??  
wrennly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,742)
Salina, UT

My brother served a mission and went to BYU 4 ever. I just posted the vid on his Facebook. Thanks Safty - He will see the humor in it. I surely do! I'm a thinkin' i should sent it to some of the peep's in the LDS singles and when we have out December outing we can discuss it.

12/5/2010 12:33:10 PM Can you ring in??  

csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,936)
Ogden, UT

I think you should, wrennly. You think that gal that started the group down there, will find just as much humor in it as we do?
Funny, funny, funny stuff, Safety!!!!

[Edited 12/5/2010 12:33:27 PM ]

12/5/2010 2:58:42 PM Can you ring in??  

gypsiegirly
Over 2,000 Posts (2,680)
Provo, UT

that was great

12/5/2010 8:45:26 PM Can you ring in??  
jumbled_melody
West Jordan, UT

Quote from jimapoo:
Being the new guy I'll bring the King Cake!

There's a story here... how did you learn about the King Cake?

12/5/2010 9:04:33 PM Can you ring in??  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

I was raised in the Bayou! IDK if that's a good thing, but we sure do learn how to have a good time, gotta love those coon a** raging cajuns at Mardi Gras! I'll also bring some boudin if you're lucky, maybe even gumbo, YUM! My families gotta house boat on the Atchafalaya basin, maybe we should all plan a singles trip, NOT! Wouldn't wanna see anyone lose a foot to a gator or snapping turtle .. Did you know it's legal to drink and drive with a daiquiri as long as you have a lid on it, doesn't make much since does it?

[Edited 12/5/2010 9:07:17 PM ]

12/6/2010 9:07:09 AM Can you ring in??  
jumbled_melody
West Jordan, UT

Quote from jimapoo:
Did you know it's legal to drink and drive with a daiquiri as long as you have a lid on it, doesn't make much since does it?

I hear the lid has to be taped on tho, to show you haven't been gulping it. And it's only daiquiris.

I'll say yes to the gumbo, had to look up boudin. How is it different from sausage (besides mixing the meat with rice)?

12/6/2010 5:08:58 PM Can you ring in??  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

lol, it's not taped on.. A lid, as a straw is legal.. In some case it's fried or in skin in which you push out from either end, somewhat like dirty rice but better..

[Edited 12/6/2010 5:11:05 PM ]