Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight login

Ha ha. females looking for males daytona beach craigslist You ll even get paid for sharing your encounter. Take pleasure in all your preferred shows, movies, sports, and far more making use of the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps . i am simple russian girl lyrics We asked you to air your dirty dating laundry for us, and boy, did you provide.

private delights com

You can rapidly leave this web page at any time by clicking the X in the top suitable or by pressing the Escape crucial twice. honolulu dating app He said, Okay, we will get back rapidly. And there s definitely tons of self support books for recommendations as well as apps that make it less complicated to meet individuals. charmerly dating app Ideally, on the net dating really should lead to meeting up in true life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/14/2008 3:51:40 PM looking for some new friends!  

sweetsunshine38
Frankfort, OH

i am here looking for some new friends around the ohio area. and maybe later a boyfriend or maybe more. i just losted the love of my life. so i need some new friends.

2/14/2008 5:15:25 PM looking for some new friends!  

420northernbred
Burnsville, NC

Hi not from your area but sorry to hear about your loss Peace.

2/14/2008 8:20:31 PM looking for some new friends!  

bright_sunshine
Cleveland, OH

Where is Frankfort?

2/14/2008 9:11:14 PM looking for some new friends!  

kari4you
Wichita Falls, TX

Just wanted to say I am sorry about your lost....but I know what it is like...I have been a widow for 2yrs. now...It's no fun...but there is hope.

2/14/2008 9:19:24 PM looking for some new friends!  

okinawa1968
Easley, SC

sweetsunshine how did you lose your love?

2/15/2008 9:40:48 PM looking for some new friends!  

sweetsunshine38
Frankfort, OH

he was very ill for a long time. he died in his sleep.the corners office said he had fluid on his lungs, and his kidney transplant shut down.is what they told me on the phone that night.

2/15/2008 9:42:17 PM looking for some new friends!  

sweetsunshine38
Frankfort, OH

thanks

2/15/2008 9:53:38 PM looking for some new friends!  

sweetsunshine38
Frankfort, OH

in between washington court house,oh and chillicothe,oh

2/16/2008 5:50:13 AM looking for some new friends!  

corazon08
Des Moines, IA

Sorry to hear about your great loss. Good Luck to ya! Take care of yourself.hope & I'll keep you in my thoughts.