Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

instant hookup app

Get the excitement of someone getting intrigued by you and really feel wanted but disappear before that initial thrill fades away. palm coast singles events He was just a tiny too committed and ready for my liking. Sites like eHarmony have additional detailed search criteria but the paid version will yield a narrower search, giving you matches you happen to be additional likely to be into. teen hot russian We met for dinner at a cute patio restaurant in the Heights, in Houston, Texas.

rubratings com

This forum has 40 subjects, 319 replies, and was last updated six months, 1 week ago by Colleen Steele. alpharetta speed dating Thanks for your response which appears to have resonated with other people. I tried not to flirt for the reason that I wanted to make her really feel comfy, but as the day went on, it became clear we weren t just friends so I created a move. dating sites norway sweden You can safely assume they worth loyalty and tradition.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/29/2008 10:49:45 PM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

meffer
Palm Desert, CA

i have found that i have been blocked from sending friend requests and messages to certain people, and it will read something like the user you are trying to message is not looking for anyone in your age range.....blah blah.....however, lalababie is not a liar, i have been able to communicate with her just fine. ;]

3/1/2008 4:57:12 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

I agree this is not right. I was trying to email someone from the Military / Vets group about dealing with PTSD and it would not let me because I was not in her age group. It had nothing to do with wanting to date her.
I got the standard notification about I had to be on her friends list to email her, but it wont let you send a friend request to them either, for the same reason.

TALK ABOUT A CATCH 22

3/5/2008 6:16:09 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

You can't mail someone in a different age group??

Thats crazy. People have mailed me that are a lot younger..so I cant mail younger or older age bracket? hmmm
How old is this thread since no date stamp here I dont know if this is up to date with changes or not.

3/5/2008 6:22:09 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

You can email anyone you want to as long as you have their screen name
start with new mail
but you can not go onto their profile and do it

3/6/2008 11:56:22 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I ran into that problem...and, it was with a couple of gals, regarding their postings in a thread.. Since I only tried thru their profile and was blocked, I simply mentioned it on the thread. The gals then sent friend requests which I acknowledged and we can correspond just fine now.

3/7/2008 4:32:50 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

as always Silk, you are right. I tried that and it worked. Thanks darlin

3/11/2008 4:46:50 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

Out of age, they cannot contact you, if you have your block on for your matches only.

They have their block on if you cannot contact them. Both blocked, you cannot contact without removing the block for the age group.

3/17/2008 7:31:58 AM I want to know why. this is not fair.  

newlady
Goldsboro, NC

Why even bother coming to a Forum..see a person you may want to chat to-- and learn
Profile blocked ..Makes no ruddy sense to me .

Page: 1, 2