Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

According to the FDS handbook, low worth men would rather get to know you over the phone than in person, simply because they are busy pursuing other girls and are also low priced to take you out on a date. craigslist lagrange indiana Some folks are lucky and some persons are not. I consider dating web pages are actually superior mainly because they give you a possibility to assume rationally, to see a persons interests, to see if they are appropriate. onlyfans piracy This can be really 21st and cardinal, but can be overcome by suggestions respect.

mega personal classified

The undesirable news is that it is incredibly tricky to produce a dating app that gains sufficient traction for it to succeed. jacksonville free chat line There s a possibility for this power to be abused— but that isn t generally the case. Just as, I assume, you d want to appear the aspect on a face to face date, you ll want to look the aspect in your picture, so get a pal to do it. locanto nueva york By telephone she asks potential dates about careers, if they function from home, COVID 19 exposure or whether or not they ve had an antibody test.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
2/17/2008 10:41:38 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

This seems to be one of the most controversial topics in the Christian world today among believers. When we look at the New Testament we will see tongues described in three ways. Speaking with new tongues, other tongues and divers tongues. As I understand divers tongues it is manifested with interpretation of tongues for the edification of the church. Speaking with other tongues is our spirit praying to the Father for we know not what we should pray for but the spirit which knows what we need more than myself is parying. New tongues is up in the air for me but might just mean out conversation is more polite. Why are some as believers not comfortable with all that is writter in the Bible?

Romans 8:26 and 27

at Pentacost when the Holy Spirit came in like a rushing mighty wind, they all "began" speaking with other tongues

I Cor 14:1-11

What do you think????

2/17/2008 11:05:40 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rich101
Lillington, NC

see allso Acts two.

2/17/2008 11:09:09 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

Rich,
there are many references and most are tied to the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the power that comes with that ministry. Do you not have any input or thoughts?

2/17/2008 2:52:56 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Yes my brother
Acts two talk of speaking in tongues as so others may understand, in their own language. I myself speak in tongues to the spirit, I let myself go.I am allown when I do this.It starts withut me being aware if it; My soul speak to the Holy spirit. I know what I want, the soul knows what I need. The ones we all are familiar with is the soul speaking to another soul vie the spirit. I kind of wonder about most of these folks doing this that if it is not more for show. Like look at me , God gifted me with tongues. I have herd a lot of tongues speakers, but have yet found the interpreters. Yet I do know it exist.

2/17/2008 5:32:19 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

Rich,

If you are looking for an interpreter for you and your spirit praying in tongues, may not happen. My understanding is interpreters will be in the Church where the Holy Spirit inspires someone to pray in tongues then they or maybe someone else will interpret. It is always for edification of the church (people). As Paul said as "we" pray in the spirit, we have no understanding but it will accomplish self edification. This may be why it is a debated topic is because there is no understanding of how, it is by faith. As we groan in the spirit, the Spirit will give the utterance. I know the more I particpate praying in the spirit the better I feel and the better I handle myself. I don't know why it is so but then I don't know why God felt it was worth giving his son's life for me. It is what it is, and thank God for all that it is!!!!

2/18/2008 10:26:21 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rphoenix411
Rapid City, SD

i also believe in praying in tongues. my denomination is assembly of God. but there are denominations out there that protest it, like the baptists.

2/18/2008 11:52:06 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

I to am Baptiste in the Holy Ghost and the interpreter is for the church,I have been in church and someone
speaks and no one answer then later someone would have you know I feel like something was said
but was not sure so the church lost the blessing. I one time got it and could not stop for awhile and went I
finish I looked and the alter was full and they were calling out to GOD and I still don't no what all was said.
Praying in the spirit lifts up your spirit so you will grow and have strange, edifices the body.

[Edited 2/18/2008 11:53:19 AM]

2/18/2008 5:25:40 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rich101
Lillington, NC

I wish I had been there my goldengel. As I was saying I know it is true, but with some you have to wonder, I have not yet been called to do it in public, some day perhaps, yet when I am alone it seems like a natural thing.

