Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

pnp hookup apps

When I now visualize one of my co FYGs dating a single of my FYGlets, it s a little bit uncomfortable. craigslist shoals alabama It can take time to get authorized in major cities, but often great issues come to these who wait. As opposed to Yidui s matchmaking, which is no cost, Zhenai charges a hefty sum for its expert service. rubmaps password share It is available in each a desktop and mobile version, with loads of specifics that customers can fill in for the ideal benefits.

sissy hookup

There is a high female to male ratio, which means the daddies have a lot of selections to choose from, even though it also indicates that competitors could be fierce for the babies. craigslist iowa city personals I didn t know what to do, so I sat and waited for him to go get it, as he ran to his auto! Sadly, I bet he thought it was for the reason that of the whole wallet issue when it was a lot more to do with the fact that he just kept agreeing with every little thing I said rather than possessing his own opinions. Now go make reservations, and there is no excuse if you end up speaking about the cat vomiting on the rug. free hookup websites like craigslist Not all nations in which web pages operate have databases such as Match s, having said that, and even those that exist have a tendency to have incomplete information.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/17/2008 8:12:35 PM Walk In the Woods Personality Test  
venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL
59, joined Jun. 2007

I'm not sure where I came across this; but it's fun. My answers are underlined. Don't cheat & look at the results until after you answered the questions.

Learn more about your values & ideals. Type your answers to the questions below. Don't concentrate on the question; just visualize the scene and enter the 1st thing you think of.

1. You're strolling in the woods, but not alone. Who are you with? soul mate
2. On the walk you see an animal. What kind of animal did you see? deer
3. Briefly, what interaction takes place between you and the animal? eyes meet
4. You walk deeper into the woods & come to a clearing. Your dream house is there.
Describe the size of the house; e.g. lg, sm, huge, tiny, etc. comfortable
5. Does your dream house have a fence around it? Choose "does" or "doesn't". does
6. You enter the house & go to the dining room. Briefly describe what you see on &
around the table. flowers and candles
7. You exit the house through the back door. There's a cup lying on the grass. What
material is the cup made of? clay
8. What do you do with the cup? pick it up
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you see a body of water. What type of
body of water is it? lake
10. You want to cross the water. Describe how you'll do so; e.g. sail, swim, skip, wade,
etc. swim

Results
Insert your answer for the numbered question above corresponding to the number below:

You walked with 1. through the woods. This is the most important person in your life.

You saw a 2. in the woods, which represents your perception of the size of your problems.

Your described your reaction to the animal as: 3.. This represents how you deal with your problems - passively or aggressively.

Your dream house was 4. which reveals your ambition to solve your problems. Your dream house 5. doesn't have a fence which means you're open & people are welcome to your home at all times. The fence represents your personality. 5. Does means the opposite.

The dining room had 6., which represent your happiness . If your dining room had no food, people, or flowers, you're unhappy.

The cup was made of 7. which is indicative of how durable your relationship is with 1.; e.g. styrofoam & plastic are disposable, but metal & plastic are very durable. You chose to 8. the cup. Your disposition of the cup represents your attitutde toward 1..

The body of water on your property was a 9., which represents the size of your sexual desire . You chose to 10. across the water. How wet you got in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/17/2008 9:55:40 PM Walk In the Woods Personality Test  
nwiowa
Over 2,000 Posts (2,898)
Cherokee, IA
59, joined Nov. 2007

You walked with 1.(Jesus) through the woods. This is the most important person in your life.

You saw a 2. (Squirrel) in the woods, which represents your perception of the size of your problems.

Your described your reaction to the animal as: 3.(I squeaked at it.) This represents how you deal with your problems - passively or aggressively.

Your dream house was 4. ( An ornate Victorian House with a wrap around porch) which reveals your ambition to solve your problems. Your dream house 5. doesn't have a fence which means you're open & people are welcome to your home at all times. The fence represents your personality.

The dining room had 6.( a bowl of fruit on a white table cloth), which represent your happiness . If your dining room had no food, people, or flowers, you're unhappy.

The cup was made of 7. (Porcelain) which is indicative of how durable your relationship is with 1.(Jesus); e.g. styrofoam & plastic are disposable, but metal & plastic are very durable.
You chose to 8.(Put it up out of harms way) the cup. Your disposition of the cup represents your attitutde toward 1.(Jesus).

The body of water on your property was a 9.(Mountain Lake), which represents the size of your sexual desire . You chose to 10.(to canoe) across the water. How wet you got in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.

So now you know my inner workings. Do you see me as some one whom you'd seek out to develope a relationship with?

[Edited 2/17/2008 9:58:48 PM ]

2/17/2008 10:17:03 PM Walk In the Woods Personality Test  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO
62, joined Dec. 2007

1. You're strolling in the woods, but not alone. Who are you with? nemisis
2. On the walk you see an animal. What kind of animal did you see? fox
3. Briefly, what interaction takes place between you and the animal? eyes meet, I walk on, fox runs off
4. You walk deeper into the woods & come to a clearing. Your dream house is there.
Describe the size of the house;small, three-storey with belfry and basement
5. Does your dream house have a fence around it? no
6. You enter the house & go to the dining room. Briefly describe what you see on &
around the table. wine and papers, notebooks and pens
7. You exit the house through the back door. There's a cup lying on the grass. What
material is the cup made of? glass
8. What do you do with the cup? take it back in the house
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you see a body of water. What type of
body of water is it? pond
10. You want to cross the water. Describe how you'll do so; e.g. sail, swim, skip, wade,
etc. swim skate, it's frozen

So I have no sex life, at conflict with myself, unhappy, is this someone with whom you would want to develop a relationship?

[Edited 2/17/2008 10:23:11 PM ]

2/20/2008 9:46:36 PM Walk In the Woods Personality Test  
venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL
59, joined Jun. 2007

Well nwiowa, since you asked:

the point wasn't to find out who I would have a relationship with as much as to find out your reaction to the results. You didn't say; but, I have to admit, there's a couple of things in the results that indicate it wouldn't be a wise decision for either of us.

Oh Mez -- the consummate artist. I really liked your choice of animal - the sly fox

2/22/2008 3:40:38 AM Walk In the Woods Personality Test  
sweetdaph18
Perris, CA
25, joined Feb. 2008

1. You're strolling in the woods, but not alone. Who are you with? josh
2. On the walk you see an animal. What kind of animal did you see? bear
3. Briefly, what interaction takes place between you and the animal? stare
Describe the size of the house; e.g. lg, sm, huge, tiny, etc. sm
5. Does your dream house have a fence around it? Choose "does" or "doesn't". doesnt
around the table. flowers
material is the cup made of? glass
8. What do you do with the cup? pick it up
body of water is it? ocean
etc. sail