Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Some guy would take that challenge and nicely, make her change her thoughts, and spread her legs willingly without the need of any work. asian dating in st louis missouri If you re consistently discovering oneself with undesirable partners, perhaps it really is a cycle YOU perpetuate. You can either pick out the like or pass the profile. how to get laid in brazil Though on line senior dating web sites are primarily protected and sound, you can be the target of uncommon scammy incidents.

skipthegames singles

Here are five on line dating stories that are so awkward and embarrassing, you can t support but swipe left. free speed dating chicago I have by no means wondered what his intentions have been or how he feels about me. Finding a co founder can really feel like a extra intense version of dating. adam4adam co Millennial & Gen Z customers use these apps to come across their partners.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/5/2010 4:01:33 PM I admit to being a SAP  

safetyglrl
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,162)
Syracuse, UT

I cry at Lifetime movies.

What gets you feeling like you just cut up an onion?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/5/2010 5:43:04 PM I admit to being a SAP  

csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,936)
Ogden, UT

My Bad...! I thought you were gonna say SAP WAS BACK! lol I miss him, his chicken coupe, and his back door!!!
Wrennly, tell him "Hi" from me, okay?

12/5/2010 6:13:59 PM I admit to being a SAP  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

Heck I have caught myself crying over a comerical at times...lol I love lifetime movies and Hallmark movies....been watching alot of them the past couple weeks while being laid up with my foot

12/5/2010 6:28:20 PM I admit to being a SAP  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

More then I care to admit, but since you asked.. These tasty chocolate cookies make me realize I gotta run longer then usual tomorrow or special moments watching my daughter make me proud.. Sure I cry during movies, also at those in pain, even when a tiny insect below us is hurt, except spiders & snakes need to all die or just stay away from me cause they make me scream/cry & run When my daughter would catch me with a tear I saw this

[Edited 12/5/2010 6:29:36 PM ]

12/5/2010 6:32:07 PM I admit to being a SAP  

lkocher
Salt Lake City, UT

Oh, that darn Butterfly Kisses song. I pull over and choke up when I listen to that one. I'm either thinking of my daughter or my Dad.

12/5/2010 6:44:10 PM I admit to being a SAP  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

What about "christmas shoe"..

[Edited 12/5/2010 6:46:41 PM ]

12/5/2010 6:49:51 PM I admit to being a SAP  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

Quote from jimapoo:
What about "christmas shoe"..

oh that scene when she is dieing and tells her husband she wants one last dance... Oh I cried good on that one.

12/5/2010 7:52:01 PM I admit to being a SAP  

snowwy66
Over 1,000 Posts (1,433)
Salt Lake City, UT

what's a sap? and why does it make ya'll cry?

12/5/2010 7:54:22 PM I admit to being a SAP  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Sometimes there's a lot of things that make me cry..

But I will admit I LOVE lifetime movies, and Hallmark movies.. Amazing..
((even if they make you cry or what to jump into the movie and change it))

Jimapoo.. I think snakes are pretty dang cool. I know some don't like them, but do they all have to die?
Spiders can. Don't like them one bit!!!

My son does make me cry when he does something new/hits a new milestone and I get to thinking how he's just growing too fast..
((I was actually watching videos when he was just 5 months and younger doing all these new things and seeing how small he was.. It made me sad))

Just a few things..

12/5/2010 7:58:34 PM I admit to being a SAP  

csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,936)
Ogden, UT

A sap, is a soft heart, snowwy. Children giggling will make me cry. "Extreme Makeover" will do it to me as well as puppys playing, Christmas music and love ballads. Anything that touches my heart will bring on tears of joy for me.

12/5/2010 8:07:49 PM I admit to being a SAP  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

llmama, snakes don't have to die as long as they're kept away from me.. I have a few stories which may be why they give me chills.. Now the "Anaconda" movies are and exception because they're just plain cool, but I watch them while standing on a chair in the back of the room Aracnophobia is a movie of spiders I'll never watch & I'm looking for that chair when I see them as well

BTW, you sound like a great mom who's son is very lucky to have you.. Enjoy him & all the ups & downs he'll bring you as they're rewarding! My daughter watched home videos I was burning on cd of me spending late nights with her, yes only me & her.. I could see by the corner of my eye how it touched her.. Anyway's, I'll stop

[Edited 12/5/2010 8:08:45 PM ]

12/5/2010 8:17:28 PM I admit to being a SAP  
erics_ho
Over 2,000 Posts (3,851)
Springville, UT

My hellions, everytime, and for no reason. I just love them, and it leaves me in awe at times.

12/5/2010 8:38:36 PM I admit to being a SAP  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,219)
Hyde Park, UT

Dogs,

especially dogs making the ultimate sacrifice.

That gets me.

12/6/2010 9:58:46 AM I admit to being a SAP  

fun4you2party
Salt Lake City, UT

Where the red fern grows and Old Yeller...they get to me

12/6/2010 12:11:36 PM I admit to being a SAP  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

I dont like spiders at all.. I'd rather have someone around to kill them when I see 'em.. Haha

Thank you Jimapoo, I appreciate the compliment.. I just try to be everything I can for him.. I've said it before.. I think if anything in this world has made me a better person, it's him... So I try even harder JUST for him =]

12/6/2010 4:10:55 PM I admit to being a SAP  

dandylion_time
Ogden, UT

Quote from cachehiker:
Dogs,

especially dogs making the ultimate sacrifice.

That gets me.

Here's a dog for you cache...

12/6/2010 5:17:23 PM I admit to being a SAP  

jimapoo
Tooele, UT

llmama, so I can't kill snakes, but you want someone to kill spiders?! Your son will be able to kill'em before you know it.. Yep, it's amazing what we'll do for our little, ok big pain in the butts!!

12/8/2010 1:19:12 PM I admit to being a SAP  

llmama
Salt Lake City, UT

Quote from jimapoo:
llmama, so I can't kill snakes, but you want someone to kill spiders?! Your son will be able to kill'em before you know it.. Yep, it's amazing what we'll do for our little, ok big pain in the butts!!

Yes!! Can't stand those spiders!!
I can kill 'em if I HAVE to, but ugh. I hate it, and can't stand them.

Yeah.. Kids are amazing and crazy and the best thing around.. Well mine is =]

12/8/2010 1:58:19 PM I admit to being a SAP  

luvh20bike
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,350)
Salt Lake City, UT

okay yeah ill admit...when i watch the movie "man on fire" i have shed a tear or two at the ending...just the love that he feels for the little girl and he would do anything for her...including giving "his life or a life" so the little one can enjoy hers as he thinks that his is pretty much over...yeah i have a soft spot for kids they deserve to have every chance in the world to exceed...and he gives that to her in the end!

12/8/2010 9:03:15 PM I admit to being a SAP  

older_wiser
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,147)
Orem, UT

Okay I'll man up; sometimes I cry just to have a good bawl. Othertimes I tear up like Charlie mentions when something nice happens to someone that really deserves it as on Extreme Makeovers.