Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup locations near me

The OP has asked for tips, that was my tips, as with all tips you can take it or leave it, its up to you. memphis single ladies And I had nailed my dating routine which involved a dwelling cooked meal and karaoke. A lot of FDS members speak about how FDS changed their lives. tulsa rub ratings The Life of a Single Mother is a inspiration and a prerequisite to so many households and females confronting occasions of hardship.

www listcrawler

Do not count on the other particular person to lead the conversation, especially if you do not give much info to work with. dating in west hartford ct Quite a few components like age, place is taken into concern & the app finds the greatest match in accordance. Becareful with who you meet on this dating apps. locanto st louis mo He then proceeded to tell me about his anti sex Catholic upbringing, his wish for a homemaking wife and his penchant for feet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 4:18:08 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

Why if someone is looking for someone not in our age range we cant IM or email them if they are younger. But they can contact us if we are older and out of their range.

2/18/2008 4:44:49 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

2/18/2008 5:09:42 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

poloman58
Greenlawn, NY

And? No one can answer this question?

2/18/2008 5:11:51 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

Whats the matter Polo all the 20 yr old block you??....lol ( wink ) Sea

2/18/2008 5:28:10 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

lalababie
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

You know you can talk to me.....smiles

2/18/2008 5:32:15 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Haven't been in "the back room" of this particular message board (style) But I would guess it works both ways.

If your age range is 35 to 50 I would *guess* an 18 y/o couldn't contact you

2/18/2008 6:19:51 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I have the age range beginning at 25 and 18 year olds have sent me messages so I don't think that's it.

2/18/2008 6:38:39 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

chimike
Chicago, IL

I think they figure the older ones will be ok with getting messages from those younger, but the younger ones won't want messages from those older.....you know, the dirty old man theory and all.....

2/18/2008 6:55:42 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

ed1129
Columbus, IN

because they say so

2/18/2008 6:58:01 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

ed1129
Columbus, IN

lalabarbe it said I cant talk to you so you lied

2/18/2008 7:00:13 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

bratface
Fremont, NH

why the hell do you want to talk to her anyway your 61 she is 18 get a life. Ewww.

2/18/2008 7:00:29 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I've contacted others of every age and never been blocked. I only see the men complain so maybe it is just a setting for them? Just a thought. I don't know the answer.

Aw now people...it isn't always to hit on someone. I contact another for many reasons, sometimes it is just to compliment them or to talk about a post they made without the world seeing everything you say. Can be for many reasons....be a little open minded here.

[Edited 2/18/2008 7:02:03 PM]

2/18/2008 7:01:48 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

tommyx
Riviere-du-Loup, QC

It is badly seen for an old geeser to address a young hottie !

Today... If you are an 18 year old woman: you are in charge !!

And if you are an 80 year old grampa - Well then just sit tight and wait until someone talks to you

[Edited 2/18/2008 7:09:04 PM]

2/18/2008 7:13:47 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

magtag
East York, ON

I don't think there are any mail settings based on age here, so anyone of any age should be able to email anyone. But you can block users and you can turn off your IM so noone can IM you. You may be just running into someone who is blocking everyone...who knows?

2/29/2008 10:49:45 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

meffer
Palm Desert, CA

i have found that i have been blocked from sending friend requests and messages to certain people, and it will read something like the user you are trying to message is not looking for anyone in your age range.....blah blah.....however, lalababie is not a liar, i have been able to communicate with her just fine. ;]

Page: 1, 2