Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to do a tinder hookup

But dating is not just about not stepping on something messy or explosive. durango co singles A buddy told me it wasn t my role to set my son up with dates and that I shouldn t have interfered. We ve been happily married for 26 years now and he kisses me every day. cute cuban girls We started on the rooftop of the Brass Monkey bar in the Meatpacking District, and the fizzle and sizzle of mutual attraction was instantly there.

free hookup sites in india

But if the date has been going well, you can look at bringing up a extra ~sensual~ subject. durango singles Scroll through profiles as an alternative of swiping even though on the app, and use the paid subscription to unlock the capability to send messages to matches. Soon after verifying it we will publish your knowledge right here. why grindr is unhealthy Study the piece here.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/15/2010 9:05:33 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

gizziey_sykes
Muskegon, MI

name a food (or a group of foods) that you just can not STAND!!

for me it's fish. i use to eat it (barely) but to me it's bland, stinks like rotten.. well, you know the joke.

on my 20th birthday i tried scallops, because i thought i'd like it but (not to get too explicit) it tasted like i was sucking a fish's c*ck (not that i'd know.. figure of speach. lol). it was too fishy and tasted like fishy fish that smelled like fishsex on a fishbed with fish-flavored candles. lol.

can you tell i hate fish??

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/16/2010 6:12:37 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (2,727)
Atascadero, CA

Sounds like you've never had fresh fish. White-fish that is prepared the same day its caught is very nice. I can't stand fish that's more than a day old. Salmon and darker fish taste more "fishy", but sole, tilapia, catfish, many others aren't fishy at all if they're fresh. Scallops shouldn't be fishy in the slightest. Those had to be bad scallops.

I can't stand mustard in any variety. I'll eat around the glaze if something is even glazed with mustard. The smell of it is enough to turn my stomach.

12/16/2010 9:47:25 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

gizziey_sykes
Muskegon, MI

Quote from wolfyhp:
Sounds like you've never had fresh fish. White-fish that is prepared the same day its caught is very nice. I can't stand fish that's more than a day old. Salmon and darker fish taste more "fishy", but sole, tilapia, catfish, many others aren't fishy at all if they're fresh. Scallops shouldn't be fishy in the slightest. Those had to be bad scallops.

I can't stand mustard in any variety. I'll eat around the glaze if something is even glazed with mustard. The smell of it is enough to turn my stomach.

yeah, i tasted those scallops and it was just gross. i had them at the golden coral.. oh well. maybe next time. and any fish really is just not good. bleh.

and omg, i can't even LOOK at mustard. my ex would eat it and i'm like "go brush your damn teeth before you even talk."

12/16/2010 10:26:12 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
mzchieviousnaz
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,583)
Phoenix, AZ

eggplant or mango's-I grew up on eggplant and never could learn to like it, as with mango's, well....something about the texture turns me off...however I do enjoy the juice or finely minced mango as in a salsa or relish...go figure!

12/17/2010 1:40:48 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
okbassman
Lahoma, OK

Lima Beans, enough said.

12/17/2010 6:31:02 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

medic253
Over 1,000 Posts (1,523)
Phoenix, AZ

mayonaise. i have a jar in my cabinet that i wont go near

12/17/2010 9:40:12 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

moraldk325
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,331)
State College, PA

I have found that almost anything can be prepared in a way that is good. I am willing to try just about anything. The one exception I can think of is in the bug catagory. Many people eat bugs as a sourse of food...and I am fine with that, and could do it, and have had delicious dishes made with bugs....but I assure you that I will starve to death before I will eat a c*ckroach. That is my Achilles heel, right there...no way could I do it.

12/17/2010 10:59:13 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

naughtical
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,308)
Winter Haven, FL

Vegetables.

12/17/2010 11:35:40 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

bigcelt40
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,200)
Corona, CA

Quote from gizziey_sykes:
yeah, i tasted those scallops and it was just gross. i had them at the golden coral.. oh well. maybe next time. and any fish really is just not good. bleh.

and omg, i can't even LOOK at mustard. my ex would eat it and i'm like "go brush your damn teeth before you even talk."[/quote/] If golden corral is where you try your fish, I am not surprised. What you had at corral was more than likely fake scallops.

