Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

India is household to the highest percentage of the youth population in the world and much more than a billion online customers. online personals columbus ohio My final critical connection came from the OkCupid dating service. com is a 100% free of charge American dating web page where you can make close friends. five nights at freddy's omegle Extra so, since the advent of Firesheep, an attacker does not have to have any certain talent to perpetrate such attacks.

online hookups like craigslist

If you could devote a day speaking to 1 particular person, it would be free dating boston So there is no shame in performing a rapid Google search just before committing any a lot more of your time. Also specializes in your initial and single older women. rubratings fresno Some folks locate a companion immediately and other folks should try numerous online dating sites just before discovering the excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 1:27:12 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

bishonin
Highland, CA

I met a girl recently. She's everything i've ever wanted in a woman. she's smart, sexy, has the BEST sense of humor in the world. she takes care of her responsibilities and her only hang up is that she's not single. she's been with this guy for over a year. she met him on the internet and before you know it they're dating. we've only known each other for a month or so now but things are getting real serious real quick. everyday all i can think about is what she's doing. when she's gonna call me. and what're we gonna do today as if she hasn't got a year invested in the guy. We're colleagues and everytime we work together i end up talking her into staying after work for like 5 hours just keeping me company. and on her days off i try and get her over to my house to hang out. we've made out a few times and came close to having sex a couple of times but at the same time in every case i feel bad for making her feel like a cheater and a liar. She "loves" this guy she's with but he doesn't love her back. at least thats what i see. the only time i'm really happy now is when i'm with her or my son.and he lives in barstow so i only get to see him once every few weeks. i don't know what to do. should i let her go or should i wait for her. she's been on the virge of leaving this guy so many times now its not even funny. I know everyone hates posts like these but i need help, bad.

2/18/2008 1:40:52 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

harrychronicjr
Phoenix, AZ

i dont know what to tell you, i woud have already hit it. but i know someone has got some advice for you...good luck

2/18/2008 1:57:32 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

yunvs
Columbus, OH

ahhh a man with a conscious, listen bro if shes panned on leaving the guy and she is into you, i would concentrate most on why she shouldnt be with him and what YOU could offer her, she is probably so into you its not even funny, right now she may be in that comfort zone not wanting to leave him cuz of obvious reasons, like: hes providing or she wants security and to be loved, anything... dont screw it up, the more you show her you care the more she will feel comfortable about being with you, its a matter of time before its over sounds like to me, i gotta give you props, thats tough.. good luck

2/18/2008 2:06:01 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

stack87
Winchester, CA

I would say this woman is stringing you along. Get out now. Plus, if she cheated on this guy for you, how can you trust her not to do the same thing with you if things get rocky?

Sounds to me like she is too immature to be dating in the first place. Or maybe i just listen too much of the dr laura schlessinger show here in So Cal..

2/18/2008 5:12:08 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

wolffdream
Billerica, MA

I dont trust people who are already in a relationship and out there dating others.
Says a lot about her values and maturity. If she is unhappy with this guy and their relationship she should lose him first, then go look for someone else.
So, whats keeping her there, you got to ask yourself that. Your setting yourself up for hurt. And shes being selfish, and unfair to both of you.
I'd tell her to give me a call AFTER hes gone. Till then look for someone who puts you first..
Just my 2 cents

2/18/2008 5:21:24 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB

hey man,sounds to me like maybe she is just holding on to this guy in case she needs a out for your relationship.

2/18/2008 5:28:10 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

nah12
Huntsville, AL

please pay close attention to this comment:

IF she Will do it With You, she Will do it To You

sorry i know it's not what you want to hear but it's the truth whether it's a man or woman...... good luck

2/18/2008 5:46:08 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

I am sorry, but I see this as a train wreck looking for a good place to happen.

If you respect yourself, and you respect this woman, give her space. Cut off your relationship with her. Let her make her own decisions in her own time about her current relationship.

You are also colleagues at work?!?! omg! another danger sign. You have to think of the fallout that may happen if you are in a relationship with a co worker, and it fails. You still have to face them every day.

You do not know the whole relationship picture - only what she is telling you. Oh, I am sure she could say she is not loved. If that is the case, then give her space. Get away from her.

You do not want to be known as a MAN who broke up someone else's relationship.

I would recommend you back out of the picture. Let her make a decision on her own. You constantly being around her is NOT helping her situation, or your own.

I do truly wish you the best of luck!

2/18/2008 6:18:30 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Playa,
Instead of wasting your energy and emotions with someone WHO IS TAKEN
you should be pursuing someone who IS SINGLE.

Bro, you are spending too much time + you haven't even hit it + you are emotionally involved with her
and did I mention she's taken

Just be a friend... Talk to her at work a little here and there and that's it. You should be putting your energy into available women. Do you know how many other good looking women are out there????? She's not the only one.

Do you know how many women stay in relationships they know are bad??? A lot of them do for many reasons. Just be a friend... If she breaks up with him then get involved, but give her time to recover.

[Edited 2/18/2008 6:18:46 AM]

2/18/2008 6:22:04 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

dude, find someone single. like these other fine people pointed out, she'll do it to you too. you only know her side of the story. the other guy might be in love with her and would you want someone to do that to you? get real.

2/18/2008 6:29:18 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

elaine47
Petersburg, IN

Dude, in the first place just stand back for 1 little second and look at your post ok?
not trying to be mean at all, BUT....If she loves this guy so much then why is she spending the time with you instead of him?
AND think about THE down the road later if you do get her.....what guy will she be with professing to luv you????

2/18/2008 6:30:54 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

harrychronicjr
Phoenix, AZ

thats what im sayin... hit it and quit it.... crush and then be outtie

2/18/2008 6:36:47 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

Take my advice, get out while you can. Been there done that.

2/18/2008 7:04:58 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

bellatoul
Linden, NJ

I have to say if she truly loved this guy she is with as you say she wouldn't be staying at work for 5 hrs to talk to you. She would want to get home to him. She would also not have even come close to making out with you or even closer to almost having sex. So with that said put it out on the table for her she either will or will not go for it with you.

2/18/2008 8:59:21 AM alright. i know i'll be judged differently for this but i need help  

irparis39
New York, NY

I agree with everyone else.

If she does it with you, she'll do it to you.

You're going on and on and on about her qualities except the one staring you in your face.

She's a cheater and a liar.

She has to be in order for her to be with you. Is that the kind of woman you think you deserve. Is that the kind of woman you want around your child who eventually you will introduce to and he will become attached to. Only for her to find someone else online in a year. Will you be able to trust her enough IF she gets online when she says she's just looking at recipes on Foodnetwork.com. If she stays late at work, would you believe she's actually working.

She's also making YOU a cheater and a liar because a good woman may be on this website now looking at your profile and see this post and she's not in any way, shape, or form going to contact you, a guy who has so little respect for himself and another's relationship. So it impacts your character as well and says alot about you.

You can only be responsible for you and your actions. Karma is going to get her arse and teach her an ugly lesson, it will hurt, trust me. The question is, do you want to be in the way when it hits her. This is only a relationship of a month or so...you can walk away and tell her to call you when she knows what she wants, because you know what...there are plenty of girls out there with the same smart, sexy, has the BEST sense of humor in the world personality. This girl doesn't hold the monopoly on it.

Paris