2/18/2008 5:51:07 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I can only explain it for me. I pray in the Spirit because I sometimes reach a point that I do not know what to ask God for, but the Spirit knows. God wants us to come to him even if he already knows what it is we needs and want in our hearts. He wants us to some to him and ask and since I don’t know what it is half the time that of which I need or want, I pray in tongues with the help of the Holy Spirit – but I feel it and I’m taking it to him and putting my faith in his hands and that is what He wants.

In the past I use to pray in tongues quite a bit but I’ve not done very much in the past few years. I’m getting back into that practice to bring me closer to God. It isn’t something I feel the need to do in front of people or to have someone interpret it for me. God is the only one that needs to understand.

FYI: My background is Catholic, Episcopalian and Lutheran.... go figure.

2/18/2008 6:01:39 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Shez ,GOD only see the heart and who will receive,there was 120 in that room I am sure didn't go to the same church,or belived the same.He said in the last days he would pour out his Spirit on all flesh, but that don't mean they will take it some will not like
you for haveing it.

[Edited 2/18/2008 6:02:45 PM]

2/19/2008 4:20:03 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rich101
Lillington, NC

shezakeepher
My background is also a mix starting with Catholic.
For my dissertation I did my first Sermon in a Baptist Church.
I am now the Liturgist and stand in once in a wile for the Pastor at a Methodist Church.

2/22/2008 1:38:17 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I don't believe in speaking in tongues anymore--the bible says tongues shall cease----also if you were to speak in tongues--you should have an interpretor.

I am Baptist. It is just my own belief--I'm not trying to change the way you believe--

Have a good evening---hugss--lotsa

2/22/2008 4:13:41 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Lots I no some preach againt it that because they don't understand it.
The give of speaking in tongues in church dose need a interpreter which
In years past I have done if you read all post.Praying in tongues is your
soul speaking to the Father and the devil can't understand and he know your
heart.The Bible say he's the same today as he was yesterday and he changes not.
In the new testment Jesus said in the last days he would pour is spirit out on
all flesh. But you want get it if you don't beleif.read and watch perry stone
he has sermons on this web site.

2/22/2008 5:28:05 PM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Lotsafuninpa
I do believe that came from these verses, but it concerns the gift of tongues with out love.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

2/23/2008 10:04:46 AM Bible topic- Speaking in tongues  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

The following is an offering of opinion which I would hope to inspire a closer look on this subject and maybe just openning a few more eyes to the most uncontrolled member of our body. Please try to connect the Holy Ghost to these things and not the person, look at the big picture of what is going on.

As I see there are mixed views on this. Although I confess to know nothing, I can tell you what I believe by reading what I have seen in word. Tongues is used in conguntion with a few other words in the bible (in reference to New testament). Other, divers, unknown cloven, stammering are all used to explain this phenomenum that can manifest itself in one who "yields" to the "Spirit" and gives over to God what is rightfully God's anyway.
But like most things in the bible we must be taught, and whether that teaching comes from hearing or seeing in print, you still must be taught. Read some of Pauls work and remember Jesus personally visited Paul when Paul was Saul and not a very nice person. And if Paul says it is for everybody, I got to think it might be something good.

check what is in and around these verses:

Acts 2:3,4
10:46
19:6

1 Cor Chapters 12-14 In these two chapters you will find no better place or more indepth place about the different kinds of tongues and what they are used for. Yes I believe they all have they place and use. God is very organized and though I may not be, I can rely on him because He is.

Now one of these is the one I like. The way it goes is like you Have to start with accepting Jesus, this is a prerequsite to All things He taught for anyone to operate in the spirit. Cool. Then you get baptisized in the Spirit, and the word speaks and says "they all" spake with other tongues as the spirit gave them utterance. Who am I to question that. The word tells me praying in tongues is for self edification because it is the spirit praying not me. Take me out of the picture and put in what God wants because the spirit knows my needs better than I.

Please God let any and all of your gifts to mankind be revealed unto us for our benefit and we thank you for all your kindness in our affairs.
AMEN

in all things give Praise unto the LORD!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6