Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

internet hookup sites

Trends recommend that additional girls have taken to on the net dating post pandemic. free gay hookup sites vancouver To join this web site, you have to be ready to get married. Meetville opens its heart for each and every and every person who is hunting for enjoy. bumble dark mode Totally no cost america dating and romance without charging any new to polyamory dating services!

free gay hookup sites like craigslist

This method becomes quite well known amongst people of all genders and ages. dating hanover pa Traditional Internet dating can be difficult for these singles looking for love that lasts but eharmony is not a classic dating web site. Until just the other day I discovered that dating isnt permissible in Islam. amolatinadate When I arrived, he gave me a major bear hug and I was immediately attracted to him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 5:07:48 PM Houston Area  

country1875
La Porte, TX

If anybody is in to drag racing the ADRL is coming to Houston Raceway Park in Baytown. this will be some of the best drag racing you will see. if have about 150 free tickets in my hands. if you would like some free tickets let me know. www.adrl.us

2/19/2008 10:08:11 AM Houston Area  

windofchange
La Porte, TX

I have very good friends who work the races there....Sure you will find someone to take you up on the tickets..Smiles

2/20/2008 6:24:58 AM Houston Area  

dkellyntx
Center, TX

I wish I did not have so much going on that weekend. I love drag racing!!!!!!!!!!

2/23/2008 3:52:52 PM Houston Area  

great_lover
Crosby, TX

yes, i would like some please, when is it?

2/23/2008 9:13:41 PM Houston Area  

country1875
La Porte, TX

these are some of the cars that will be out on march 7-8. these cars where at the track today and will be there tomorrow.

[Edited 2/23/2008 9:16:44 PM]

2/25/2008 8:21:19 PM Houston Area  

thad16
Dayton, TX

Well, I'm not into "drag" anything, but I would buy a ticke to help the cause.

2/26/2008 7:15:58 AM Houston Area  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

gott a bunch of tickets here to
were going
might run into each other
have fun

2/27/2008 8:13:36 AM Houston Area  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

as an old dragster builder, i am just amazed at some of the cars out there today. You could throw a winner together in your garage for $2500. Take it to the track and compete with not only the locals, but national teams. You might be 1/2 second off and back in the 60's, it was just as important as today. 1/2 second will leave you 6 car lengths behind. Most of you cannot imagine what its like to do a 10 sec quarter. 180-230 mph in a quarter mile. One of the most thrilling things ever. Speed shift an old 4 speed transmission and it sounds like its an automatic. only the rich teams could afford the 3 gear automatic transmissions. go, backup, neutral.

today, just the heads (the part of the motors that set on either side under the carbs where the rocker arms are. under that part where you add oil.) will cost you more than most people's house. $85,000-125,000 per set. I used to office in an old office/warehouse complex where one of my neighbors built the drag racing boats. If you didnt have $750,000 to build just the motor, you were talking to the wrong guy. btw, his boat has won a few of the world drag racing championships. Not really his boat, but he built the motor for them. back in the day, you could buy a set of the top of the line 21" slicks for $600. Folks, to turn those 21" slicks in a burn-out at the line, it takes more power than you can possibly imagine. I had an old hemi that came from a DeSota (push button transmission and all) that i stuck in a 1954 Studebaker pickup. I wont go into all the stuff that i had to do to keep that thing on the ground, but trust me, it was not easy. it would burn down a set of 21" slicks every few races. I had a 55 chevy with a XL70, 396 cubic inch block that would only turn 15" slicks. the chevy would scoot through a quarter in the high 10 sec brackets. The Studebaker, well, I never broke under the 9's.

the technology that goes into these machines, not only the bodies of the cars, but the engines, wheels and tires is simply amazing. I know back when i played with them, what you could get a friend's welding shop to do for you was about it. times have changed...

just remember when you watch these cars crawl up to the tree, you are looking at a cool $1,000,000 or more. wish i could go, but other plans are in place.

2/28/2008 3:50:44 PM Houston Area  

country1875
La Porte, TX

i am the one you got your first set of tickets from. this is country your daughters boy friend is my best friend.

Well i hate to bust your bubble but you could own about 3 of these cars for a million dollars. the cars will be running an 1/8 of a mile in a time frame of less than 4 secs and at 180-200 mph. this is not A NHRA National event.

3/1/2008 8:59:41 PM Houston Area  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

ha ha
my daughters boyfriends best friend
hello country what a trip

3/2/2008 6:52:19 AM Houston Area  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

oh man, see how far away from the action i am? 1/8th mile events? i knew some of the kids raced it, but never realized it was as big as you say. before we know it, there will be 100 yard dashes!! new classes for the promoters.

3/5/2008 2:58:35 PM Houston Area  

sxyatsxty1
Montgomery, TX

Heck, I did that back in the 60s & 70s....street stock. 1967 GTX and 1965 Goat. What fun!

EC

5/13/2008 11:05:53 AM Houston Area  

michelle3107
Houston, TX

I would love to be giving a chance to take my son to watch them drag. Now that he's geting older he's really getting into some of these kinds of things. Thank you for your time. Michelle

5/16/2008 11:01:53 AM Houston Area  

justdancin
Tomball, TX

I think I'm way too late for those tickets.... another time maybe?

justa' day late & a dollar short ... as usual...