Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

People say I m introverted, or My buddies all believe I m definitely spontaneous and jokey . miami latina But when you begin doing some kind of project, you get so a great deal far more data on the individual and their operate style, she says. He kept saying he had something to tell me, but I told him it would have to wait until he got back. doublelist asheville nc Politics, why Molly went into charity, existential questions and the remarkable name of her cat, Abraham.

ihookup app review

DateFM is absolutely the greatest dating neighborhood I ve seen. warren ohio singles I ve had some nice dates with guys from there. I remember my cousin and her close friends were freaking out and truly excited to hear the song. usasexguide richmond Sitting at tables all over the space is preferred, so the murmur of the conversations does not interfere with the participants ability to hear.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 11:25:31 PM Central Texas  

donnyo
Mineral Wells, TX

HELLO whats up

3/2/2008 10:45:47 PM Central Texas  

ctina
Richardson, TX

Hey there everyone. Just thought I'd try this out. I live in the Richardson area. Kind of new to this and kind of hoping to get some friends out of this.....

3/5/2008 5:59:03 PM Central Texas  

tacobueno
Oglesby, TX

welcome ctina, hope you find lots of friends here in central texas. hang around for awhile. happy trails to you

3/12/2008 10:54:17 AM Central Texas  

sparky100
Alvin, TX

i`m from blanco and 1st sat of the month theres a dance at twin sisters dancehall.it`s bout 8 miles south of blanco. you`ll like it

3/12/2008 11:30:26 AM Central Texas  

glassygal
Ingram, TX

Howdy to all!! I have a great time reading threads. Perhaps too much!! Don't get enough work done.

taco, I was disappointed you haven't posted a horse story in my thread. I'll bet you've got some.

There's always lots going on in Fredericksburg.

3/12/2008 4:44:28 PM Central Texas  

jase4655
Waco, TX

3/13/2008 7:57:50 PM Central Texas  

grace_ful_heart
College Station, TX

gosh, i'm so behind.. i didn't know there was a texas chat.. hey there from the b/cs area!

grace

3/14/2008 2:15:41 PM Central Texas  

boots42
Sandia, TX

Hello everyone, I am new to this kind of chat. I am in southern Tx where it gets really hot. Only been here 5 yrs, came from Indiana. Hoping to find new friends in this area.

3/14/2008 4:01:42 PM Central Texas  

towodi
Lampasas, TX

I'm sure glad to see a group from Central Texas. I live in Lampasas. I love this town. It is so quaint and nostalgic. I came here 2 years ago from California, but I can honestly say that I have never met such down to earth, friendly, outgoing, lovable people, just to name a few adjectives that fit you marvelous unpretentious Texans.

I can't say that everyone fits the bill, but for the most part I have felt at home and welcome here. I do miss California's topography though and the tall, tall trees. The closest I've seen to that California look is Austin. Now THAT is a beautiful place. Just went fishing in Lake Travis the other day. Yeah, I had a BIG one but lost it. It was the drag on my spinning reel that caused the problem. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll be droping in here often and as we say in Cherokee Howa! ale dohiyi (Okay! ale dohiyi (and peace).

3/14/2008 9:52:25 PM Central Texas  

windancer61
Fort Worth, TX

Hi There!

3/15/2008 5:44:02 AM Central Texas  

boldbeautefultx
Bryan, TX

im in the b/cs area and hello yall!!!

3/15/2008 11:56:30 AM Central Texas  

classytxlady69
Meridian, TX

Howdy yall, from the Top of the Hill Country (Meridian)
It is a beautiful day!

3/21/2008 9:50:44 PM Central Texas  

thad16
Dayton, TX

I'm a bit offset from Central Texas, but I work in Houston, live in Dayton, TX. Just want to say "Howdy" to all.

Thad

3/21/2008 10:11:54 PM Central Texas  

tx_blu_eyz67
San Antonio, TX

hello from SA

Page: 1, 2