OT Green Giant Peas- not so long story

12/17/2010 11:56:49 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (2,727)
Atascadero, CA

Quote from naughtical:
Vegetables.

I'll echo that one too. I can't eat most of them, but even the ones I can I just don't like.

12/17/2010 2:10:28 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

rosesandsmiles
Hornsby, TN

Not very many foods that I don't like, If it smells and looks fresh and good I will cook it and eat it. If it doesn't smell right

12/17/2010 9:02:02 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

dixie843
Cottageville, SC

LIVER!!! any form of it! Can't stand the smell and hate the taste!!

also not a big fan of small baby animals either,(cows/pigs) never have eaten veal in my life.

[Edited 12/17/2010 9:04:52 PM ]

12/17/2010 9:27:59 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
oakwoodyaya2
Dayton, OH

foie gras... I tried it once in a cooking class and simply had to spit it out!

12/18/2010 11:37:54 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

nitecaller
Edmonton, AB

Fiddle heads a fern that grows in marshes/swamps taste BAD

12/18/2010 11:39:54 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

nitecaller
Edmonton, AB

you have never had my chicken liver pate or my goose liver and brandy

12/19/2010 10:33:28 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

gizziey_sykes
Muskegon, MI

i am willing to try anything ONCE. i also can't stand beans. like.. beans in baked beans. those kind. i LOVE green beans though.

texture and smell are big to me. i can't eat a tomato because of the texture -- slimy and it's really loose. *puke* i will NOT go near sauerkraut ... the smell of it near me just makes me want to never eat ever again.

i had a california roll (yes, i know it has fish in it) and it was very good, except the caviar rolled up into between my upper gums (and lower) between my lips and i couldn't get them out

also, i don't want to buy something i won't like, so if i'm eating at a buffet, i'll try some new things. i had bourbon street chicken the other day. it wasn't something that i'd eat all the time, and to me, that's for sure an acquired taste. but i'll eat it if someone makes it.

12/19/2010 9:41:12 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

somewiwoman
Schofield, WI

I really can't stand celery, raspberries, coconut, ground beef, or Hidden Valley Ranch dressing. I'm otherwise not a very picky eater and like to experiment with foods I haven't tried before.

12/20/2010 1:02:07 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

lostville
Jacksonville, FL

rub ur cat fish in mustard coat in flour u will eat mustard then

12/21/2010 6:28:43 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

skiwino
Over 1,000 Posts (1,814)
Redford, MI

Chitlins is the only thing I can really think of.

12/21/2010 11:14:23 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

julymorning10
Over 1,000 Posts (1,026)
Saint James, MO

Lima beans, succotash, fried eggplant or creamed spinach. Add cooked peas to that, but I like pea salads and soup.
Chicken gizzards
sushi
really rare meat

12/22/2010 3:10:26 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
itisnever2late
Lahaina, HI

well fly over to maui we have excellent fresh fish no smell no mushy texture just sweet white meat some are just like lobster i like the real colorful ones the best
Dang I am fixing to go fishing tomarrow

12/22/2010 6:32:38 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (2,727)
Atascadero, CA

Quote from itisnever2late:
well fly over to maui we have excellent fresh fish no smell no mushy texture just sweet white meat some are just like lobster i like the real colorful ones the best
Dang I am fixing to go fishing tomarrow

You don't have to go to Maui for that, you can just go to California. 15 minutes west of me I can get all the fresh fish I want. Heck, I can even buy tuna off of a boat if I want to, but I never have. (I've never prepared a whole tuna nor a tuna steak, so I'm a bit hesitant.)

On topic, I can't stand salsa, nor can I be too near salsa when I'm eating or the smell overpowers the taste of whatever I'm eating.

