Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is tinder just for hookups

Their standard free of charge membership makes it possible for you to browse, view profiles, send flirts, and edit your profile. single ladies in bryan If you miss our scheduled appointment too bad book once more for the next month. But withstanding that, nonetheless advantages for men and women or regional groups (e. how easy is it to get laid in china I want to recreate that bonded feeling when I was happily married.

mega personnel sign up

Share this post Link dating post Share on other sites. milan hook up He s from Chicago and like her, he s into art and traditional music. There could possibly be millions of men and women on line dating, but regardless of whether it s through a opportunity click or passing like in some cases it is just meant to be. dating sites harrogate Attempt these suggestions for queries to ask on a 1st date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 7:07:09 PM Why are you here ?  

lildebus
Garner, NC

Looking to make some friends. NOT lookig for a relationship... maybe someday (probably not..LOL).. but for now.. just looking for friends to chat with and maybe watch an ACC B-Ball game (TRUE ABC fan here)

And yes...... I do reply to my mail.. may take a while, but I do reply.

[Edited 2/21/2008 7:08:20 PM]

2/21/2008 7:50:10 PM Why are you here ?  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Actually, I am here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, Thank God I got a lot of bubblegum.

2/22/2008 10:11:06 AM Why are you here ?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

I am here to get to know people, male and female better, in hopes of finding that last date also. I do not display my friends lists as I have friends both male and female that are truly awesome, but because people tend to judge your profile by the friends you have, I simply don't display mine. Some object to women having male friends online, and vice versa, and have run into that here. For those of you who commented about this being a gab site, some of us read the forums in order to get to know folks better, and personally, if someone contacts me that doesn't participate in the forums, unless their profile is exceptional, I either ask them to join in or I send them a "thanks, but no thanks email". I learn a lot about people, male and female, by reading and posting to the forums. Others may find the other way works for them, but for me, I want to get a little insight before I start talking with them about a romantic relationship. It's a little like pulling weeds out of a garden I guess. Not meant to offend any of you at all, just responding to some of the questions and responses I've seen posted here.

I wish all of you the very best of luck in your search for whatever it is you wish for.

Peace, love and tranquility to you all,

Brenda

[Edited 2/22/2008 10:12:35 AM]

2/23/2008 4:49:07 PM Why are you here ?  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Well said Dreams May Come True

Glad to have you here Lil' Bitty Pretty

2/25/2008 2:56:29 PM Why are you here ?  

doyouwanttoo
Morganton, NC

Hey there everyone Did you all have a good weekend Did you answer all you emails ??

2/25/2008 5:02:25 PM Why are you here ?  

ncsingleman4u
Albemarle, NC

To find my companion, because it sucks 100% to be single 4-ever!!!!!

2/26/2008 8:23:39 AM Why are you here ?  

blueyes050946
Lowgap, NC

I just read what all you guys had to say, seems to me some got off the topic. I'm new to this whole site and the web dating. Just learning how to do it all. Been on other site and it seems that all those people are looking for is one thing, Well I want more. How about you guys,

2/26/2008 9:59:24 AM Why are you here ?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

I don't know if all of you are aware that eventhough some might think that this is a "gab" site, there are groups for specific ages to mingle with and share. This is a great way to get to know a little about others. Another way that you may not be aware of and one that I use frequently is to look at the bottom of someone's profile and see if and where they post in the forums. You can then read their thoughts, questions, and comments, and it will give you some valuable insight into who they are.

I personally do not even contact someone who does not participate in the groups or forums at all. If someone contacts me that does not participate, I invite them to do that with an explanation as to why. I am courteous 99% of the time in answering emails, but if it is an obvious solicitatin for sex, the delete button comes in very handy and I don't feel as though I own them an explanation because they obviously did not read my profile. I am in no hurry, nor do I want to hurry the process of finding what I am seeking, and that is the VERY LAST DATE OF MY LIFE!!!

Not saying that any of you are, but if one night stands, friends with benefits, and/or booty calls are what you are looking, sure you may find some of that here, but I suggest you use some of the websites that are set up just for that purpose.

In case you missed the answer to your question "Why are you here?", I am here to hopefully find the VERY LAST "DATE" OF MY LIFE!!!

Peace, love and tranquility to you all. DHU is a wonderful place but it can also be what "you" make it.

Thank you HeraldSunShine. I see that you have joined right in and seem to be enjoying making new friends. That is my wish for you all, and if I don't call you by name, please don't take offense. I'm getting too old for my memory banks to store very much information at one time.

[Edited 2/26/2008 10:02:16 AM]

2/26/2008 6:17:53 PM Why are you here ?  

420northernbred
Burnsville, NC

I enjoyed reading this thread.

2/26/2008 7:02:44 PM Why are you here ?  

photo3100
Greensboro, NC

For female friends with benefits....."Buttcrack" in other words......lol

3/4/2008 5:45:01 AM Why are you here ?  

4funlovin3
Matthews, NC

couldnt agree with you more I have met anddeveloped some SOLID friendships through the last 4 years on line. True not every one fits what we are looking for but I TRY my very best to answer everyone as in life do unto others..... it always works for me.

Pat

3/10/2008 2:54:26 PM Why are you here ?  

repairmangreg
Fuquay Varina, NC

Well, seeing as I got out of a bad marriage a few months ago (notice I said bad marriage, not married to a bad person. Big difference!), I'm online to meet new people and do a bit of healing. I've been part of "Greg & _____" for a while now, and am taking some time to re-learn how to just be "Greg" again.

And ya know what? It's working!

6/17/2008 8:34:15 PM Why are you here ?  

olderblueeyes
Morganton, NC

Quote from repairmangreg:
Well,
I'm online to meet new people and do a bit of healing.
It's working!

After reading all these post, I have too agree with you

6/18/2008 6:25:00 AM Why are you here ?  

stargazer74
Murphy, NC

Hey everyone, Here's wishing all a nice day,

I'm somewhat new at this and may stumble, please bear with me. After reading all the post on this topic, and considering what's said, Ms dreamsmaycome sorta sums up my feelings. My thoughts are : Go it " SLOW,Careful and SAFE". Get to know as much as you can about the person you're thinking about dating . Learn about them by what they've "said" to others before the first date which can go in any direction. Put your brain in gear and your heart to follow LATER.

Page: 1, 2