12/24/2010 1:11:43 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

gypsykat
Kimbolton, OH

Green peas!! Has to be the worst veggie in the world to me! Nasty little things.
Okra - can't eat it most ways it is fixed.
Bugs of any sort - gross!
Lima beans - yeah, enough said!
White sugar!
Refined flour pasty white bread - nasty stuff, squishes into a little gum ball, and people eat that stuff? - yuk!!

On the other hand - I love raw honey, fish, and most vegetables!! And salad greens! Okay, now I went and did it - I'm hungry!

2/3/2011 3:40:18 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
isanybodythere
Austin, IN

Rocky mountain oysters....just can't do it.

2/6/2011 6:20:32 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

radientredhead2
Mammoth Spring, AR

That's what I had always said also....until I tried them...OMG, was very surprised how good they really are

2/6/2011 6:56:21 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
remloc
Dallas, TX

Shellfish!!!

I like fin-fish (catfish, tilapia, flounder) but lobster, shrimp, clams, crawfish, mussels, crab and so forth make me want to wretch.

Actually, I did once have decent shrimp. Helped a friend move apartments who grew up in the back country of Louisiana and he made us an authentic Louisiana dinner. It was good, but I think chicken would have filled in just as well, and chicken is cheaper!

2/6/2011 7:04:43 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
remloc
Dallas, TX

Quote from gypsykat:
Green peas!! Has to be the worst veggie in the world to me! Nasty little things.

Never tried Chicharitos? Peas saute'd in butter with tomato, onion and garlic powder! Heaven!

Okra - can't eat it most ways it is fixed.

I like my Okra Roulette (an original creation). Southern style fried okra, every sixth one is a jalapeno slice!!!

Bugs of any sort - gross!

True 'dat!

Lima beans - yeah, enough said!

Watchu talkin 'bout, Willis? Dem's good eatin!!!

Agree with the rest.

2/7/2011 12:50:51 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

nitecaller
Edmonton, AB

Quote from isanybodythere:
Rocky mountain oysters....just can't do it.
mmm yummy bull balls i can make them have made them on several occasion never putting a male nut in my mouth........

2/8/2011 1:00:29 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
islena2011
Kailua Kona, HI

mushrooms - they don't like me any more than i like them

2/8/2011 1:05:27 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
islena2011
Kailua Kona, HI

Quote from nitecaller:
Fiddle heads a fern that grows in marshes/swamps taste BAD quote]

but when the ferns grow in Hawaii, the shoots have a fresh, delicate taste. yum

2/8/2011 1:35:46 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

kiss81
Houston, TX

Ido not like salsa, sushi, and beans.

2/19/2011 12:21:40 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

danygirl
Austin, TX

I don't like raisins or grapes. Grapes made me sick as a kid and when I was pregnant with my son I ate a lot of raisins so I just got sick of them. Lima beans are just icky. Greens are bad too. The smell and look like grass when stewed. I think that's all I don't like.

2/19/2011 7:52:52 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
snowflake99999
Columbia, MD

ok this is a crazy combo but I was a fan of it in culinary school and then a HUGE fan when I was pregnant. Now every time I think of it, ugg...*shivers*...nauseated...yuck... Ok, I warned you so here it is...

break up an egg bagel into bite size pieces and then dip it into a mixture of....

Cottage cheese and caviar!

Yup, I actually did that for about 3 years, trying to claim it was delish... then something hit me after my child was born and I realized it was the most disgusting thing I ever put in my mouth. Can't even look at it either, cottage cheese or caviar without wanting to projectile vomit!!! So I guess you can say im not a fan of caviar or cottage cheese anymore!

2/22/2011 7:44:23 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

danygirl
Austin, TX

I don't like sauerkraut. My mother used to make it a lot when I was a kid. I just remember it stinking up the house and it tasting waaaay to salty.

2/22/2011 4:26:36 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

bigcelt40
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,200)
Corona, CA

Quote from snowflake99999:
ok this is a crazy combo but I was a fan of it in culinary school and then a HUGE fan when I was pregnant. Now every time I think of it, ugg...*shivers*...nauseated...yuck... Ok, I warned you so here it is...

break up an egg bagel into bite size pieces and then dip it into a mixture of....

Cottage cheese and caviar!

Yup, I actually did that for about 3 years, trying to claim it was delish... then something hit me after my child was born and I realized it was the most disgusting thing I ever put in my mouth. Can't even look at it either, cottage cheese or caviar without wanting to projectile vomit!!! So I guess you can say im not a fan of caviar or cottage cheese anymore!
heck switch sour cream in for the cottage cheese n that works for me that is

2/26/2011 7:52:21 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

liltower
Las Cruces, NM

Y'alls made me hungry can you send all that food to me so I can eat it .

2/26/2011 12:37:20 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

phina1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,387)
Walton, KY

OP, why focus on the negative -

Think about sharing what you ARE a fan of ~ many on this forum do.

3/6/2011 8:40:59 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
moparfananatic
Sykesville, MD

Never acquired a taste for mac & cheese...most veggies either...
I am mainly a meat & potatoes man!!
My mom made a dish wit macaroni noodles, tomato{spaghetti}sauce & hotdogs, baked with velveeta or parmesean cheese on top!! It is quite good too!!
My mom will be 85 in Aug, & still fixes a HUGE Christmas dinner for the family...if I can get there early enough, I do help...

3/8/2011 7:25:27 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

minitrucknate
Mankato, MN

kechup. besides an ingredient for cooking its useless to me.

3/12/2011 3:40:35 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
stanley72553
Ringgold, GA

Quote from dixie843:
LIVER!!! any form of it! Can't stand the smell and hate the taste!!

also not a big fan of small baby animals either,(cows/pigs) never have eaten veal in my life.

spinach yuck i will just go hungry same with liver

3/13/2011 8:26:46 AM Just not a fan at all of --  
scw100
Haverhill, MA

any kind of melon and lima beans

3/23/2011 11:24:19 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

bmanzana13
Grand Junction, CO

@ grizlysikes if its that fishyness that bother you I would sugest sashimi raw samon has an amaizingly firm texture and is sweet and tastes nothing like what its cooked counterrpart dose I knlow because I hated salmon most of mhy life until I found sashimi also tuna and yellow tail are delishiouse. And if I could sugest one kind of sushi it would be unagi sounds gross I know its eal but omfg is it good tastes nothing like fish its almost like barbequed or teriaki chicken sooooo good

3/23/2011 11:38:14 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

bmanzana13
Grand Junction, CO

And to stay on t4opic I hate sourcrout, ocara. And can't get past the idea of rocky mountain oysters which is funny to me I can ususaly get past any kind of mental crap and have had to to try some of the things I now love but I can't get past the idea of eating somthings testicals just seems rong to me lol maby if I was on fear facgtor and they were offering me 50,000 dollars lol

3/24/2011 8:15:40 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

ashpile
Vancouver, WA

Saurkraut, cream corn unless its in something else and processed fish product such as fish sticks...yuck. Pretty much not picky about anything else.

3/26/2011 10:11:31 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

columbusgirl1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,846)
Columbus, GA

The only two things I'm not crazy about is Hot dogs and okra.

4/7/2011 7:00:02 PM Just not a fan at all of --  
ant001
Merced, CA

I can eat almost anything if its cooked with love. But I can't do mussels, I can imagine that's how swallowing a load we be like

4/8/2011 9:10:56 PM Just not a fan at all of --  

goldenqueen
Bronx, NY

oysters, mushrooms, clams, mussels, {ewww! to slimy}

[Edited 4/8/2011 9:11:42 PM ]

4/10/2011 1:56:18 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

liltower
Las Cruces, NM

Never pass up food. Nough said

4/10/2011 8:23:00 AM Just not a fan at all of --  

hewhosparks
Belton, MO

Quote from goldenqueen:
oysters, mushrooms, clams, mussels, {ewww! to slimy}

don't like slimy either but fresh mushrooms aren't slimy just canned ones or ones past their expiration date